• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][color=hotpink]I want to be doraemon so i can get my life easier =D flyin', go to anywhere without losing my money :cool:[/color][/align]

Pages: 1123456789..9

[align=center][color=hotpink]I want to be doraemon so i can get my life easier =D flyin', go to anywhere without losing my money :cool:[/color][/align]

danecute72
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][color=hotpink]I want to be doraemon so i can get my life easier =D flyin', go to anywhere without losing my money :cool:[/color][/align]

we are the same sis ribbon i want also to be doraemon..
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][color=hotpink]I want to be doraemon so i can get my life easier =D flyin', go to anywhere without losing my money :cool:[/color][/align]

i want to be hanon.. coz i want to be a mermaid. and sings alot.!
'water'
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i want to be karasuma
d.onna.08
» n00b
1969-12-31

Misty in Pokemon :)
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i just wanna b temari, i think. i like her power!
jaschii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i want to be bubbles in power puff girls so that i can be kawaii too~
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

doraemon also.. high-tech!
chrysta may
» FTalker
1969-12-31

doraemon and pikachu ... they are my fave :thumbsup:
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i want to be chobits . xoO cute ^^ or the girl in bokura ga ita.. ;)
alexandra_roca
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Haruhi Suzumiya :):thumbsup: i really like her =|
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i want to be clover.. from totally spies :)
modern_kealotz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ahmm i want to be ash of Pokemon and tk of digimon i'm a big fan of them
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]buggs bunny :D i just can't stand Laughing..[/b]
jykaaa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I wanna be Sam or Clover in Totally Spies! :D Love them! And yeah, I wanna be Blossom in Powerpuff Girls Z. Sooo cute!
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

sakura ..soiee i can be with sasuke!!ahahah yuuki cross..to be with zero kiryu..ahaha:D=)=D:wow: sakura-chan..to be with syaoran ahahah:o:D
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

patrick star! dabest. :lol::lol::lol:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i'd totally want to be Minnie Mouse =|
Kam
» n00b
1969-12-31

I want to be [b]Wanda[/b] from Fairly Odd Parents, so that I can wish whatever I want. :rolleyes:
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:) Gaara.. of da sand.. hahaha..
kikay-in-pink
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i wanna be spongebob!! :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][color=hotpink]I want to be doraemon so i can get my life easier =D flyin', go to anywhere without losing my money :cool:[/color][/align]

Pages: 1123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:29

[ 9 queries - 0.056 second ]
Privacy Policy