• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Version:[/b] 2.1 [b]Update:[/b] December 2008 [b]Author:[/b] [i]eehjhay[/i][/quote] [b]Description:[/b] [li]Mere MediaBox is a Friendster profile trick that will hide everything except the M

Pages: 1..1234567891011..11

[quote][b]Version:[/b] 2.1 [b]Update:[/b] December 2008 [b]Author:[/b] [i]eehjhay[/i][/quote] [b]Description:[/b] [li]Mere MediaBox is a Friendster profile trick that will hide everything except the M

princessjulianne_24
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Version:[/b] 2.1 [b]Update:[/b] December 2008 [b]Author:[/b] [i]eehjhay[/i][/quote] [b]Description:[/b] [li]Mere MediaBox is a Friendster profile trick that will hide everything except the M

can you teach me how to hide all the box except for media box., please!:):norose::rose:
Vipper
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Version:[/b] 2.1 [b]Update:[/b] December 2008 [b]Author:[/b] [i]eehjhay[/i][/quote] [b]Description:[/b] [li]Mere MediaBox is a Friendster profile trick that will hide everything except the M

nice nice nice thank
pinaii31
» n00b
1969-12-31

still confused :(
airatotzkie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:D NICE ONE... KEEP IT UP.......... :cake:
boberziced
» n00b
1969-12-31

bakit walang nangyari? help plz send mo lng ung code sa boberziced@yahoo.com
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=princessjulianne_24]can you teach me how to hide all the box except for media box., please!:):norose::rose:[/quote] read the 1st page..the codes are already given there.. you just have to edit it.. [quote=boberziced]bakit walang nangyari? help plz send mo lng ung code sa boberziced@yahoo.com[/quote] no speaking of tagalog here.. nyweiz,try to understand eehjay's post on the 1st page.. the codes are already there and there's no reason for him to give it to you.. Coz it was already shared in public..
realbren
» n00b
1969-12-31

pno gmawa ng high quility na profile?....
shittykid21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

so nice to know new tricks:thumbsup:=)
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=realbren]pno gmawa ng high quility na profile?....[/quote] refer to the sticky topics posted on this section.. once you've understand that then it's time for you to apply those tweaks you want to be seen on your profile..
shee108
» n00b
1969-12-31

i try but it doesn't work, can u help me out?i use the mthod#1 then i put it into the css sections. then it doesn't work, what should i do?? HELP MEEEE....
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Maybe you copied the [i]italicized texts[/i] on the method#1 example. You could try the method#2 if you want. Because if you use the method one (which combines with other css layouts), it may conflict with this trick.
wane123
» n00b
1969-12-31

By D WAy..... WAt IS A EXtErnAl CSS FiLE...??
kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

nice your topic...... thanks for sharing............. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
brokeneon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

is this code compatible to all browsers?.. :|
maika_11
» n00b
1969-12-31

i tried it so many times but its not yet working. pls. help me im a newbie. tnx. :(
suddendeath
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=maika_11]i tried it so many times but its not yet working. pls. help me im a newbie. tnx. :([/quote] did u follow da instructin carefully?
neverloved15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]cooool..[/b] tnx men!
ceszweii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing! cool. :o it really helps!=)
kimeeliciouz
» n00b
1969-12-31

:cry: i still dont get it... can you pls explain it not in deep english hope u understand coz im just a newbie oh how i hate myself i didnt gets the code.. :crybaby: im having a migraine (no kidding) cause i want my profile to look good..... please help me...
kimeeliciouz
» n00b
1969-12-31

oh thats why it doesnt work because my browser is mozilla firefox :crybaby: can u make a codes that for firefox...? (sorry bad english):cry:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Version:[/b] 2.1 [b]Update:[/b] December 2008 [b]Author:[/b] [i]eehjhay[/i][/quote] [b]Description:[/b] [li]Mere MediaBox is a Friendster profile trick that will hide everything except the M

Pages: 1..1234567891011..11

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:50

[ 15 queries - 0.073 second ]
Privacy Policy