• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Version:[/b] 2.1 [b]Update:[/b] December 2008 [b]Author:[/b] [i]eehjhay[/i][/quote] [b]Description:[/b] [li]Mere MediaBox is a Friendster profile trick that will hide everything except the M

Pages: 1..1234567891011..11

[quote][b]Version:[/b] 2.1 [b]Update:[/b] December 2008 [b]Author:[/b] [i]eehjhay[/i][/quote] [b]Description:[/b] [li]Mere MediaBox is a Friendster profile trick that will hide everything except the M

kakurenshin
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Version:[/b] 2.1 [b]Update:[/b] December 2008 [b]Author:[/b] [i]eehjhay[/i][/quote] [b]Description:[/b] [li]Mere MediaBox is a Friendster profile trick that will hide everything except the M

it doesn't work for me :(
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Version:[/b] 2.1 [b]Update:[/b] December 2008 [b]Author:[/b] [i]eehjhay[/i][/quote] [b]Description:[/b] [li]Mere MediaBox is a Friendster profile trick that will hide everything except the M

[quote=kakurenshin]it doesn't work for me[/quote] just copy and paste this code in your css file [quote]/* Hide all except MediaBox by eehjhay */ @import url(http://notes.eehjhay.net/tricks/hideall-displaymedia.css); #content_10 { width: 800px !important; }[/quote]
tutzie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for your nice effort:)
gumscumbag
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks [b]eehjhay[/b] :thumbsup: i got a new overlay :D
ishxoxo
» n00b
1969-12-31

its not not working anymore in my profile:[[
ishxoxo
» n00b
1969-12-31

what is the code in centering your profile???
gumscumbag
» FTalker
1969-12-31

me ? all box of my profile is not original, they created via javascript and custom css too :eh:
o0ayeeeeyaxviv0o
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][/b]`the codes does'nt work.:(=(:cry::crybaby:

Last edited by o0ayeeeeyaxviv0o (2008-07-18 23:51:27)

aira08
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmm the codes doesn't work anymore.. :(
superman119
» n00b
1969-12-31

the codes are not working anymore...what happened?:( can someone give us the updated codes for this?.. :cry:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

It wont work with the outdated linker. You have to use the latest css linker that can be found in the Underground Section.
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

cool hiding code tnx for sharin! ;]
trystan95
» n00b
1969-12-31

:lol:=(=D:cake::globe::clock: nice
xxcolgate
» n00b
1969-12-31

kuya. =| wat part of my profile is d :arrow: #banneradrow :arrow: content_0 :arrow: content_1 :arrow: content_6 :arrow: content_18 :arrow: .rtd :arrow: h1 :arrow: h2 hihi.advance thank you.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=xxcolgate]wat part of my profile is d :arrow: #banneradrow :arrow: content_0 :arrow: content_1 :arrow: content_6 :arrow: content_18 :arrow: .rtd :arrow: h1 :arrow: h2[/quote] #banneradrow is the ads on the topmost area #content_0 is the control panel #content_1 is the photo gallery #content_6 is the more about me #content_18 is the comments .rtd is the right side of the profile (includes friendslist, groups, fan of, and other ads) h1 and h2 is the headers of each boxes in your profile The content_0, etc are the inner boxes. I included the class names of each which are outer boxes of those content_0, etc. It is good if you view the default profile source code so you can be familiar with its DOM
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=trystan95]nice[/quote] ^uhmf!? no spamming please.. [quote=gumscumbag]thanks eehjhay i got a new overlay[/quote] ^it's not really an overlay.. :lol:
ardnyk22
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ill just put it in media boxx??
pedring
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice one tenx! btw, im using this meadi box proffy chuchu hihi
poopx31
» n00b
1969-12-31

ur code doesn't work anymore. every time i paste the code then SAVE but nothing appear.huhu help us pls pls.!
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

It is because you are using an outdated linker. I already updated the example code in the Method #2. You can use that one.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Version:[/b] 2.1 [b]Update:[/b] December 2008 [b]Author:[/b] [i]eehjhay[/i][/quote] [b]Description:[/b] [li]Mere MediaBox is a Friendster profile trick that will hide everything except the M

Pages: 1..1234567891011..11

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:41

[ 9 queries - 0.050 second ]
Privacy Policy