• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Version:[/b] 2.1 [b]Update:[/b] December 2008 [b]Author:[/b] [i]eehjhay[/i][/quote] [b]Description:[/b] [li]Mere MediaBox is a Friendster profile trick that will hide everything except the M

Pages: 1..123456789101111

[quote][b]Version:[/b] 2.1 [b]Update:[/b] December 2008 [b]Author:[/b] [i]eehjhay[/i][/quote] [b]Description:[/b] [li]Mere MediaBox is a Friendster profile trick that will hide everything except the M

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Version:[/b] 2.1 [b]Update:[/b] December 2008 [b]Author:[/b] [i]eehjhay[/i][/quote] [b]Description:[/b] [li]Mere MediaBox is a Friendster profile trick that will hide everything except the M

It did work but maybe needs to be updated after friendster update some of the codes. Also try adding to the top of ur css file. =)
lizzie9201
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Version:[/b] 2.1 [b]Update:[/b] December 2008 [b]Author:[/b] [i]eehjhay[/i][/quote] [b]Description:[/b] [li]Mere MediaBox is a Friendster profile trick that will hide everything except the M

my friend was using this code.. its kewl.. nyc trick!! :D:thumbsup:
chuckie001
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing , but im just wonderin , how cum sum ppl hu have friendsters, dey onli have the media box and den ders dis one dats like this add/cumment/msg/blog , etc and deyr clickable , do yu know how to dat ? id be happy if u share itt ;]
hannah_rhia19
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

cool.. thanks for sharing.. =)
szermheyn
» n00b
1969-12-31

can I ask something? where will I put the code??:redface:
irvanfauzie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sO gReat !! ReaLLy CoOL .. :thumbsup:
jakers23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice trick eejhay.....tnx for this ^^
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nice tnx for sharin the codes :)
phink'angel14
» n00b
1969-12-31

why is it that i cnt see my media box?:(
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

*Hide headers *Move boxes *Adjust height *Modified visibility Friendster did something to its codes that's why we have to update as well. If this still doesn't work even if you followed the instructions carefully, the problems might be: [li]Linker code[/li] [li]Your host[/li] [li]Your connection[/li] [li]Then this code[/li] I haven't fully tested this trick yet so you can reply to this topic if there's something wrong regarding this. Note: Hiding the advertisements might put your Friendster account at risk by being suspended. I do not take any responsibilities for any harm this trick may take. I do not force you to use this trick.
freee09
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx DUDES its working on my profile :D
charlene pink lover
» Banned
1969-12-31

TENCHU SiZ...RiLLYY HELPS MEii SiZ
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=charlene pink lover]TENCHU SiZ...RiLLYY HELPS MEii SiZ[/quote] Please read the rules of the forum about about using caps and sticky caps. [url]http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules[/url]
markiebeloved08
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey!im using the codes and it is really helpful but i wanted now is to make a background and i looked for a background in fs-layouts.com but the background not working?i putted it in the customize css.is it wrong?and one thing?how make some cool stuffs inside media box?in puuting some colors. pls reply. pm me or reply here. [b]please reply.[/b]
markiebeloved08
» n00b
1969-12-31

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: huhuhu.
unicaijah
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b] hmm . nice :] thanks for this! but it's hard to make text links /control panel in ur media box :rolleyes: [/b]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@markiebeloved08 just background? Use this: #content_10 { background-image: url( ); } @unicaijah use HTML to create those. Put the html codes in the media box.
-retired-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

how to put things inside the media box. i'm a little bit confusedbecause i want to put links inside it.just lyk (comment blah..blah) am i supposed t put all the links inside the media box?? sorii to bother you.
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=charlene pink lover]My Friendster Profile Join my group:[/quote] please stop poser! :[ GUYS> I am the real charlene ajose! The http://theftalk.com/p=charlene+pink+lover is a POSER. My friendster talk account isn't even active. Please. To whoever you are. STOP IT. READ MY MULTIPLY. http://charleneajose.multiply.com/journ…SER-ville_ STOP PLEASE. Copying my layouts is one thing, but my whole identity. IT'S JUST WRONG! PLEASE. Send me an e-mail WE NEED TO TALK ill be waiting *e-mail me here charleneajose@yahoo.com or chrlnajose@yahoo.com BTW< i don't know how you manged to USE my e-mail for YOUR FAKE ACCOUNT. SOrry. Again, ill be waiting. AND TO YOU GUYS WHO ARE READING THIS, I SWEAR. IM THE REAL CHARLENE. POSERS HAVE BEEN BOTHERING ME EVERSINCE I STARTED MAKING LAYOUTS. PLEASE REPORT THEM TO ME IF YOU FIND ANY. THANK YOU. -CHARLENEAJOSE
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=-retired-]how to put things inside the media box. i'm a little bit confusedbecause i want to put links inside it.just lyk (comment blah..blah) am i supposed t put all the links inside the media box?? sorii to bother you.[/quote] ^just put things in media box like musics, photos, etc. links? you can visit this FS account for media box tutorials. [url=http://profiles.friendster.com/72088859][b]Click Here[/b][/url] @charleneajose: duhh. you can PM her nmn. Why post here?to obtain post. Well, I know your side. But as I read her group she post also "My Posers" she posted you. ^so, who`s telling the truth?

Last edited by ewenessgALLore (2008-11-03 23:35:40)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Version:[/b] 2.1 [b]Update:[/b] December 2008 [b]Author:[/b] [i]eehjhay[/i][/quote] [b]Description:[/b] [li]Mere MediaBox is a Friendster profile trick that will hide everything except the M

Pages: 1..123456789101111

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:43

[ 9 queries - 0.064 second ]
Privacy Policy