• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][color=hotpink]I want to be doraemon so i can get my life easier =D flyin', go to anywhere without losing my money :cool:[/color][/align]

Pages: 1..123456789

[align=center][color=hotpink]I want to be doraemon so i can get my life easier =D flyin', go to anywhere without losing my money :cool:[/color][/align]

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][color=hotpink]I want to be doraemon so i can get my life easier =D flyin', go to anywhere without losing my money :cool:[/color][/align]

Poppye. :D
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][color=hotpink]I want to be doraemon so i can get my life easier =D flyin', go to anywhere without losing my money :cool:[/color][/align]

[b]Kim Possible[/b].She's really cool :)
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Arial][color=Red][b]^ I wanna be Spongebob Squarepants.. :] [/b][/color][/font]
Dnky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Dora the Explorer![/b] Coz she can go wherever she likes without a problem. XD
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=#ff95a7][font=tahoma]i wanna be topaz (from trollz) :xixi:[/font][/color]
reigne0611
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I wanna be Phineas :D Has brilliants of ideas out there :)
xXlynethXx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Poof :D Super cute :D
crazy_hydra
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I want to be Recca Hanabishi of Flame of Recca :lol3:
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[i]in [b]cartoon[/b], i want to be [b]Chowder[/b].. [b]cute[/b] and can [b]eat[/b] all he wants, but everybody seems choosing [b]anime[/b] so i would too.. and that would be [b]Naruto[/b], strong [b]guts[/b] and he never give up.. also unpredictable [b]skills[/b] and [b]ability[/b],[/i]
koy1991
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Road Runner travel the world with the use of speed :lol3:
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[font=Century Gothic][color=#FF0080] I want to be Timmy Turner from Fairly Oddparents, so I can have anything I wish! [/color][/font]
edimax.altec
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I want to be Sasuke from Naruto.. :))
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

patrick star. :lick:
underscoreJI
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i wanna be Kurapika from hunter x hunter ;_;
[zuBie]
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Garfield. Eat and sleep all day, what could be better?[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][color=hotpink]I want to be doraemon so i can get my life easier =D flyin', go to anywhere without losing my money :cool:[/color][/align]

Pages: 1..123456789

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:05

[ 9 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy