• ARCHIVES 
  • » Share your unforgettable TV commercials. Old or New. You can also post the video so that everyone can see. [hr] The most unforgettable TV commercial for me was the Fita commercial. The one with the s

Pages: 1..123456

Share your unforgettable TV commercials. Old or New. You can also post the video so that everyone can see. [hr] The most unforgettable TV commercial for me was the Fita commercial. The one with the s

ashu
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Share your unforgettable TV commercials. Old or New. You can also post the video so that everyone can see. [hr] The most unforgettable TV commercial for me was the Fita commercial. The one with the s

Mentozzzz ......:D
karhentOt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Share your unforgettable TV commercials. Old or New. You can also post the video so that everyone can see. [hr] The most unforgettable TV commercial for me was the Fita commercial. The one with the s

[b]mahangin ba sa labas[/b] jejeje an old creamsilk commercial
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]D [i]Axe[/i] Commercial 2, d 1 guy w/ a thousand grls, i wish dat guy was me. =D [/b][/font]
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]^ The axe commercial also but i think i preferred the new one,the guy turn into chocolate when he spray axe on his body. :lol: [/b]
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i really like this new commercial of mcdo [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-9_BLhghqA[/youtube] heartbreaking :cry: but so cool!

Last edited by gengskie (2009-01-16 07:27:19)

gr8sh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

pepsi commercials haha they're always..grand ^^ and milo commercial. the 40th green flame and the milo one more time. :)
cuty.franz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bianx_06]losher29: weee. i also love that commercial. i remembered in our elementary days, we used to do that at school when one of us would buy a coke. haha.:lol: ..ito ang beat sabay sabay. ito ang beat bawal sablay. pabilis ng pabilis. wag magmimiss, wag magmimiss. gets mo na? gets ko na. aaaah. coca-cola!! nalilito nalilito. nahihilo nahihilo. coke ko toh, coke ko toh, coke ko toh, coke ko toh![/quote] same here.. hehehe
karhentOt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]karen po :][/b] [b]mcdo commercial :][/b]
cuty.franz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=gengskie]i really like this new commercial of mcdo heartbreaking :cry: but so cool![/quote] [b] [align=center] same hir genskie.. i like that too.. so nice.. [/align][/b]
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=gengskie]i really like this new commercial of mcdo heartbreaking :cry: but so cool! Last edited by gengskie (Yesterday 20:27:19)[/quote] yeah.. i love eht too.. first love never dies. lol
chezyka02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=gengskie]i really like this new commercial of mcdo heartbreaking but so cool![/quote] same here.. :P its really nice... love it... :wow:
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Tugs tugs tugs tugs tugs [i]sige sayaw. Igiling mo.[/i]. :lol3:! The cornetto commercial. :lol3:
@mUtHy_fRuiTy@
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i so agree with that one. :) but the commercial that really was unforgettable to me was the Mcdonald's Commercial [b]Kanlungan[/b]. I watched that when I was just a kid. Try to search it in Youtube, it will make you cry.. :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
imyours_24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

The Ice cream, banana split. Sharon cuneta, SPEECHLESS! and the “alam mu bang irisistable ka..” the cornetto i think.
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

The Karen-Lolo of McDo. I was really getting goosebumps everytime I see that. :lol3:
frozenharlequin11
» n00b
1969-12-31

Nikki's coke commercial! :D
memicarose
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Manny Villar. [i]nakaligo ka na ba sa dagat na basura?[/i] haha.
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

tugs tugs tugs commercial. :=))
blackmamba
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

The "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" commercial. :facepalm:
brown.eyes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I found this line cute from Elipse commercial. [i]"Ma'am may I go out? With Jessica." [/i] :heart:

Last edited by brown.eyes (2010-05-25 02:46:53)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Share your unforgettable TV commercials. Old or New. You can also post the video so that everyone can see. [hr] The most unforgettable TV commercial for me was the Fita commercial. The one with the s

Pages: 1..123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:44

[ 9 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy