• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][color=hotpink]I want to be doraemon so i can get my life easier =D flyin', go to anywhere without losing my money :cool:[/color][/align]

Pages: 1..123456789..9

[align=center][color=hotpink]I want to be doraemon so i can get my life easier =D flyin', go to anywhere without losing my money :cool:[/color][/align]

yas
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][color=hotpink]I want to be doraemon so i can get my life easier =D flyin', go to anywhere without losing my money :cool:[/color][/align]

i want to be enma ai..and nico robin also toph..he he.. cuz..enma..she's a hell girl..:evil:nico robin she's sexy smart every guys inlove with her..:wow:toph cuz..she's so cool..=D
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][color=hotpink]I want to be doraemon so i can get my life easier =D flyin', go to anywhere without losing my money :cool:[/color][/align]

I want to live w/ doraemon to make my life cool and easier. =)
shestheman
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I want to be Gokou :lol: He's Powerfull ayt? ;)
gabanxfloop
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i wanna be doraemon. it's kinda fun
eLleiN
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Ryoma Echizen.... so i will be known worldwide as the SAMURAI!!! :lol:
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i wanna be mr.bean...:lol:
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I wanna be [b]Lelouch Lamperouge[/b] =D
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

4 now, I wanna b "[b]Kim Possible[/b]"~~ Hehee~~~:D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Maybe [i]Kenshin[/i]. :D [/b]
shestheman
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Doraemon make my life easy :thumbsup: :lol:
Princess Shanna
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hehe...i wanna be [b]kim possible[/b] or one of the girls in [b]totaly spices[/b] :lol:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]i wanna be tweety bird or spongebob...[/b][/color] =)=):thumbsup:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I want to be CC of Code Geass. XDD
-retired-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^^ ow wer the same!wanna be twins?HAHA i wanna be C.C too of code geass i dunno y..HAHAHA

Last edited by -retired- (2008-12-12 11:38:21)

Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I wanna be [b]Ben 10[/b]...more aliens =D:thumbsup:
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i want to be L or Near =D=D=D
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i wanna be[b] tinkerbell [/b]..she's so pretty and cute.. or [b]kim possible[/b]..she's cool.
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Spiderman :thumbsup: [/b]
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

[color=orange] I want to be Hello Kitty! Coz she's cute and she lives a colorful life. hahaha [/color] :eh:
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I want to be Rima of Mirmo de Pon coz she's cute :D Hha and I loev her hair and her color, Pink. :lol: I also want to be the master of Mirmo, I forgot her name. The cute girl that has brown hair? =D She's pretty. =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][color=hotpink]I want to be doraemon so i can get my life easier =D flyin', go to anywhere without losing my money :cool:[/color][/align]

Pages: 1..123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:07

[ 9 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy