• ARCHIVES 
  • » just wondering if there is still nice person here especially the one that can help newbies here like me :question:

Pages: 1123456

just wondering if there is still nice person here especially the one that can help newbies here like me :question:

bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: just wondering if there is still nice person here especially the one that can help newbies here like me :question:

[quote=nanix84]yes I am nice :lol: now someone will disagree on this... :penguin:[/quote] No one will oppose on it, cause your really nice bro. @TS: yah, Don't hesitate to PM us encase you need help and back-up. :D
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: just wondering if there is still nice person here especially the one that can help newbies here like me :question:

[color=salmon]der r lots of friendly and nice peepz hir..hehehe... see, dey want to be ur friend..lyk i do..^_^[/color]
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ofcourse .. there's a lot of person who nice [spoiler]include me *:penguin:[/spoiler] since you were nice .. people will be nice too =D:thumbsup:
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Im nice. dont mess w/me or else =|
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=vanhelmont]just wondering if there is still nice person here especially the one that can help newbies here like me[/quote] me and lots more better to view help section
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Im a nice person. I can help you :eh:
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yes, all Fstalk members =), and I hope I don't encountered some enemies. Well everyone over here is nice specially my Rockmates :thumbsup:
ViLia .A.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

So Many nice person up here.. I'm a newbie too... Yeah.., sometimes, I feel shame to ask.. but, I think most of them are nice.. :) we could be friend..=)
mzzhimone
» FTalker
1969-12-31

all of the member hir are nice... u jzt nid to approach dem ryt...
nester800
» FTalker
1969-12-31

so many.... all you have to do is to be nice to them, and you get what you deserve.
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yeah soo many.. that's why i'll never forget ftalk
ERGO Devilfish
» FTalker
1969-12-31

There are so many nice people here As nicer as you can expected =) can i help you :question:
amilyn_eliz15
» n00b
1969-12-31

there's only a few i think , some are kinda mean. newbies must be welcomed everywhere in this site .
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]so many nice ppl here in fstalk^^ as me i got many besties here~ lyk sheila_suigintou, vect, anne.24 zefa-chan AKA XpepermintX just make a nice talk with them~ and maybe you will find a besties lyk me~[/b]
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

of course there are.. well.. including me.. hehe.. anytime.. :D
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Too many nice person here in Ftalk.. just pm the person you want to ask for help.. =):thumbsup:
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]There are many. *Also ME. Everywhere. Anythime. :D [/b]
nikopengambur
» n00b
1969-12-31

[spoiler][i]yeah[/i]... me nice :) ... i CAn HELp u ...[b]Everybody here helps 1 another[/b]^^[/spoiler] [img]http://i410.photobucket.com/albums/pp190/silentwalker69/anime.jpg[/img]

Last edited by nikopengambur (2008-12-24 15:17:35)

cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]yup there r friendly people here :D :thumbsup: oh! and welcome to ftalk :)[/b]
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Since I am a [i]newbie[/i], until now~! There is [b]many nice person[/b] here~ Cant count with my short fingers~ :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » just wondering if there is still nice person here especially the one that can help newbies here like me :question:

Pages: 1123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:04

[ 10 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy