• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

[quote=anne.24]^ it means she has no time to log in to fstalk, sorry guyz, I'm sure the three of you are excited, but, we've to understand, that she might be very busy at the moment. Let's pray that Ms. Aina will be online soon, and announce who is the skyline girl, and may the best girl win! ;) of course all of you girls are pretty :lol:[/quote] Yeah. She has no time to log in. --- Yeah. I'm sure we three ( Me, Ninafaye and EleeGirl ) are excited. --- Yeah. We understand it siszie. --- I'm willing to pray and yeah, may the best girl win! --- Sankyouu Siszie. Your Pretty too. <3
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

Good Morning Skyliners. It's 6:59 AM ! . ! Wake Up Wake Up Wake Up! :lol: v v v v v Waking Up Early. Sorry For Not Being Active Here For 3 Days. :( Our PC Wire Is Broken. We Have Just Fixed It.
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

May the best girl win in the Skyline Girl Of The Month. >>hoho, i just noticed that our next to-be leader is sis Linniie but i havent seen her here in many few days, how's that? i miss her :rolleyes: v v v v Good Morning peepz! How are you all?
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hello Everyone!! It's already 7th of september but why siz chii didn't announce teh winner yet?? [quote=ninafaye]Good Morning Skyliners. It's 6:59 AM ! . ! Wake Up Wake Up Wake Up! v v v v v Waking Up Early. Sorry For Not Being Active Here For 3 Days. Our PC Wire Is Broken. We Have Just Fixed It.[/quote] Good mornin' siz... I woke up early at 8 o'clock..wow...i wish u had a computer so dat u can wake up early like today..bcaz no one is like u.. btw,whos teh winner??
Jerriedee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Good morning everyone.. =)
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ good morning siz.. howwa you??
Jerriedee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b] i`m just fine.. how 'bout you there?~
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ I'm fine too!! soo whats teh topic fow today,siz?
Jerriedee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b] i dont know. you start first!~ ;)
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hi Sissies! @jerriedee hi sis..
Jerriedee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b] hello sis. ;) . how are you?
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=EleeGirl]Good mornin' siz... I woke up early at 8 o'clock..wow...i wish u had a computer so dat u can wake up early like today..bcaz no one is like u..[/quote] What Do You Mean "[b]i wish u had a computer[/b]" ?? I Have A Computer Sisz. What Do You Mean By That Line. ^^^ BTW, I Have A Gift For Skyline: [img]http://i317.photobucket.com/albums/mm366/Nina_Faye/skylinetag.png[/img] [img]http://i317.photobucket.com/albums/mm366/Nina_Faye/skylinetag2.png[/img] [img]http://i317.photobucket.com/albums/mm366/Nina_Faye/Skylinetag3.png[/img] Shuu Ugly. :( Hope You Like It. ^^^

Last edited by ninafaye (2008-09-06 21:16:04)

Jerriedee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b] hi sis Ninafaye!!~ how are yuu? wow. that`s nice graphix. can i use one of them?
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Good Mornin' Guysz. Sowee I Just Got Online This Time Coz I Slept at 3:00 A.M. Past. ----- How Are You Guysz?
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Jerriedee]^ hello sis. ;) . how are you?[/quote] hi sis. . it liek first time to talk to you. :cool:
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

heya.:D goodmorning sweeties :rose:
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=yna_16]heya.:D goodmorning sweeties :rose:[/quote] Good Mornin' Besty! How's Your Day?
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@bessy gee, my day's fine. :D hahaha. yours? @anne sorry if im using the 'leader' thingy, :lol: i love your sigs! :D @nina nice gifts!

Last edited by yna_16 (2008-09-06 22:39:41)

Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=yna_16]@bessy gee, my day's fine. :D hahaha. yours?[/quote] Fyn. Nothin' to do here. Waiting for the winner for the "Skyline Gurl of The Month".
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@bessy i see =) gluck! :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:52

[ 9 queries - 0.179 second ]
Privacy Policy