• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

hullow siz berri :D whatsup? =D:lol: heloo anne =D=D=D=D <------ my fave icon :lol:
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

[quote=anime_mania_01]berii hello sis.. :D the most active member here... :lol:[/quote] who? :paranoid: mee? =D [quote=Linniie]hullow siz berri :D whatsup? =D:lol:[/quote] nothin. ;) how's ur day sis?
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]linnie[/b] awww... so that how u wanna do it... we'll see sizzie =D =D =D [b]berii[/b] yeah you.. you seem to be online ol the tyme.. good sis! :lol:

Last edited by anime_mania_01 (2008-08-28 10:39:49)

_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=anime_mania_01]berii yeah you.. you seem to be online ol the tyme.. good sis! :lol:[/quote] is that so? well uhm... haha. :lol: thanks sis. ;)
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

siz berii ;) wkwkwk. rilly? nothiin?? eh u wanna joined d contest sis? anne =D avoid usin indonesian =D
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]linnie[/b] suree... why not.. I'll edit it... =D linnie, is there any contest going on skyline now? =D
MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hi ate anne chan & ate linniie how r ya?
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=anime_mania_01]aww... u r leaving...? :( , u r such a good graphic artists, i luv ur work, but since u r busy, you can't help it too... :) anyway sis, thanks for even NOMINATING me, I rilli appreciate that... seriously.. :) I rilli love making and editing grphx, so I'm rilli happy now.. :D I'll miss you, WE'll miss you :D[/quote] Like i said sis, me leaving doesn't mean I'm going to forget skyline nor you all. thank you for your message, it was very touching. [quote=anime_mania_01]linnie, is there any contest going on skyline now? =D[/quote] apparently there is :lol: I don't know what happened to sis Chii. [quote=Linniie]ate lin swear its make me sad =( i wont let eu go :crybaby::crybaby: but its ur decision and i must respect it =)=( i'll loev eu always my ate :wow::wallbash: please please dont forget us at ther :( stay pwetty ate :kiss::rose: and sankyoo for that sweets gift <3 goodluck to the upcoming leader :) and hello all siz ;)[/quote] thank you for your heartfelt PM & message here to me Linniie! omg you guys are so awesome, friendly & supportive! ILY all, I will pm you guys from time to time. maybe i'll send a note to sis chii to give you guys here in skyline. thank you thank you thank you for being such cooperative with me & everything.
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Gift to all skyline members! :D[/b] [img]http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u72/anime_mania_01/skyline.gif[/img] Msg: i tried to make my own grphx this time, hope u lyk it! :) [quote=sugarstyx_x]Like i said sis, me leaving doesn't mean I'm going to forget skyline nor you all. thank you for your message, it was very touching.[/quote] I never meant to make touching messages :lol:, not good at those kind of things. But, I always speak out my mind :). I know you won't forget us, I know you won't. :) Well, good luck withall ur lifes sis :D at least you know what to do, since u r busy u can't handle the group 24/7, impressive ate ;] [quote=sugarstyx_x]apparently there is I don't know what happened to sis Chii.[/quote] Maybe she'z busy too... lulz.. what contest I wonder... :rolleyes:

Last edited by anime_mania_01 (2008-08-29 01:42:50)

nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hi girls..., hope ur fine...=)
DweaIsMe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Hello New here. :D
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=anime_mania_01]Gift to all skyline members! :D [img]http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u72/anime_mania_01/skyline.gif[/img] Msg: i tried to make my own grphx this time, hope u lyk it! :)[/quote] I Love Your Gift Sisz Anne. Super Dupr Love It! :wow: I'll Use It When I'm Finish With My Siggie. Thanks Shuuu Much For Making It. Hope You'll Make More Again. [hr][hr][hr] Good Afternoon Skyline Sisters! ;) [hr][hr][hr] Edited* [quote=DweaIsMe]Hello New here. :D[/quote] Ohh! :o My Lovely Sisz DweaIsMe Joined Our Group. Good Afternoon Sisz.Hope You Have A Nice Day Here. Enjoy Postin'

Last edited by ninafaye (2008-08-29 04:58:08)

DweaIsMe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Thanks! I joined here last week but only posted today. :wasted:
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ninafaye[/b] rilliii? hahah lol thanks so much appreciated!! :) ---- am planning on making more :D [b]@sis andrea[/b] whoaa... you too sisz!! XD left artwork101 and now join skyline? :D :D me too~!! welcum sis! I'm sure u 'll like it here! :D
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wee. hi to our new member! gudeve <3 :lol:
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

hi! sorry.. for i'm not active. i'm busy this time. hope you understand me. :( i'm sorry.. soo sorry. and our computer got virused. i'm sorry again. hope yah forgive me. btw, good evening !
DweaIsMe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@yna: I'm doing your req ryt know. @anne: I think I wil. :D @Skyliners: Periodical Test Week is over.! I can use the computer now!
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]yna[/b] good eve sis! :D :D [b]patricia[/b] don't worry sis.. =) hope ur viruses problem will be done in no time :) [b]andrea[/b] lol, but it'z prtty quiet now.... hahah
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

sorry i'm not so active here in skyline 'cause i'm a BIGKASER! yeah.. just wanna share that we won the second place.. it's ok because we're just first year.. end of sharing :D
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=DweaIsMe]@yna: I'm doing your req ryt know.[/quote] wee, tnx. btw, you left artwork too. hehe [quote=anime_mania_01]yna good eve sis![/quote] gudeve too sis anne! how r ya?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:38

[ 9 queries - 0.520 second ]
Privacy Policy