• ARCHIVES 
  • » hw could ex bf can be ur bestfrens after all wat he have done to u? hurt u more then u derserve... but nw seems find u bck just wan to be good frens? wat the heak? wat would his new gurls thk? some a

Pages: 1234566

hw could ex bf can be ur bestfrens after all wat he have done to u? hurt u more then u derserve... but nw seems find u bck just wan to be good frens? wat the heak? wat would his new gurls thk? some a

gengskie
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hw could ex bf can be ur bestfrens after all wat he have done to u? hurt u more then u derserve... but nw seems find u bck just wan to be good frens? wat the heak? wat would his new gurls thk? some a

maybe he wants to be your bestfriend because he doesn't want to lose you. ay't? make sense?
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: hw could ex bf can be ur bestfrens after all wat he have done to u? hurt u more then u derserve... but nw seems find u bck just wan to be good frens? wat the heak? wat would his new gurls thk? some a

[color=#FF0066]yes..my ex-bf is one of my bestfriend.. he shares his problem to me so am i.. i give advices wen dey hve problems in their relationship..[/color] [quote]but im affraid her new gurlzz will be jeles & will act beyond control.....[/quote] [color=#FF0066]well,if she'll act dat way.. it means, she is juz insecure & she doesn't trust her bf.. juz be cool girl..[b]don't go byond her level[/b][/color]..;)
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ivynne... were the same!.. :lol: somehow,i guess? me and my ex arent totally bestfrends.. umm but we talk from time to time and tease each other.. and i admit that im a lil bit confused.. coz i feel that i hate him at the same time i somehow miss his presence.. but honestly i can tell i have an itsybitsy feelings for him thats remaining inside me.. but im wise enough [b] NOT[/b] to fall for him AGAIN.. so we can be friends and so without any feelings involve.. i mean the love.. [spoiler]"[i][b]if you wanna forget someone.Think of all his bad attitudes and all that you can see in him that's bad.Dont think of your "nice and happy" memories with him. You wouldnt learn to let go if you see the good side in him.. :]" *courtesy of my prof. :D follow it.Its really effective lolers. [/b][/i]"[/spoiler]

Last edited by MiiMiiNEKoO (2008-07-23 07:53:31)

eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

its up to you. haha. but for me u can be bestfriends. haha.
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center]I doubt that "best-friend" idea will turn out well, i mean c'mon.. you don't really see ex's being close friends ever.. but who knows.[/align]
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^yea ur ryt there sis. @t: i still believe that ex can be bestfriends
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

my answer is YES!! why? my very first boyfriend(ex) was also my "bestfriend" our relationship as "friends" is much stronger than "lovers" and the foundation of our relationship in the past are "being good friends" God doesn't allowed him to be my bf for so long bcoz i believe gave me the BEST i have now! :)
aRiSa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

It will be hard to move on but..You know each others personality..etc.. That is a big thing and there is a posibility that your gonna be besties =) My opinion =)
greatpretender22
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]it is [b]POSSIBLE[/b] but you know, i tried it. we are friends now. but after i finished the process of moving on. i had the feeling of [i]i don't like to talk with you[/i]. like that! but still it is possible. maybe GOD destined you to be bestfriends rather than being lovers. [/align]
Cewe
» n00b
1969-12-31

mm he's my best friend now.. we still talk a lot over msn :D well it depends how you broke up,, if it's because he hurts, that might be hard to talk to him for a long time or probably forever -__-" but i broke up with my exbf because of long distance T_T
whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

for me it can be because he knows about your negative and positive side so it can be...
saichi03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Of course. Try to talk to him and talk about it. :D
kRiZzHa
» n00b
1969-12-31

y not?? knowing that you have the past.. even though you didn't made ur relationship work that long,, memories wer still there... and watever happen.. he/she already have been once part (very special) of ur laif.. it doesn't matter how hurt you've felt.. its on how you can forget everything and forgive him and everything happened on your past..! friends are not that bad.. everything starts in friendship... why not try it agen..? hahaha..juz kidding!! just dun forget.. you must [b]learn[/b] from ur mistakes..
merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i believe that 50% percent of ex ex's become best friends ;]:P
froi_hurts
» n00b
1969-12-31

:ninja::ninja:. yes ofcourse, because in ur past relationship u were already comfortable with that guy and youve already shared your secrets with him willingly and it would be a shame if you put your memories to waste.that is if you want to.
DM--hEaVeNsEnt
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i dont know if wat others think but my ex is my bestfriend and very good friends hes new gf knows.. we ended up not so well but after patching up thinbgs wer now very good frinds and helping each other we have a better realtionship as firnds then wen we wer as bf/gf... mayb its just all in the thinking of pipol if its ok to you the guy and/or the guys g and your bf.. nothings rongt with it. ur just gonna be friends
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

that's can be..^^~ just lyk me.. my ex now be my Bestfriend.. err.. not bestfriend maybe.. maybe just friend.. but just take it easy..^^~ that doesn't matter to have a more friends..^^~
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

for me yes ! hihi :)
jud_10131
» n00b
1969-12-31

for me....yes.... maybe no at some cases.......:lol::lol::lol:
jud_10131
» n00b
1969-12-31

for me....yes.... maybe no at some cases.......:lol::lol::lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hw could ex bf can be ur bestfrens after all wat he have done to u? hurt u more then u derserve... but nw seems find u bck just wan to be good frens? wat the heak? wat would his new gurls thk? some a

Pages: 1234566

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:13

[ 9 queries - 0.085 second ]
Privacy Policy