• ARCHIVES 
  • » hw could ex bf can be ur bestfrens after all wat he have done to u? hurt u more then u derserve... but nw seems find u bck just wan to be good frens? wat the heak? wat would his new gurls thk? some a

Pages: 1123456

hw could ex bf can be ur bestfrens after all wat he have done to u? hurt u more then u derserve... but nw seems find u bck just wan to be good frens? wat the heak? wat would his new gurls thk? some a

aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hw could ex bf can be ur bestfrens after all wat he have done to u? hurt u more then u derserve... but nw seems find u bck just wan to be good frens? wat the heak? wat would his new gurls thk? some a

[quote=lairhel]if you wanna move on, it's better not to have constant communication with him. it'll be hard for both of you, esp. u.. asking an ex to friends is like asking for forgiveness and to take away their guilt on what might happen to you. if you'll still be close to him, there's a possibility that your feeling will be revived. it takes time to forgive and forget. weigh all the possibilities. feel, but use your brain this time. if you follow too much of your heart, it'll hurt more. --just my own opinion from personal experience.:D[/quote] i'm now agree w/ u =]
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: hw could ex bf can be ur bestfrens after all wat he have done to u? hurt u more then u derserve... but nw seems find u bck just wan to be good frens? wat the heak? wat would his new gurls thk? some a

yeah. but, in a long time. of course, the girl needs to move on, and i think whenever she sees his ex, she thinks of betrayal and pain. i think after one or two months, possibly, the ex can be a bestfriend. and, there's a possibility, because of too much closeness, they'll be together again. :D
tinn30
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][i]it depends because if the past really hurts you its not that easy to make friends with him/her because he/she hurts you .. but if you already accept the fact that it happend for a reason then with that you can just forget what happened in the past and can make friends with him/her[/i][/b]
jannahmataray
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

for me, it cant be.. coz all my ex's hates me. coz i broke up with them not telling them the reason... and i dont want to explain coz it'll make me cry and im afraid that i will not let them go anymore.. lol
R4bhi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:lol: The Boy just want to have it love back by becoming a bestfriend first i already used that trick twice.. and it works =D
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]i think no!!!!!!!![/b]
yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

geez... he cant be my bstfriend., :angry: after break up, i dot even wanna see his face again :angry:
neaz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

me ang my ex boyfriend was not friends for now.. where enemies :mad:
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

For me.. yah why not.. At least it can be a chance that you and your bf be together again.. In short, you can bring back the past =)
DM--hEaVeNsEnt
» FTalker
1969-12-31

anything is possible.. that is possible kung u ended up in good terms...
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Yup, dat's possible. :) [/b]
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i think being a friend with ur ex is "[b]Unnoticable Suicide[/b]" :lol: , but.. being a bestfriend with ur ex is like "[b]Irony + Infidelity - dignity = :wasted:[/b]" It does make sense, right? haha.. LOL~ idk what I'm talking.. :lol:
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

it's xoooooo haaaaarrrrddd 4 meh.. :crybaby:
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1122/1122889uis5gpr73p.gif[/img] [i]Oh sure why not.. If he still deserves to be a friend..[/i] [img]http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1122/1122889uis5gpr73p.gif[/img][/align]
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

lol..it's impossible!..i guess!..
kiarix23
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it can be.. if ur breaking up scenario is ok. :)
mhiecoh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]definitely not advisable. . . ull remember everything he/she did to make u smile. . . at the same time ull remember ol the things he/she did to break ur heart into pieces. . . and it suck! ! ![/b] :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:
ngiti031
» FTalker
1969-12-31

its defend on how you end up ur reLation.....
Javon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

So Really Hard.:(
babykidx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

it's hard but i think ending your relationship that way is good... though its not the way you wanted it but at least youre still with him/her... ;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hw could ex bf can be ur bestfrens after all wat he have done to u? hurt u more then u derserve... but nw seems find u bck just wan to be good frens? wat the heak? wat would his new gurls thk? some a

Pages: 1123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:42

[ 9 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy