• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][color=hotpink]I want to be doraemon so i can get my life easier =D flyin', go to anywhere without losing my money :cool:[/color][/align]

Pages: 123456789..9

[align=center][color=hotpink]I want to be doraemon so i can get my life easier =D flyin', go to anywhere without losing my money :cool:[/color][/align]

Ribbon
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=hotpink]I want to be doraemon so i can get my life easier =D flyin', go to anywhere without losing my money :cool:[/color][/align]

_rapidoh
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][color=hotpink]I want to be doraemon so i can get my life easier =D flyin', go to anywhere without losing my money :cool:[/color][/align]

Naruto :ninja: :ninja: i will never go back to my word thats my ninja way... lol lol
simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][color=hotpink]I want to be doraemon so i can get my life easier =D flyin', go to anywhere without losing my money :cool:[/color][/align]

cartoon with plastic =D=D=D
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][i]I wanna be Haruhi-Chan cause she has a nice life.She's also cute:][/i][/b]
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Mikan Sakura of Alice Academy.. ^^ :)
Ribbon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=simpleMe]cartoon with plastic[/quote] hahah, what's dat? =D neva knew ot b4...:penguin:
ilhamc17
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Just to be a Naruto because, Naruto has big spirit! he never give up!!
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]I want to be [b]Cloud Strife[/b]. coz he have a cool hair[/i][sup]i hope my hair liek him someday xD[/sup] [i]& he cool liek me,lawl :cool:[/i]
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Ribbon]I want to be doraemon so i can get my life easier =D flyin', go to anywhere without losing my money :cool:[/quote] haha.. me either i want to be [b]daeremon[/b], so i could go to past using my time machine and by that, i guess everything would be fine and perfect! =D:lol:=D:lol:
archiezangel28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i want to be shadowcat!!!!! :D:D:D
naruxhina
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]WELL.. I WILL GO ALSO.. WITH FAELNAR 84.. I LYK HARUHI SHE ROCKZ..!! ESPECIALLY WEN KIPI COSPLAY HER.. KIPI ROCKZ ALSO.. NARUHINA IS MY FAV. COUPLE ONLY.! [/b]
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hmm..maybe spongebob ? :lol:
Ribbon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@naruxhina pls don't use CAPS LOCK.. read da rulezz... @topic another else i want to be... uhmn, i don't know the name for sure.. it's new, it's about girl and boy, uhmn.. [u]happy sumthing[/u].. hehe :D the girl is so cute :)
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i want to be akazukin cha cha.., coz she has two boyfriends.., :lol:
delom
» n00b
1969-12-31

wanna be doraemon heheheh.. so i can travel back in the times that we still love each other... hehehe emo?
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=peachcute_18]i want to be akazukin cha cha.., coz she has two boyfriends.., :lol:[/quote] haha nice one siz!! yeah lia and hus the other guy shi-ne?? @topic: maybe... Lime of saber marionette he loves utaro so much... wait utaro was his name right! lolz.. and Patrick *bestfriend of spongebob* :lol: coz he's really funny..make look stupid...but everybody loves him..
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

i wanna be [b]shin chan[/b]..the naughty boy in me will come out naturally..rawr!:eh::lol:
Kawaii-Princess18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i wanna be sakura:)
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

mikan sakura of gakuen alice. :D
Peeeweee
» n00b
1969-12-31

. Osama
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][color=hotpink]I want to be doraemon so i can get my life easier =D flyin', go to anywhere without losing my money :cool:[/color][/align]

Pages: 123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:24

[ 10 queries - 0.058 second ]
Privacy Policy