• ARCHIVES 
  • » hw could ex bf can be ur bestfrens after all wat he have done to u? hurt u more then u derserve... but nw seems find u bck just wan to be good frens? wat the heak? wat would his new gurls thk? some a

Pages: 123456..6

hw could ex bf can be ur bestfrens after all wat he have done to u? hurt u more then u derserve... but nw seems find u bck just wan to be good frens? wat the heak? wat would his new gurls thk? some a

hanayoshixshinobi
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hw could ex bf can be ur bestfrens after all wat he have done to u? hurt u more then u derserve... but nw seems find u bck just wan to be good frens? wat the heak? wat would his new gurls thk? some a

depends on the situation
michelle_dedumo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: hw could ex bf can be ur bestfrens after all wat he have done to u? hurt u more then u derserve... but nw seems find u bck just wan to be good frens? wat the heak? wat would his new gurls thk? some a

yeah... yeah..!! it depends if ur ex is very very good to u...!! hihi
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

just for the record :arrow: i have lots of ex but none of them became my best friend and i like it that way <3
_rapidoh
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll]just for the record i have lots of ex but none of them became my best friend and i like it that way <3[/quote] :evil:lol..
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Yeah, of course. He might help you out with some problems after all.. And it is to avoid fight with the both of you..
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

oh confuse?!? just dont think that you are confused in a situation like that just wish that your feelings to him will not come back.. :D be an optimistic person.. ok? think positive if his girls will be bad at you just neglect it they just dont know the truth
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Erghh!nawp..heheh! I just want my ex to be my friend and not bestfriend.. It just hurts me.. Well,that's what i believe..=|
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

it is possible.. [b]BUT[/b] it doesnt happen always.. it still depends on the situation
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

It's possible, but I think that rarely happens, especially when the breakup was too painful or caused you/him so much hurt. But if you guys just waved the old issue off and realized that you two would be better off with someone else or anything, it's possible that he can really be your close friend, if not a best bud.
ayie020806
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i]is it really possible that ur exbf can be ur bestfriend? how? hmmn. even if he doesn't love you any more?:crybaby:[/i]
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yea you can .. if you two tell each other why the hell you guy broke up .. it'll be okay ..! but i don't know what will happen in the future .. will your ex love you or hate you .. =|
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hmm.it cn be! :D [spoiler](sobrang hirap nga lng) sorry for the tagalog [/spoiler]
ayie020806
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i]hmmn. itz soo hard for me to be his bestfriend. but anyway, tnx 4 the some advices. hoping that he will come back after a couple of weeks.:cry: [/i]
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

maybe you can be friends.., but best friends with ex are hard to achieve.., but who knows.., maybe it's possible..,
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

it depends ladies and gentlemen.. I have an ex and two of them are my friends and one of them is my best friend. It depends on the situation that both of you and your ex has. If you had communication even after the break up and as long as the both of you moved on. Actually me and my ex (who is currently my best friend) had lots of stuff we share and most of all we give advices when we have heart problems... It's good to know that he and I are still friends. Communication can make the both of you remain as friends. But if you decided yourself to totally forget him/her, well it's your choice.. =)
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: yeah y not.. as long as no more bitterness and hard feelings for each other! there will be no problem with that! :):):) [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/tuj6-1.gif[/img]
janeene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes of course.. but it depends on both parties..
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no i dont think so.. after the break up.. hmmmm... and if trust is the issue,, i dont think it will work
anncute836
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]no way,,, we will never be best friends,,, coz' everytime i broke up with him,,, he is not stopping cheating,,, and he alwayz hurtz me,,, huhuhu :crybaby: he is kindah shit actually were friendz,,,right now were studying in the same school,, hate himmm,,, :evil: he'z in the lower section,,, he is "bobo"!!!! :D sorry for the tagalog!!![/b][/align]

Last edited by anncute836 (2008-07-14 21:34:31)

heartchel
» n00b
1969-12-31

it is possible for the both of you to be friends if you have moved on and forgot about the past. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hw could ex bf can be ur bestfrens after all wat he have done to u? hurt u more then u derserve... but nw seems find u bck just wan to be good frens? wat the heak? wat would his new gurls thk? some a

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:06

[ 9 queries - 0.525 second ]
Privacy Policy