• ARCHIVES 
  • » Share your unforgettable TV commercials. Old or New. You can also post the video so that everyone can see. [hr] The most unforgettable TV commercial for me was the Fita commercial. The one with the s

Pages: 1..123456

Share your unforgettable TV commercials. Old or New. You can also post the video so that everyone can see. [hr] The most unforgettable TV commercial for me was the Fita commercial. The one with the s

marjanpatrick
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Share your unforgettable TV commercials. Old or New. You can also post the video so that everyone can see. [hr] The most unforgettable TV commercial for me was the Fita commercial. The one with the s

[quote=brown.eyes;#3600561;1274769981]I found this line cute from Elipse commercial. "Ma'am may I go out? With Jessica." :heart:[/quote] Haha. Yeah, that one's nice. :)
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Share your unforgettable TV commercials. Old or New. You can also post the video so that everyone can see. [hr] The most unforgettable TV commercial for me was the Fita commercial. The one with the s

Uh, the "Who's Angel?" on Lewis and Pearl. :lol3: "Matakaw, sobrang takaw. But I like her," :lol3::lol3:
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

"lucky lucky meee with my family ang sarap kung sama sama" lucky me commercial "makulay, makulay, ang buhay, ang buhay, makulay, ang buhay, sa sinabawang gulay!" - sinigang mix? "i am stuck on band aid brand cos band aid helps heal me" - band aid (here)
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

The O'Zack CM of Hey!Say!BEST.. really cute and funny.. also, hikaru is so cute there..
crazy_hydra
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Ayan pantay na!!! its a juice commercial, i forgot the brand name.. and the TAO LANG AKO, I LOVE YOU PIOLO!!!! the pop cola commercial of Toni Gonzaga with Piolo Pascual.

Last edited by crazy_hydra (2010-06-03 00:49:50)

oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=MiNEKOARCH;#3609589;1275218903]Uh, the "Who's Angel?" on Lewis and Pearl. :lol3: "Matakaw, sobrang takaw. But I like her," :lol3::lol3:[/quote] [quote=leipot;#3610326;1275272283]"makulay, makulay, ang buhay, ang buhay, makulay, ang buhay, sa sinabawang gulay!" - sinigang mix?[/quote] [quote=memicarose;#3569006;1273208387]Manny Villar. nakaligo ka na ba sa dagat na basura? haha.[/quote] [quote=Daniera_cHan122;#3576131;1273515353]tugs tugs tugs commercial. :=))[/quote] Also, the Voice Combo Sandwich Commercial [i]"Six Sense"[/i] && [i]"Zipper mo Bukas"[/i]. And who wouldn't forget the commercial of McDo with the [b]Huling El Bimbo[/b] song?
misz.dee
» n00b
1969-12-31

The Nido commercial. The "I got stinky, i got dirty but see, I learned" thingy. :)
Kimkun
» FTalker
1969-12-31

The " [i]parang may anghel sa aking labi ...[/i] "
Zelle pretty
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=misz.dee]The Nido commercial. The "I got stinky, i got dirty but see, I learned" thingy[/quote] [quote=memicarose]Manny Villar. nakaligo ka na ba sa dagat na basura? haha.[/quote] [quote=leipot]"makulay, makulay, ang buhay, ang buhay, makulay, ang buhay, sa sinabawang gulay!" - sinigang mix?[/quote] Yesss.. :d And also the, " Choco na Gatas, Gatas na Choco " :lol3:
bR0keN_sciss0Rs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for me its the commercial of sting in the airport.. Tenenenen,cant touch this! Hehe
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Share your unforgettable TV commercials. Old or New. You can also post the video so that everyone can see. [hr] The most unforgettable TV commercial for me was the Fita commercial. The one with the s

Pages: 1..123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:36

[ 9 queries - 0.054 second ]
Privacy Policy