• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][color=hotpink]I want to be doraemon so i can get my life easier =D flyin', go to anywhere without losing my money :cool:[/color][/align]

Pages: 123456789..9

[align=center][color=hotpink]I want to be doraemon so i can get my life easier =D flyin', go to anywhere without losing my money :cool:[/color][/align]

fay_27
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][color=hotpink]I want to be doraemon so i can get my life easier =D flyin', go to anywhere without losing my money :cool:[/color][/align]

[font=century gothic][color=pink]i'LL be mikan sakura, so i can make people smiLe,and nullify all those bad things/acidents :D[/font][/color]
xmeekyu
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][color=hotpink]I want to be doraemon so i can get my life easier =D flyin', go to anywhere without losing my money :cool:[/color][/align]

@[b]fay_27[/b]: hahaha [u]agree[/u].. @[b]topic[/b]: i wanna b [u]shizuka[/u], she's cute.. :lol:
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i wanna b sponge bob square pants..... hohohoho :P
Imadori
» n00b
1969-12-31

I want to be Uchiha Itachi, so i can use sharingan hehe :D
saichi03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Harada Misaki.. :D
celesteSGfan
» n00b
1969-12-31

clefairy of pokemon..
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[sup]b4 i wanna be Cloud but now i want to be [b]Uchiha Sasuke[/b][/sup] [sup]he very[100x] cool,i liek his hair :cool:[/sup]
chelliexoxo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i want to be doraemon :D i can travel the world without spending any money..
anncute836
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hmmm,, i would like to be,,, uhmmm,,, bubbles,,, coz' she's color is blue,,, harhar,,,[/b][/align]
caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i want to be togepi of Pokemon :wow:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Cartoon? Errrr. I think I'd be Rogue. She's always been one of my fave characters despite her..uh weird power.
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i want to be night's gf.. weeeeee.. really.. he's so amazing
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ger from invader zim nyehaha! :D:thumbsup:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i wanna be a sailormoonn whoahh they are really cutee :wow:
Leijg19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmmm.. ill be buttercup of powerpuff girls.. she rocks..
Harry_88
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i wanna be munkiwara d luffy.. hi..hi..hi..
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i want to be my melody.. soo cute and everyone loves her
j3ck1024
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I Want To be Spongebob,.. haha
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I want to be... stewie griffin.
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I want to be Hello Kitty!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][color=hotpink]I want to be doraemon so i can get my life easier =D flyin', go to anywhere without losing my money :cool:[/color][/align]

Pages: 123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:28

[ 9 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy