• ARCHIVES 
  • » just wondering if there is still nice person here especially the one that can help newbies here like me :question:

Pages: 1234566

just wondering if there is still nice person here especially the one that can help newbies here like me :question:

clykie
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: just wondering if there is still nice person here especially the one that can help newbies here like me :question:

[b]lots of people as long as ur they are welling... hehehe[/b]
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: just wondering if there is still nice person here especially the one that can help newbies here like me :question:

So far, I've witnessed a lot of nice people. :D
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

There are lots of nice persons here. Just learn to explore the boards, interact with the members, and you will definitely meet new friends and nice members. :thumbsup:
Yukari61
» FTalker
1969-12-31

--> Oopz -->I think there are many people who are nice out here^_^ -->=)
lubakimaru
» n00b
1969-12-31

well, i'm not that bad.. :lol:
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/988/988834hh9o6vxkbm.gif[/img] [color=#f0adad]No need to worry.. Were all friendly here.. ..in signatures..just PM me..i can make you one.. aihih..[/color] [img]http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/988/988834hh9o6vxkbm.gif[/img][/align]
Warlord_marc06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: there are many nC person here and you can find someone if you will be friendly... =)=)=)
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hi.. I'm a nice person... but me myself still new here... :D
dreadcloud1
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

there is many nice person here also include me hahahahah nice and hot like the moderators there are some moderators that are hot and nice like xiruki hahaha kraz ko tlga cia hahahha
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Of cors, der r nice people here. :thumbsup:[/b]
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

of course there are a lot of nice persons here,like me...hehehehe...:D all the people here are friendly...!!!..right??!!!
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

There is so many nice person here~ I've found[b] so many[/b] nice people here~~ Even I cant list all of them~ There's a lot~!:o=) Glad 2 know them~~ heee~~ N I'm also a nice person~ More nice than others~~ Ahahaha~~~:D:thumbsup:
ximxim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wew ! even newbies can help co-newbies ! i love the scene . :)
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yes indeed!...people here are friendly...
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes there's lotsa helpful members here,can't you see? lol.everybody here's nice you can talk to them and ask them about anything you didn't know :)
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]There are lots of nice persons here. Just learn to explore the boards, interact with the members, and you will definitely meet new friends and nice members. :thumbsup:[/quote] tay jie is right..=) and he's one of them..if you don't have money for your tuition, you can consult him..:lol:
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

oh dont worry there bro! here in ftalk so many good personalities and most of us don't bite :D we are bit nice if you are nice if your not nice to the way u talk to the forums u will discover the negative side of us :evil: haha joke.. :D btw, just pm us if u want a company or help around here u can also lean on me :D
nayze
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

u came at the right place. we are all here to help you if you need anything! just PM us!
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hi to thread Starter, I'm also kind to newbies and perhaps to everyone here.
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^yup he is =):thumbsup: and in fact me too :eh: just leave us a message if you need help on something... FAQ's, rules, and etc... [spoiler]yes I am nice :lol: now someone will disagree on this... :penguin:[/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » just wondering if there is still nice person here especially the one that can help newbies here like me :question:

Pages: 1234566

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:15

[ 9 queries - 0.060 second ]
Privacy Policy