• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

yna_16
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

[b]Lei[/b] [sup] gee, thanks for the fansign and for the gft! luv ett! thanks :redface: [/sup] [b] gudevening to all! [/b] [sup]miss you all! [/sup]
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

[quote=yna_16]Lei gee, thanks for the fansign and for the gft! luv ett! thanks :redface:[/quote] no problem. GENEROSITY at heart. lol. =D [sup]thanks to those skyline peepz who gave me +reputation.. i remember sis YNAKEE and sis BERRI. God Bless[/sup]

Last edited by imdemoprincess (2008-08-28 06:31:29)

yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b] HUWEE[/b] [sup] bye to all! take care as always :wow: [/sup]
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hi gurls.. wazap.., miss u..,=)
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=tinepearl]hi gurls.. wazap.., miss u..,=)[/quote] Hi Too Sisz.
MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi my friends! how r ya?
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=tinepearl]hi gurls.. wazap.., miss u..,=)[/quote] hi sisz. wonder why ninafaye doesnt talk to me.
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=MsKawaii--]hi my friends! how r ya?[/quote] 'Em Fine Sisz. [quote=imdemoprincess]wonder why ninafaye doesnt talk to me.[/quote] Ohh! I'll Talk To You Sisz. Why Did You Just Typed That Question?
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=ninafaye]Ohh! I'll Talk To You Sisz. Why Did You Just Typed That Question?[/quote] [b]pls dont open if ur not ninafaye.[/b] [spoiler]cuz i noticed when i say hi to all, yu dont care but when other peep will say "yo" or "hi" you will not ignore them. =|[/spoiler] well, i don't have any bad feelings though. just informing that. =) ............ i hate wearing Filipiniana. :doubt: its so "bulky" =| eew ............ i oolredy have bf. :redface:
sarah_55meg
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ i understand u... its so itchy & hot... wow.. bf??? gudluck 2 ur luvlyf :D:D

Last edited by sarah_55meg (2008-08-28 08:49:40)

imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=sarah_55meg]^ i understand u... its so itchy & hot... wow.. bf??? gudluck 2 ur luvlyf :D:D[/quote] yea i hate it. haha thanks
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

good evening gurlsz. so, what's new here? :D
sarah_55meg
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ gud eve!! [quote=imdemoprincess]yea i hate it. haha thanks[/quote] welcum...

Last edited by sarah_55meg (2008-08-28 09:09:11)

anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hello all.. :D [b]imdemoprincess[/b] lol, what's with ur mom? :lol:
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=anime_mania_01]imdemoprincess lol, what's with ur mom? :lol:[/quote] i hate her. she's so mean to me. she would even bang the telephone while im talking to her. well i think thats liek not appropriate bcoz i should be the one doing that part. lol :eh: i cannot explain it. so hard. arrghh i hate her. but she still my family bytehway, my username is too long,. and i think u still dunno my name so call me [b]LEI[/b]

Last edited by imdemoprincess (2008-08-28 09:22:03)

_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hi sis anne and sis lei. :D [quote=sarah_55meg]^ gud eve!![/quote] huwee~ hi sis. how's ur day? :)
sarah_55meg
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=_berii.^ü]huwee~ hi sis. how's ur day?[/quote] its ok.... bout urs????
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

good pm all siz :D:D:D:D:D :penguin:
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=sarah_55meg]its ok.... bout urs????[/quote] it's fine too. :D [quote=Linniie]good pm all siz :D:D:D:D:D :penguin:[/quote] good eve sis linniie. :)
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=sugarstyx_x]^A GIFT FOR EVERYONE AT SKYLINE^ I didn't think many would respond about me leaving this group. Now i feel bad, but I don't really want to have the responsibility when I'm going to be inactive. I'm just not going to be in any groups for now & hey, I won't forget you sissies even if i don't get to come back for a long time. It doesn't mean you girls won't be my sissies anymore. I'll still be in Ftalk & we could still PM each other. But i promise i will respond to you all, I'll still be your "ate" (big sis). Thank you everyone. Right now I've not been getting enough sleep & my body has been aching for a while. I guess that's what school does to you after a really long summer. So, i've just chosen these members who i believe will be: ACTIVE, HAVE GOOD CHARACTER, LOYAL TO THE FORUM & GROUP; and lastly, someone who won't let us down. These ladies are not in sis chii's list of upcoming leaders so I've chosen them: adrianne [anime mania] alyssa marie [mskawaii] yna akee [yna_16] zen/lei [imdemoprincess] If you see your name above, let me know if you disagree with my decision of nominating you. Meaning, PM me if you don't want to be on the list & i will remove you asap. you don't have to explain yourself. Lastly, if you ever thought of PMing me, saying that you want to be the leader, well it doesn't work that way. I hope you respect my decisions on choosing who I will lend my position to. Nominees Please PM this info to me: Your name: Age: How do you think skyline should improve? Which is better: strict & organized OR fun & liberation If you're chosen, what will be your message to the skyline sisters? these questions will just help me to narrow my picking. I'll post one of your answers to these questions that I think is relevant to be shown in group.[/quote] aww... u r leaving...? :( , u r such a good graphic artists, i luv ur work, but since u r busy, you can't help it too... :) anyway sis, thanks for even [b]NOMINATING[/b] me, I rilli appreciate that... seriously.. :) I rilli love making and editing grphx, so I'm rilli happy now.. :D I'll miss you, WE'll miss you :D [b]lei[/b] lol, I can understand, sumtimes, it's rilli annoying but everytime I'm angry at my parents, I trieeeddd to think every good things that they have done to me, and my anger ended with a sigh. :lol: [b]berii[/b] hello sis.. :D the most active member here... :lol:

Last edited by anime_mania_01 (2008-08-28 09:39:43)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:24

[ 9 queries - 0.148 second ]
Privacy Policy