• ARCHIVES 
  • » Share your unforgettable TV commercials. Old or New. You can also post the video so that everyone can see. [hr] The most unforgettable TV commercial for me was the Fita commercial. The one with the s

Pages: 1123456

Share your unforgettable TV commercials. Old or New. You can also post the video so that everyone can see. [hr] The most unforgettable TV commercial for me was the Fita commercial. The one with the s

purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Share your unforgettable TV commercials. Old or New. You can also post the video so that everyone can see. [hr] The most unforgettable TV commercial for me was the Fita commercial. The one with the s

for now the coke commercial.. [b]"its time you do babe!" .. hhahaha[/b]
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Share your unforgettable TV commercials. Old or New. You can also post the video so that everyone can see. [hr] The most unforgettable TV commercial for me was the Fita commercial. The one with the s

hm, ponds commercial. so sweet!:lol:
bunnykittie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i have lots of unforgettable tv commercials...
KCEE.27
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b]Yah.I agree to her. I have lots of unforgettable TV commercials.:)
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

This one's mine... The "Fita" commercial... [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-vVolAswxU[/youtube]
chain_gang_cena
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i lyk coke comercials
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

mcdonald's commercial where family eat together.. then as years pass by each member of the family needs to move out of the house for work and family... i think the song goes like this.. " lumilipas ang panahon....ang mga puno't halaman... bakit kailangan lumisan..." i just forgot the title...
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i love coke and chippy commercials too. and the nescafe rap commercial of francis m and ramon bautista.
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:arrow: McDonald's commercial [quote]Lo, Karen po.[/quote] :lol: and :arrow: Maggie Sinigang sa Miso of Sam Conception. the song rawks![ [quote]Parang may isang anghel sa aking labi na nakalutang sa ulap at nangingiliti kung may alat at asim ang buhay tulad ng hain ni inay, suspetsa ko'y buong mundo'y magiging mapayapa at masaya.[/quote] ^lols. is this right?

Last edited by +._ROCEL_.+ (2008-12-22 16:08:45)

xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

for me the![i] burger burger burger[/i] mcdonalds commercial.. :)
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

as of today... the MOTILIUM commercial with GMA and Obama :lol::lol::lol: [b]LMAO![/b] GMA: kapeng BARACK?!
shestheman
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yeah the fita commercial :D [s](sports car yung red :lol:)[/s]
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

the vco shampoo blaah commercial :D -there was this long-haired 'girl' sitting.. then when he showed his face, he was a guy :P
nathaliepink
» n00b
1969-12-31

nido commercial. :)
ashu
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

mentos commercial.........
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i will never forget the mc donalds commercial, its about a family with kids and they are always eating at the mc donalds as time goes by, they have to part ways but still they can get along at the mc donalds, its my first time to hear the song - kanlungan. its a nice song :D also the karen - gina spoof, wahaha. ... also the fita commercial, "sports car - ung red" wahahha
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Mine is the REXONA thang. The grazy dancing girl blabla. Yea. love that.[/b]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Comic Sans Ms][b]I lyk also d [i]Fita[/i] Commercial b4. :) [/b][/font]
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b][align=center][color=limegreen] ahahha! mcDo CommerciaL :lol: the favorite grand daughter: [u]KAREN![/u] :lol: [/color] [img]http://i43.tinypic.com/35k8ljm.jpg[/img][/align][/b]
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]pa cheese burger ka naman[/i] :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Share your unforgettable TV commercials. Old or New. You can also post the video so that everyone can see. [hr] The most unforgettable TV commercial for me was the Fita commercial. The one with the s

Pages: 1123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:39

[ 9 queries - 0.048 second ]
Privacy Policy