• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Version:[/b] 2.1 [b]Update:[/b] December 2008 [b]Author:[/b] [i]eehjhay[/i][/quote] [b]Description:[/b] [li]Mere MediaBox is a Friendster profile trick that will hide everything except the M

Pages: 1234567891011..11

[quote][b]Version:[/b] 2.1 [b]Update:[/b] December 2008 [b]Author:[/b] [i]eehjhay[/i][/quote] [b]Description:[/b] [li]Mere MediaBox is a Friendster profile trick that will hide everything except the M

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[quote][b]Version:[/b] 2.1 [b]Update:[/b] December 2008 [b]Author:[/b] [i]eehjhay[/i][/quote] [b]Description:[/b] [li]Mere MediaBox is a Friendster profile trick that will hide everything except the M

[quote][b]Version:[/b] 2.1 [b]Update:[/b] December 2008 [b]Author:[/b] [i]eehjhay[/i][/quote] [b]Description:[/b] [li]Mere MediaBox is a Friendster profile trick that will hide everything except the Media Box.[/li] [b]Instruction:[/b] [li]Get the latest CSS Linker [url=http://theftalk.com/f5-Friendster-Underground.html]HERE[/url][/li] [li]Copy and paste this URL in the CSS Linker Generator:[/li] <">[li]Generate the URL[/li] [li]Copy the generated codes and paste it wherever the CSS Linker Generator says you should place the generated codes[/li] [li]Save and test your profile[/li] [b]Optional[/b] [li]If you want to merge it with an existing CSS layout, insert this in your CSS extension file [b]@import url(ht[/b][b]tp://notes.eehjhay.net/tricks/meremediabox.css);[/b][/li] [li]Some of your layout's CSS code may conflict with the MMb's codes.[/li] [li]Follow the instructions above for generating and applying the linker with the URL into your profile.[/li] Go to my blog for more info www.eehjhay.net or to [url=http://eehjhay.net/index.php/friendster-related/50-tricks/76-mere-mediabox]MMb article[/url]

Last edited by eehjhay (2009-01-09 16:43:54)

switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Version:[/b] 2.1 [b]Update:[/b] December 2008 [b]Author:[/b] [i]eehjhay[/i][/quote] [b]Description:[/b] [li]Mere MediaBox is a Friendster profile trick that will hide everything except the M

lol ej is making some tricks now... bravo :lol: :-p
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Version:[/b] 2.1 [b]Update:[/b] December 2008 [b]Author:[/b] [i]eehjhay[/i][/quote] [b]Description:[/b] [li]Mere MediaBox is a Friendster profile trick that will hide everything except the M

Hahaha.. It is because I wasn't lazy earlier. Hahaha
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Also you can apply absolute position on media box then create your own ID and classes. :wallbash:
suddendeath
» Banned
1969-12-31

thx 4 sharing.... its easy now to hide....:)
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

nc trick.. :D:thumbsup:

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2008-06-12 10:02:30)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

The Code in the first post cannot hide everything except media box because you didn't include blogs and review boxes. And also some widgets and Apps. The code to hide other boxes should be like this: <">
owenbasti
» n00b
1969-12-31

hehe.. ive got this one.. thanks sir for posting...:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
pollymoon
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks. means a lot!! :thumbsup:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

cool thanks nice way of giving codes
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym]The Code in the first post cannot hide everything except media box because you didn't include blogs and review boxes. And also some widgets and Apps.[/quote] Oh yeah. Thanks. Because I didn't have other boxes in the test profile I was working with. Hahaha.. Isn't the controlpanel is inside the #content_0 ? I already included .rtd it is the same with td.rtd... I kinda prefer id to hide instead of classes. Thanks anyway xave.
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]wow Bro eehjhay I'm Impressed, Nice code you got there.[/b] =)

Last edited by BwizetT (2008-06-13 00:04:54)

m0g0l
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow!.. nice code.. thanks for sharing..;)
vhon_skyy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sir how about if we have addboxes? will they also be hidden?
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wow....idol...is posting codes...hehehe.... :lol: nice trick...wakokok.... useful also for overlay users... :D :thumbsup: here...have some green :D :thumbsup:
carl_00000
» n00b
1969-12-31

[url=http://theftalk.com/?r=131197][img]http://addons.friendstertalk.com/userbar131197-4.gif[/img][/url]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=vhon_skyy]sir how about if we have addboxes? will they also be hidden?[/quote] yes. you can create your own personalized box inside the media box if u want
simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice one [b]eehjhay[/b] =):thumbsup: i saw sumones asking for this code in Help Section before =) keep it up :thumbsup:
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

just a question, :/ how come it will hide. u dont have a hide codes for addbox?. :/ <">

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-06-13 05:06:27)

vincentcvm123
» n00b
1969-12-31

This Is cool.. i like hiding.. Thanks for sharing..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Version:[/b] 2.1 [b]Update:[/b] December 2008 [b]Author:[/b] [i]eehjhay[/i][/quote] [b]Description:[/b] [li]Mere MediaBox is a Friendster profile trick that will hide everything except the M

Pages: 1234567891011..11

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:08

[ 11 queries - 0.082 second ]
Privacy Policy