• ARCHIVES 
  • » just wondering if there is still nice person here especially the one that can help newbies here like me :question:

Pages: 123456..6

just wondering if there is still nice person here especially the one that can help newbies here like me :question:

kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: just wondering if there is still nice person here especially the one that can help newbies here like me :question:

I'm nice :D:D:D:D:D
echodc
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: just wondering if there is still nice person here especially the one that can help newbies here like me :question:

well, i say i'm nice, my face is just the one that makes the difference... lol
Vista
» n00b
1969-12-31

im reaaally "nice" :eh: wehehe. lol u can find so many nice person here. i can guarantee u.
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

everyone in FTalk is nice. (:
jan010
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=ohmygodthatKEL,shameless]@vanhelmont Try the overlay section. Newbies are allowed to post there. :) EDITED: Ooops. sorry my bad. Newbies are not allowed to request there either.[/quote] how rude.... newbies have ryts here also... we shouldnt under estimate noobs
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'm nice..... most of the time :paranoid: ....just don't make me mad =D I kid, I kid....I think pretty much everybody is nice here in Ftalk :lol: :D :thumbsup:
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I'm nice...I think so.... :ninja:[/b]
R-A-M-O-N-help
» FTalker
1969-12-31

offcourse me...
lakeflower
» FTalker
1969-12-31

help you with what bro, please be more specific, if its not anything techie, am here fo you
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

of course there are, there are many nice persons here who'll be willing to help you with your concerns.. =) we are willing to. :D
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bhebhiej]I'm nice..... most of the time :paranoid: ....just don't make me mad =D[/quote] Yeah... I agree on that :D Just look at his ava :lol: All ftalk members are nice esp Dark Temp Jesse :lol:
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

of course yes cause not all person here are bad! =)
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Not everyone here is perfect and can be nice. Me, sometiems i'm arrogant :wallbash: but i'm only liek that to spammers and flammers :lol: I am nice (wut) ahehe lawl lawl. If you are nice to me then i am also nice to you ;]
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I'm nice, that's if people are nice to me.
Kam
» n00b
1969-12-31

Well, some of them, but not [b]ALL[/b].
mar_bilicious
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'm nice.. coz im a newbie too. there are a lot of things to learn.. :thumbsup::D
impuissant04
» FTalker
1969-12-31

count me in though I'm a newbie.

Last edited by impuissant04 (2008-09-15 12:43:39)

sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center]:idea: i think this pretty much sums up your question, now that you've got this much of response. plus, if there's anything in particular you need help w/ you may ask at the help section.. or you can post in forums that may be related to your situation; however, just take time to look around & familiarize yourself at the boards so that we can also do our part to help you better.[/align]
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I think almost everyone here is nice. If you stay in their good side, then you are safe...
nash_517
» FTalker
1969-12-31

all ppol i this site is juz too nice.. they will help you i wat probz you have.. in other words YOU CAN on COUNT THEM
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » just wondering if there is still nice person here especially the one that can help newbies here like me :question:

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:59

[ 9 queries - 0.075 second ]
Privacy Policy