• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Version:[/b] 2.1 [b]Update:[/b] December 2008 [b]Author:[/b] [i]eehjhay[/i][/quote] [b]Description:[/b] [li]Mere MediaBox is a Friendster profile trick that will hide everything except the M

Pages: 1234567891011..11

[quote][b]Version:[/b] 2.1 [b]Update:[/b] December 2008 [b]Author:[/b] [i]eehjhay[/i][/quote] [b]Description:[/b] [li]Mere MediaBox is a Friendster profile trick that will hide everything except the M

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Version:[/b] 2.1 [b]Update:[/b] December 2008 [b]Author:[/b] [i]eehjhay[/i][/quote] [b]Description:[/b] [li]Mere MediaBox is a Friendster profile trick that will hide everything except the M

[b]Nice trick... sir mod...[/b]
chicklit07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Version:[/b] 2.1 [b]Update:[/b] December 2008 [b]Author:[/b] [i]eehjhay[/i][/quote] [b]Description:[/b] [li]Mere MediaBox is a Friendster profile trick that will hide everything except the M

all the boxes on my proffy are already hidden except the media. but using the many hide codes. hahaha. thanks for sharing anyway. gotta work on this to lessen my codes. hahaha. =)
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=portuniecho]how come it will hide. u dont have a hide codes for addbox?.[/quote] It is because nobody will use addbox if they will use this kind of trick.
Co_don SanAdH
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote]/* Hide all except MediaBox by eehjhay */ @import url(http://ext.eehjhay.com/css/hideall-displaymedia.css); #content_10 { width: [b]800px[/b] !important; }[/quote] sir how about if i use auto at the [b]bold[/b] part.. are this worked? :D [i](sorry for my english)[/i] :retard:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Auto? Hmm.. If you want it to be auto, just remove that part: [i]#content_10 { width: 800px !important; }[/i] Hmm.. I guess if you removed that, it will use the default css code of Friendster. It is better to specify the width of the MediaBox :)
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

im pointing to ur answer on this question [quote][b] vhon_skyy wrote:[/b] sir how about [b]if we have [/b]addboxes? will they also be hidden?[/quote] and u said "yes" . :/ thats why i asked you, [b]how come it will be hidden[/b] , e u dont have a addbox hide codes on ur hide codes scripts. :/ [hr][hr][hr] anyways,, goodluck, nice trick,

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-06-13 20:57:25)

faivan
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing.. ^_^
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@portuniecho ahhh.. When I replied on his question, I was thinking addbox on the sidebar. All boxes on the sidebar will be hidden. But other addbox on the mainbar will not be hidden. I can not really hide those addbox on the mainbar since they can have unique id and classes. But I guess I don't have to include their id and classes in this trick. Nobody will use addbox if they use this kind of trick. If your codes will create addboxes [b]INSIDE[/b] the media box (inside the #content_10), then that's fine. Outside addboxes, it may not display on what you expected. -- You don't need any addbox scripts just to make additional boxes. Just create divs or tables inside the mediabox, then manipulate each boxes' style properties like its positioning, height, width, background, font, and many more.

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-06-13 23:57:44)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

They can still use addbox on this method due to you can make your own div id or class. But positioning is required. :lol: Try the addbox on a HTML. =)

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-06-14 00:10:16)

neaz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nice codes sir eejhay tnx 4 sharing :D

Last edited by neaz (2008-06-14 00:15:39)

rallemagne
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey hey.:] how to add tables? am i allowed to aski this kind of question?
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Yes. In your mediabox, you can create tables or divs. But mediabox have character limits. I think you can use iframes in the mediabox so you can a design that you like without worrying the char limits :D
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Thanks for sharing! :D Really helps, though I might not want to use it.. :P
celmrt999
» n00b
1969-12-31

is there a easier way for this?:o
' nEa '
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing this trick.. big help!! ;)
sweet as candy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

whoa this is nice! tnx foe sharing :D
padjak
» n00b
1969-12-31

i dont get it.........., :crybaby:
poopx31
» n00b
1969-12-31

:crybaby: why? its not working on my page..?? still whole page seen.?? pls help me on this im newbie! hehe (soorrry BAD english!)
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ It is because you are using an outdated linker. This codes will work unless Friendster will revise their default CSS codes. Go to the FriendsterTalk Underground Section and choose a CSS linker that's still working. =)
airies
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b];)uhmm.. its not work in my PROFILE.[/b] [quote]<STYLE TYPE='text/css'>@import url(/* Hide all except MediaBox by eehjhay */ @import url(http://ext.eehjhay.com/css/hideall-displaymedia.css); #content_10 { width: 800px !important; });</STYLE>[/quote] [b]OR[/b] [quote]<STYLE TYPE='text/css'>@import url(@import url(http://ext.eehjhay.com/css/hideall-displaymedia.css); #content_10 { width: 800px !important; }););</STYLE>[/quote] [i]i try those codes.but still!wONT work. can u check it.if theres sumthing rong. :) TNX. :ninja:[/i]

Last edited by airies (2008-06-19 02:37:49)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Version:[/b] 2.1 [b]Update:[/b] December 2008 [b]Author:[/b] [i]eehjhay[/i][/quote] [b]Description:[/b] [li]Mere MediaBox is a Friendster profile trick that will hide everything except the M

Pages: 1234567891011..11

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:59

[ 10 queries - 0.515 second ]
Privacy Policy