• ARCHIVES 
  • » hw could ex bf can be ur bestfrens after all wat he have done to u? hurt u more then u derserve... but nw seems find u bck just wan to be good frens? wat the heak? wat would his new gurls thk? some a

Pages: 1..123456

hw could ex bf can be ur bestfrens after all wat he have done to u? hurt u more then u derserve... but nw seems find u bck just wan to be good frens? wat the heak? wat would his new gurls thk? some a

keanutt
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hw could ex bf can be ur bestfrens after all wat he have done to u? hurt u more then u derserve... but nw seems find u bck just wan to be good frens? wat the heak? wat would his new gurls thk? some a

yup... maybe....if he will told u "im sorry and im promise i will never do that again even were bestfriend only" ^^.... i will give him a lastt chance... ^^.... until u and ure best friend... =) love each other..
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: hw could ex bf can be ur bestfrens after all wat he have done to u? hurt u more then u derserve... but nw seems find u bck just wan to be good frens? wat the heak? wat would his new gurls thk? some a

Yeah y not.. If your both are too close..
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

can be.. depends on the break up though.. haha..
armiesy
» n00b
1969-12-31

for me...sure why not...:thumbsup:
aia18
» n00b
1969-12-31

for me no !! because when we break last December he always say bad words to me !! :mad: :mad:
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

It depends on the guy. But for me, NO. :eh:
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yup.. sure can.. :D cuz ex know us better then other frenz.. :D
kiemx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeaa, y not ? :P
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

If u can pass ur heart broken.. so its okay then.. :D
hikarisakura
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

of course.. mii and my ex is bestfriend now ^_^
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]Dat is possible. :) [/b][/font]
jaine_10.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

_ there's a possibility.. no, that's wrong.. there's a probability, ok? exes can be bestfriends if they choose to be.. it just so happens that most of exes don't like to.. _ well, i've experienced that.. actually, they're not ex-boyfriends.. i call them ex-suitors.. and right now, we're sooo close.. like bestfriends..!
gr8sh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i think so. but it will never be the same i think. there will always be those awkward moments
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i agree with the person above me ^
KiNXE15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Cewe]mm he's my best friend now.. we still talk a lot over msn :D well it depends how you broke up,, if it's because he hurts, that might be hard to talk to him for a long time or probably forever -__-" but i broke up with my exbf because of long distance T_T[/quote] [b]same here. we're bestfriends before we become a couple and after our break-up we decided to become friends and still have communication. [/b] it depends on how you broke up and if you still love him. if you still love him i advice to stay away and befriends with him when you already have moved on.
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]It is possible though. :) [/b][/font]
just_simple18
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=blue] it is possible that ur ex will become ur bastfriend besause atleast you know him will and she know u also. . .:)=):thumbsup:[/color]

Last edited by just_simple18 (2009-01-23 01:16:42)

tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[i]No. =|:thumbsdown: Maybe for the others,it can be yes. but for me that would be a NO. NO.[/i]
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i think ex lovers can be friends but not totally bestfriends...
eLs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no. i dont think so..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hw could ex bf can be ur bestfrens after all wat he have done to u? hurt u more then u derserve... but nw seems find u bck just wan to be good frens? wat the heak? wat would his new gurls thk? some a

Pages: 1..123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:22

[ 9 queries - 0.927 second ]
Privacy Policy