• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

[quote=malow]@ sisz lei where r u studying sisz? :D[/quote] im studying in Dasmarinas Cavite Luzon Philippines. nyahahaha^^ St. Paul College Island Park. =| [b]eu?[/b]
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

[quote=anime_mania_01]^ lol! I've watched that movie... and it's awesome and really meaningful! :) what do u thinx sis malow? sorry that I popped in the middle of nowhere :P[/quote] yesz sizs.. its also funny :D [quote]im studying in Dasmarinas Cavite Luzon Philippines. nyahahaha^^ St. Paul College Island Park. =| eu?[/quote] ahh.. ur studying n phil :D village montessori school phil too.. hir n nueva ecija

Last edited by malow (2008-08-31 04:27:31)

imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=malow]anime_mania_01 wrote: ^ lol! I've watched that movie... and it's awesome and really meaningful! :) what do u thinx sis malow? sorry that I popped in the middle of nowhere :P yesz sizs.. its also funny :D[/quote] wut are you two talking about? nyahahaha^^ im out of place. :disgust:
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]malow[/b] yeah, po is an cutiee.. hahaha... but I am kinda annoyed with tigress.. don't u ? :disgust: [b]lei[/b] have u read my last rply? :P we're talking about kungfu panda btw
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=imdemoprincess]wut are you two talking about? nyahahaha^^ im out of place. :disgust:[/quote] wee.. sorii sisz.. wer talking about teh movie "kung fu panda" :D
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@MALOW: Owwww...Did u watch WALL.E :D I didn't watch kung fu panda yet :cry: I'm gonna buy teh CD.. what is teh name of the CD store in ur country?????
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@EleeGirl there are many cd stores here :D WALL.E? taht sounds familliar but i didnt watch it yet :D whoa it's too hot today! [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/376/376035sfxsjdakn3.gif[/img][/url]
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]malow[/b] please combine thos posts into one post, I'll delete the last one, don't worry, I can always delete that, but next time be careful =) yeah, she wanted to be one, but she isn't =D lol, po is cute!! XD especially the fight with tai long scene! :D [b]elee[/b] hi elee.. do u want me to make u a nametage like sis malow's? :D
DweaIsMe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Look at this guyz: [img]http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd217/Misa_blahblah/kawaii/pixel.gif[/img] found on photobucket. panda Looks cute.
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=anime_mania_01]malow please combine thos posts into one post, I'll delete the last one, don't worry, I can always delete that, but next time be careful =) yeah, she wanted to be one, but she isn't =D lol, po is cute!! XD especially the fight with tai long scene! :D[/quote] okei sisz.. tnx! yesz.. po is rili cute.. teh fight with tai long is rili funny! :lol: [spoiler][img]http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll104/Ethaniel77/2008_kung_fu_panda_005.jpg[/img][/spoiler] [b] @DweaIsMe[/b] yesz.. it's so cute! i like green and teh panda is cute :wow:

Last edited by malow (2008-08-31 05:09:53)

anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]andrea[/b] eekkk!!! so cute!! :D :D wow.. lol.. cute!! wanna squish its cheeks! <3 [b]malow[/b] ur welcum sis :D I think it's the best movie this year.. lol [img]http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u72/anime_mania_01/read.png[/img] hey guyz, am thinking of a banner contest, (our group banner). What do u thinx? It's [b]sis linnie[/b] idea, she is such a genius =D, but still am waiting for approval from sis aina, but, tell me guyz, what do u think?
DweaIsMe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yah. it matches our siggy. @anne I think its challenging but its a good concept. So I like it. :D

Last edited by DweaIsMe (2008-08-31 05:16:02)

malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=anime_mania_01]malow ur welcum sis :D I think it's the best movie this year.. lol hey guyz, am thinking of a banner contest, (our group banner). What do u thinx? It's sis linnie idea, she is such a genius =D, but still am waiting for approval from sis aina, but, tell me guyz, what do u think?[/quote] a banner contest? taht's nice! i agree wif taht! [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl7.glitter-graphics.net/pub/687/687657tjeez4a46v.gif[/img][/url]
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]andrea & malow[/b] glad to hear that, but still, our group banner is hardwork (we can see that), so I feel like asking permission from Ms. Aina... :D hope u guyz can be patient, waiting for approval and the contest shall begin! :D
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

banner contest? i also agree with that!
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=anime_mania_01]glad to hear that, but still, our group banner is hardwork (we can see that), so I feel like asking permission from Ms. Aina... :D hope u guyz can be patient, waiting for approval and the contest shall begin! :D[/quote] okii,, we must ask permission to her =)
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]patricia[/b] good sis.. do u want to join if ms. aina allow us? :eh: [b]malow[/b] yeah, this will take some times... :lol: btw, where's berii, and some other members :paranoid:
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^maybe they're offline? :D
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

sisz anne: yep! i want to join if ms. aina allow us! :wow:
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ hi sisz! :D :D :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:46

[ 10 queries - 0.476 second ]
Privacy Policy