• ARCHIVES 
  • » just wondering if there is still nice person here especially the one that can help newbies here like me :question:

Pages: 1..123456

just wondering if there is still nice person here especially the one that can help newbies here like me :question:

lab.labsss :p
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: just wondering if there is still nice person here especially the one that can help newbies here like me :question:

A lot of people here are so very nice. :)
Zelle pretty
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: just wondering if there is still nice person here especially the one that can help newbies here like me :question:

I think all people here are nice. :) Just like me :xixi: Well, I'm one of the nice person here.
harlequin0666
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

A lot of nice people are wandering around Ftalk. :) They're not just nice, they're funny too :)
elainetherese
» FTalker
1969-12-31

besides me myself and I.. there are lots of nice persons in here :):thumbsup:

Last edited by elainetherese (2010-06-19 04:20:47)

Kimkun
» FTalker
1969-12-31

They're alot :lol3: can't mention all of them one by one.
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Century Gothic][color=red][b]^ yeah mostly of the members here are very friendly and some are not haha! [/b] [/color][/font]
..Princess Jen..
» FTalker
1969-12-31

everyone is NICE :)
Serados
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it seems so
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

everyone in this site is nice.... the thing is that the kindness of the people in this site differ from one another btw what would you like to be done... you were asking for assistance right... so how can I help you... FRIEND!?
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

people i meet here seems nice and friendly too
..Princess Jen..
» FTalker
1969-12-31

all of them are nice and friendly :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » just wondering if there is still nice person here especially the one that can help newbies here like me :question:

Pages: 1..123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:48

[ 9 queries - 0.044 second ]
Privacy Policy