• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][color=hotpink]I want to be doraemon so i can get my life easier =D flyin', go to anywhere without losing my money :cool:[/color][/align]

Pages: 1..123456789

[align=center][color=hotpink]I want to be doraemon so i can get my life easier =D flyin', go to anywhere without losing my money :cool:[/color][/align]

CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][color=hotpink]I want to be doraemon so i can get my life easier =D flyin', go to anywhere without losing my money :cool:[/color][/align]

[align=center] i want to be.. uhm.. kyoko ---> skip beat she's so cool..=D and so evil..=D i lyk her..=D[/align]
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][color=hotpink]I want to be doraemon so i can get my life easier =D flyin', go to anywhere without losing my money :cool:[/color][/align]

i want to be patrick star in spongebob squarepants, i just love starfishes, haha. *haha :) or a justice league member, flash will do. haha
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

we're the same with the threadstarter. i love doreamon so muuchh. i wanna give anyone whatever they want.
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i want 2 be Sakura Kinomotoo <3 <3 So i can be Touya Sister :P
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i want to be [b]sponge bob [/b]=)=)....
-jaja07-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: i want to be tazz .. he's my favorite cartoon character and he can spin very fast .. ahaha:lol:
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i wanna be spongebob cause everybody loves him hehe XD
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Sakura of Naruto...
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Also [i]Master Guile[/i] of street fighter. :D [/b]
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Wait...is this anime or cartoons?? >> cartoons:: I want to be spongebob...cauz I wanna know how to live underwater.. >>> anime:: anyone who has geass....so that I can make everyone obey my commands.. =D bwahahahaha
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]rukia kuchiki... i wanna be a tough typo girl like her[/b]
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]son goku..[/b]=D =D
muska
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Just to be a conan edogawa!!! =)=)
annieka
» n00b
1969-12-31

stitch of Lilo and Stitch.. i ♥ adventures:exclaim::exclaim:
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Doraemon! [/b] so coool! :cool: :eh:
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Olive Oil..haha, I find her soo effin cute..lol!
von211
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote][b]i want to be pein so i can destroy the world[/b][/quote] nyak hehe :retard:
bLeSSeDxcHiLd
» n00b
1969-12-31

:D Emily the Strange. I like her character.!! I've loved her since I was thirteen.! Woohoo.! Black cats go.! =)
ampjeff
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Doraemon[/b] he's the strongest anime of all.. he can beat son goku.. [i]ang mahiwagang pang higop ng kame hame wave..[/i] =D
colock
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'll be the Patrick.. just simple life...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][color=hotpink]I want to be doraemon so i can get my life easier =D flyin', go to anywhere without losing my money :cool:[/color][/align]

Pages: 1..123456789

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:38

[ 9 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy