• ARCHIVES 
  • » hw could ex bf can be ur bestfrens after all wat he have done to u? hurt u more then u derserve... but nw seems find u bck just wan to be good frens? wat the heak? wat would his new gurls thk? some a

Pages: 1..123456

hw could ex bf can be ur bestfrens after all wat he have done to u? hurt u more then u derserve... but nw seems find u bck just wan to be good frens? wat the heak? wat would his new gurls thk? some a

della kit
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hw could ex bf can be ur bestfrens after all wat he have done to u? hurt u more then u derserve... but nw seems find u bck just wan to be good frens? wat the heak? wat would his new gurls thk? some a

My experience : If youve been fighting alot, almost everyday and after that silence and love yous are all you could say.. Its ok to be friends.or bestfriends coz u probably know each other more than anyone. but if the same thing happens.. But one of you seems to like another someone.. Better to.. make peace and pretend nothing happened between you two. Change direction wherever they are. to avoid getting hurt. And falling all over again.
aicah
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: hw could ex bf can be ur bestfrens after all wat he have done to u? hurt u more then u derserve... but nw seems find u bck just wan to be good frens? wat the heak? wat would his new gurls thk? some a

for me.. its possible..:thumbsup: your ex can be your bestfriend.. coz sometimes in a relationship you share maybe half of your life with your bf... so he knows everything bout you.. even simple details.. he made you smile but also made you cry.. so he can be your bestfriend.. coz a real bestfriend is the one who really knows you.. but maybe the difference being his bestfriend is still he can make you smile but maybe he wont make you cry again coz he already the one who will wipe your tears away.. its possible i assure you.[align=center][/align].=):thumbsup:

Last edited by aicah (2009-01-26 02:24:05)

switcute
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah can be! Just only think b0ut g0od things n mem0ries t0gether.
cydrax_17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no..i dont like being friend with my ex..especially if he hurts me too much... =(
janeene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

in my opinion, my [b]no[/b]. everythings over in you. and, exactly.. here girls may find you cheap.. i mean, well, i hope i didnt offend you.. but, it depends upon you sis..
ViLia .A.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Yups.. why not?. :)
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=DejaVu Sans][b]Yup, X's can b best pals. :thumbsup: [/b][/font]
FallOutBoy008
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yup.. i cant really explain y...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hw could ex bf can be ur bestfrens after all wat he have done to u? hurt u more then u derserve... but nw seems find u bck just wan to be good frens? wat the heak? wat would his new gurls thk? some a

Pages: 1..123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:11

[ 10 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy