• ARCHIVES 
  • » Share your unforgettable TV commercials. Old or New. You can also post the video so that everyone can see. [hr] The most unforgettable TV commercial for me was the Fita commercial. The one with the s

Pages: 1234566

Share your unforgettable TV commercials. Old or New. You can also post the video so that everyone can see. [hr] The most unforgettable TV commercial for me was the Fita commercial. The one with the s

Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Share your unforgettable TV commercials. Old or New. You can also post the video so that everyone can see. [hr] The most unforgettable TV commercial for me was the Fita commercial. The one with the s

[b]My Most Unforgettable Commercial / Ad[/b] =) :thumbsup: [b]Watch it here and know Why:[/b] [b]It's Really Funny :lol: [/b] [youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=lVx9o0mOl-E[/youtube]
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Share your unforgettable TV commercials. Old or New. You can also post the video so that everyone can see. [hr] The most unforgettable TV commercial for me was the Fita commercial. The one with the s

I like the chippy ... and the pancit canton commercial: Guy: Lucky me! Echo: Lucky me! Lucky me!..... It was funny!
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Mcdo commercial "karen poh"... Coke (nikki gil)..sanay masabi sa awit kong ito lahat ng ninanais nitong puso ko..... Knor sinigang sa miso(sam concepcion)..parang my isang anghel sa aking labi...:lol:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

the Indomie Commercial actually indomie is an instant noodle Company in here.. but the commercial was good,for me... :) here's a preview: [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JTWdFjRBWc&feature=related[/youtube]
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^yeahhhh..me too.. all people in indonesiaa i like that
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i don't remember when this one came out, but i never forget it....dumb...but funny [youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=GHX2mvFVQMs[/youtube]

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-06-22 19:20:30)

gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i love this bridgestone commercial... :thumbsup: [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EpG7D59rqc[/youtube]

Last edited by gengskie (2008-07-13 22:54:49)

pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

voice choco sandwhich..^^ "boy: ito??ito b ang gusto mo??khit gaano k p kganda, 'di kta bibigyan.. girl: meron din ako 'nyan noh!zipper mo bukas..=)"

Last edited by pink_yeng (2008-07-15 09:16:10)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Sportscar!!! Yung RED!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup: (FITA Commercial)
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

McDonalds Bubbles and Soccer win commercial... AND of course the commercial where that dude asks for a red sports car but ends up having half of that sports car!
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

do you still remember this? way back it was so popular [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljy-TcplGug[/youtube]

Last edited by gengskie (2008-07-22 19:59:09)

jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@ gengskie that's also my favorite commercial :D
christie_19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

mine.. the mcdonalds.. when the lola saying to her husband"mahal mo pa ba ako?" husband:"oo naman" lola"pa cheeseburger naman..burger.,burger.,burger.."=D
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my fave tv ad is the coke..yung.."[i]eto ang beat sabay-sabay, eto ang beat bawal sablay..chuchu..[/i]=)
uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]the [color=red]Coke[/color] VS. [color=blue]Pepsi[/color] ad... haha...! luv that commercial, both companies are so straight-forward to their competent... ^^[/b]
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Coca Cola's "ito ang beat'' with matching Hand Movements,.. ahahah.. and.. Clear..Rain's Commenrcial..
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Axe Commercial, the one with thousand of girls.
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I like d KFC Commercials, very funny. =D [/b]
_shekinah_
» Banned
1969-12-31

the coke commercial and the fita commercial
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

when i was in the philippines this summer i saw a lot of commercials..some of them are stuck in my head like the little sunflower girl who sings "mr sun,oh mr sun..." (i don't remember the name of the product) and the mc'donalds commercial...:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Share your unforgettable TV commercials. Old or New. You can also post the video so that everyone can see. [hr] The most unforgettable TV commercial for me was the Fita commercial. The one with the s

Pages: 1234566

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:42

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy