• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

[quote=yna_16]@nahz: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: yea, im too sad, &&my mother was angry to me. coz im online almost 10hrs. a day. :wallbash:[/quote] WTF? 10hrs.?? Gosh. Yar Lyk Me. <3 [quote=imdemoprincess]why don't you try other PSs? i know adobe is the best among of all but you still have to find way to have what you want, ayt? :retard:[/quote] Yeah. I Know It Siszie. But My Mother Won't Allow Me To Download. <3 [quote=malow]nahz tnx sisz! :D[/quote] Yar Welcome.
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

@nahz haha. its soo addicting. :D &&if my mom wont let me to open teh pc ill go to the net cafe. :penguin:
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=yna_16]@nahz haha. its soo addicting. :D &&if my mom wont let me to open teh pc ill go to the net cafe. :penguin:[/quote] Hehehehe. Me Too. Addicted Much. <3 Sisz, Are You OL In YM? I Wanna Talk To Yah 'Bout Something.
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@nahz: yea, im ol but im using my other accnt :arrow: kawaii_animeluver_13
DweaIsMe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

No more class! Hus joinin da sig contest?
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@andrea i thnk the contest will be canceled bec. there are only 3 contestants.
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=yna_16]@nahz: yea, im ol but im using my other accnt :arrow: kawaii_animeluver_13[/quote] Okie siszie. <3
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

is the story of emily rose for real? gee, i cnt believe it :D
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

huwee~ good evening! sorry for being inactive these past days. :D how are you guys!? :) :)
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=yna_16]is the story of emily rose for real? gee, i cnt believe it :D[/quote] I Think It's Real Sisz. <3
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@berri hi sis long time no post :lol: @nahz aw. its soo scary :wallbash: :lol:
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=yna_16]haha.! uhm, how about a mmmpop? (lollipop) :lol:[/quote] sure! haha hirs ur lollipop >> [img]http://i495.photobucket.com/albums/rr319/Learrh/43deaaf458b2b2d0cddac9d978a442ae.gif[/img] [b]lei[/b] im fyn now sisz! :D
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]yna[/b]. `yeah. =) =d how are you sisz?
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@malow hahaha! thanks :lol: its yummy! :lol: :lol: :lol: so meni colors! hahahaha :wow: @berri: im fine sis, no classes this day, hahaha xD hw bout yu?

Last edited by yna_16 (2008-09-05 07:02:57)

MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hi! me also my mom is so angry at me most of the tym! she said "do u wanna wear eye glasses?" and if she saw me holding teh cam and my cellphone she said "Stop that!" hek hek!
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@alyssa haha. almost 90% of the teens now is addicted to pc. no one cn stop us :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=yna_16]@nahz aw. its soo scary :wallbash: :lol:[/quote] Yeah It's Scary. I've Seen It In YOUTUBE. Good Evening Sisz _berii.^ü. How Are You? [quote=MsKawaii--]Hi! me also my mom is so angry at me most of the tym! she said "do u wanna wear eye glasses?" and if she saw me holding teh cam and my cellphone she said "Stop that!" hek hek![/quote] [quote=yna_16]@alyssa haha. almost 90% of the teens now is addicted to pc. no one cn stop us :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote] Your Right Sisz Yna. I'm One Of 'Em. <3
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]yna[/b]. `im fine too sis. :) btw, you've mispelled my name. :D it's berii not berri. :D :d
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@besyy nahz yea, &&that;s one of teh reason why others failed in their grades. :lol: its very addicting. @rissa gee, sorri, hahahaha is yer name rissa? hahaha memory gap :paranoid: ---------------gudeve to all.

Last edited by yna_16 (2008-09-05 07:17:53)

Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=yna_16]@besyy nahz yea, &&that;s one of teh reason why others failed in their grades. :lol: its very addicting.[/quote] Yeah Besty.. One of my classm8te told me that .. I'm the only computer addict that she know that can still catch up of teh lessons. Hehehe. But I didn't believe her. <3
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:55

[ 9 queries - 0.625 second ]
Privacy Policy