• ARCHIVES 
  • » just wondering if there is still nice person here especially the one that can help newbies here like me :question:

Pages: 1..123456

just wondering if there is still nice person here especially the one that can help newbies here like me :question:

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: just wondering if there is still nice person here especially the one that can help newbies here like me :question:

[b]Der r many like dat here. :thumbsup: [/b]
jessa5426
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: just wondering if there is still nice person here especially the one that can help newbies here like me :question:

I was a newbie too before i got promoted. All of us here go to that stage. even mods :D I'm sure there are a lot nice people existing here in Ftalk and they are willing to help newbies. I'm also willing to help you, newbies but it takes a lot of hardwork so all you need to do is be patient :D:thumbsup:
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah :) i can help you..just visit my fortress (ftalk cbox) haha
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ov cors.. just stay here and socialize.. ull get friendly people to help.. including me.. ;)
sweet.LOVE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

There lot of people are nice and few are bad.I'm nice person I can help you all the time even your nice too.;)
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

most of people here in ftalk are nice.. but some are snobbers, huhuhu.. you can find nice persons at [b]FriendsterHelp,[/b]
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

are you looking for me? kiddin
yhentot
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yeah!! EVERYONE is nice :)
shana16
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

well im nice.. how can i help you?? lol haahhaha joke
HAHEHIHOHU
» n00b
1969-12-31

Sure, there are lots of nice people here. Actually, most of [b]US[/b] here are nice and are ready to help newbies in distress. :)
mYjOon14
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Actually almost everyone are nice around here =) I remember when I was a newbie :) Yea maybe everyone is nice here :D
Dnky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Here[b]? OFCOURSE,[/b] there are LOTS of nice people here. Good thing nothing has changed since 2006 :lol: Well, some stuff has changed, but not the people :lol2: Haha. Ye know what I mean[b]?[/b] Fufufu. Anyways, yeah. That's my answer. :p
iloveryo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im a nice girl! well, i can help you too!
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

everyone is nice here, if you're nice to them too :lol:
obsessed23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Nice person here.
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=HunkeeDoree;#3555158;1272668337]everyone is nice here, if you're nice to them too[/quote] Agreed.
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Of course, A LOT! :giggle:
shana16
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

all the pipz here are very nice!
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Tahoma][color=red] [b]^ yeah. most of the members here are crazy I mean friendly. :p[/b][/color][/font]
mYjOon14
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ I think that includes you Kuya Brye :lol3: >Agree to the personS above me including me :lol3:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » just wondering if there is still nice person here especially the one that can help newbies here like me :question:

Pages: 1..123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:08

[ 10 queries - 0.055 second ]
Privacy Policy