• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Version:[/b] 2.1 [b]Update:[/b] December 2008 [b]Author:[/b] [i]eehjhay[/i][/quote] [b]Description:[/b] [li]Mere MediaBox is a Friendster profile trick that will hide everything except the M

Pages: 1..1234567891011

[quote][b]Version:[/b] 2.1 [b]Update:[/b] December 2008 [b]Author:[/b] [i]eehjhay[/i][/quote] [b]Description:[/b] [li]Mere MediaBox is a Friendster profile trick that will hide everything except the M

charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Version:[/b] 2.1 [b]Update:[/b] December 2008 [b]Author:[/b] [i]eehjhay[/i][/quote] [b]Description:[/b] [li]Mere MediaBox is a Friendster profile trick that will hide everything except the M

[quote=ewenessgALLore]@charleneajose: duhh. you can PM her nmn. Why post here?to obtain post. Well, I know your side. But as I read her group she post also "My Posers" she posted you. ^so, who`s telling the truth?[/quote] im sorry i posted here i only discovered her last night and i was the one moderating the group, because im the real one. isn't there any way to ban her? :(
VeCt
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Version:[/b] 2.1 [b]Update:[/b] December 2008 [b]Author:[/b] [i]eehjhay[/i][/quote] [b]Description:[/b] [li]Mere MediaBox is a Friendster profile trick that will hide everything except the M

waw! :O so grattzzz! =) :thumbsup: gotta use this! quickly! :penguin:
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=charleneajose]im sorry i posted here i only discovered her last night and i was the one moderating the group, because im the real one. isn't there any way to ban her?[/quote] ^Are you sure? Prove me that you are the one. Wee :] Just PM me we're offtopic nah.

Last edited by ewenessgALLore (2008-11-07 07:44:32)

charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yes i am! hai :\ she could just use her name naman. :(
markiebeloved08
» n00b
1969-12-31

heya! just wanna ask, if how to put this: [b]send message,add comment,photogallery,and add as friend [/b] what's the code for this to be putted inside the media box? reply me.:retard::retard::retard:
shekinah.xoxo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing. i can now hide them all [except the media box] easily .. :)
qiella
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks~ love it~ =)
akoba
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

im using it now. thank for sharing
dimepiece_notfugly
» n00b
1969-12-31

wew. i wonder why its not working on my page. it hid all my boxes
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=dimepiece_notfugly]wew. i wonder why its not working on my page. it hid all my boxes[/quote] ^Sureness?! Maybe there is something wrong with your codes. try to check. [quote=markiebeloved08]heya! just wanna ask, if how to put this: send message,add comment,photogallery,and add as friend what's the code for this to be putted inside the media box? reply me.[/quote] ^Hmm.. Use hyperlinks.. [quote][b]<a href="[b]LINK HERE[/b]" target="_self"> [b]Add Me[/b] </a> and so on..[/b][/quote] Just edit the bold part..
pawpow
» Banned
1969-12-31

Sorry My Bad. Well Tnx For The Share.

Last edited by pawpow (2008-12-03 04:37:59)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ [s]Excuse me? Go create your own topic. Give me a favour to check my codes first and tell me whether this doesn't align the profile to centre.[/s]

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-12-03 19:07:53)

ijahcamille
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

--nice tnx for sharing ;)) ♥
jefson
» n00b
1969-12-31

wa then how to make the link of the home and the others? and how to make a centered box?

Last edited by jefson (2008-12-07 03:41:21)

jefson
» n00b
1969-12-31

eehjay can you make the mediabox one column box how to do it? i had my media box only profile but the text in my profile scattered all around xD can you make it one column media box? I REALLY APPRECIATE if you can make this for me :)
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Use HTML in inserting in media box. For example, links: <a href="http://www.friendster.com">Home</a> | <a href="http://www.friendster.com/logout.php">Logout</a> If you want a new line (next line), add this tag: <br /> Go to http://www.w3schools.com/html/default.asp for more info. ***edited I updated the codes, title, and first post in this topic. :D

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-12-07 14:27:19)

jefson
» n00b
1969-12-31

no what i mean is im done in making it a media box only profile [b]but[/b] my text in my media box or html rather is not surrounded by a box and no layout :( i dont know what to do next :(
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Can I view your html? or profile?
jefson
» n00b
1969-12-31

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

You can put them either by the use of <div> or <table> If by <div>, you can contain them one each per box. [quote]<div style="border: 1px solid #000000; width: 400px; height: 500px;"> [i]Your contents here[/i] </div> <div style="border: 1px solid #000000; width: 400px; height: 500px;"> [i]Another contents here[/i] </div>[/quote] If by <table>, it's quite complicated than <div> [quote]<table align="center" width="400px" border="1"> <tr> <td height="500">[i]Your contents here[/i]</td> </tr> <tr> <td height="300">[i]Another contents here[/i]</td> </tr> </table>[/quote] As you can see, <tr></tr> is use to contain a block(s) [row] or cell [<td></td>]. The cells <td></td> are the containers of the contents. You can not set the table's height if you put the height="" attribute inside the table tag <table> so you have to put the height="" attribute in the cells <td height="250"> -- There are many differences of <div> from <table> (or vice versa). Like for example, Tables does not support scrollbars. Div does not support cells, so you have to use another div inside the div, or use other tags inside the div. Learn more about HTML in www.w3schools.com for more info.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Version:[/b] 2.1 [b]Update:[/b] December 2008 [b]Author:[/b] [i]eehjhay[/i][/quote] [b]Description:[/b] [li]Mere MediaBox is a Friendster profile trick that will hide everything except the M

Pages: 1..1234567891011

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:01

[ 9 queries - 0.054 second ]
Privacy Policy