• ARCHIVES 
  • » Share your unforgettable TV commercials. Old or New. You can also post the video so that everyone can see. [hr] The most unforgettable TV commercial for me was the Fita commercial. The one with the s

Pages: 123456..6

Share your unforgettable TV commercials. Old or New. You can also post the video so that everyone can see. [hr] The most unforgettable TV commercial for me was the Fita commercial. The one with the s

Lryuzaki28
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Share your unforgettable TV commercials. Old or New. You can also post the video so that everyone can see. [hr] The most unforgettable TV commercial for me was the Fita commercial. The one with the s

[i] Pa-cheeseburger ka nmn! [/i] [b] Commercial =) [/b]

Last edited by Lryuzaki28 (2008-05-15 14:39:30)

alotta_warmhart
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Share your unforgettable TV commercials. Old or New. You can also post the video so that everyone can see. [hr] The most unforgettable TV commercial for me was the Fita commercial. The one with the s

the rebisco reunion commercial because my cousin is there nyahahha!
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

The latest Surf Commercial =D [i]"Napatunayan mo na ba.. Naaamoy nakikita.. Kita ang langhap at linis ng labada.."[/i] (not sure abt teh lyrics) :lol: Lol~ Me and my classmate have memorized it. =D =D =D It's really entertaining. =D
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=bianx_06]losher29: weee. i also love that commercial. i remembered in our elementary days, we used to do that at school when one of us would buy a coke. haha[/quote] yep me too I remember my elementary days because of that commercial.we used to that but now I sort forgot it already I was probably 3rd/4th grade at that time. hehehehe.

Last edited by losher29 (2008-05-17 18:43:57)

floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

the new smarties commercial and the sacla!! its amazing!
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i also like that [b]eto ang beat[/b] but what i like the most is Toni Gonzaga`s commercial, way back then maybe 5 or 6 years ago .. i can`t remember the product they`re endorsing, i think it`s a softdrink .. and she`s with Piolo Pascual. She screamed when she saw Piolo on their school .. I think that`s how she was discovered on being a star .. :eh: Anybody who remembers that commercial
deztiny
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

the most unforgettable commercials are the coke(beat) and fita(sportscar) but wanna watch the funny commercial in korea?! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kquiJR3j_5w watch it!! :o =D :kiss:

Last edited by takashi (2008-05-20 01:40:34)

Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]^Please don't use sticky caps. I also like those, most Coke commercials are great right? They always think up of great ways to advertise their product.[/b]
mae_mae51292
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i think this one's from PLDT... "kung san ka masaya, suportahan taka...":lol:
edward69
» FTalker
1969-12-31

the chippy commercials!!!!there commercials rock!!!
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

the family rubbing alcohol commercial [i]di lang pampamilya, pang-isports pa! [b]*ding[/b][/i]
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

homesick with this add =) [quote]hindi ko gid hilig mag doktor,tani maintindihan mo :lol:[/quote] [flash=400x300]http://www.youtube.com/v/rihDHNrDw6g&hl=en[/flash]

Last edited by tjayvalrose_02 (2008-05-24 22:34:06)

marjanpatrick
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

anyone remember the Ryan Agoncillo commercial for Sprite? What was the line again? grr.. i forgot. :wallbash:
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

the coke commercial...the one w/ the angel and devil =D
caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

the coke commercial.. & the cheeseburger commercial [mcdo] :lol: burger burger!! :lol:
ardnyk22
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

the coke comercial.. the one with the [i]lilipad n aq..[/i] haha. :lol: and the cheeseburger too. :]]
kclity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

the [i]eto ang beat sabaysabay[/i] with many versions :lol: :lol: the hand version too? yeahyeah! and the slow mo commercial of that for us to learn.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

ung bakla sa VCO! katawa non! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=losher29]this ONE: i still remember this :D:thumbsup:[/quote] [b]Lol.Same here. The coca - cola churva. So kewl. Haha. &&& the chippy commercial where in Josef Elizalde is one of the four boys who are always [i]Palpak![/i][/b]
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

when it comes to commercials i love more the japanese commercials they are all unforgetable its really funny guys go and check it out! [quote][url]http://hight3ch.com/post/top-20-japanese-commercials/[/url][/quote]

Last edited by the_legend_killer (2008-06-16 11:39:56)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Share your unforgettable TV commercials. Old or New. You can also post the video so that everyone can see. [hr] The most unforgettable TV commercial for me was the Fita commercial. The one with the s

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:18

[ 11 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy