• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

[b]all[/b] good afternoon... hope u guys have a nice day today.. :D [b]sis nahz[/b] lol sis, how r u? I can see u r still using that ava.. :P
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

[quote=_berii.^ü]^ woah. a newbie here? huwee~ welcome here. :D i dunno teh topic. :paranoid:[/quote] wii..thnx,well,start a new one instead..hahha :p
jykaaa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Good evening sissies. How's it goin? :D
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=sugarstyx_x]Please take time to READ my message to you all: I'm going to leave skyline because of school & I cannot continue being the leader if i'm not going to be active. So i will give someone the privilege for the meantime while sis Chii is gone.. Because, technically, my position here is suppose to last until september. Who knows, YOU might be the one to continue it. Maybe that person whom i will choose can cope up with the rights & limitations as a leader. I'm going to watch some of the active members here, see how they are OUTSIDE of skyline. I will report to you guys this coming up, FRIDAY evening (eastern time // US) about who'll I pick as the leader... Then i will say my goodbye . thanks for reading this sissies.[/quote] Ooh okie siszie. I'm gonna wait for Friday evening. By Teh Way, I'm gonna miss you so much. <3 [quote=anime_mania_01]sis nahz lol sis, how r u? I can see u r still using that ava.. :P[/quote] Yah Siszie. <3 -------- Good aftie guysz. <3

Last edited by nahzbate (2008-08-27 05:32:19)

nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hi there?... is anybody here?
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote]sugarstyx_x wrote: Please take time to READ my message to you all: I'm going to leave skyline because of school & I cannot continue being the leader if i'm not going to be active. So i will give someone the privilege for the meantime while sis Chii is gone.. Because, technically, my position here is suppose to last until september. Who knows, YOU might be the one to continue it. Maybe that person whom i will choose can cope up with the rights & limitations as a leader. I'm going to watch some of the active members here, see how they are OUTSIDE of skyline. I will report to you guys this coming up, FRIDAY evening (eastern time // US) about who'll I pick as the leader... Then i will say my goodbye . thanks for reading this sissies[/quote] ow really sis.., gonna mis u.., bye.., :doubt:

Last edited by tinepearl (2008-08-27 05:22:17)

ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@Tinepearl: You have Just Double Post Sisz. :| Anywayz,Don't Do It Again. Thanks! [hr][hr][hr] Good Aftie Skyliners. Miss Yah! :kiss: EDITED* [quote=sugarstyx_x]alright i'm gonna try to figure out what's going on with sis chii, the date contest had been set forward again. :wasted: so much neglection ======================================= Please take time to READ my message to you all: I'm going to leave skyline because of school & I cannot continue being the leader if i'm not going to be active. So i will give someone the privilege for the meantime while sis Chii is gone.. Because, technically, my position here is suppose to last until september. Who knows, YOU might be the one to continue it. Maybe that person whom i will choose can cope up with the rights & limitations as a leader. I'm going to watch some of the active members here, see how they are OUTSIDE of skyline. I will report to you guys this coming up, FRIDAY evening (eastern time // US) about who'll I pick as the leader... Then i will say my goodbye . thanks for reading this sissies.[/quote] Woahohohohhoh! :crybaby: Your Leaving Skyline Sisz? :crybaby: Ahahahahah! :crybaby: 'Em So Sad. I So Love You Sisz. Hope You Will Come Back Soon. :crybaby: I'll Miss You! Buh-Bye! :kiss:

Last edited by ninafaye (2008-08-27 05:31:14)

MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=sugarstyx_x]alright i'm gonna try to figure out what's going on with sis chii, the date contest had been set forward again. :wasted: so much neglection ======================================= Please take time to READ my message to you all: I'm going to leave skyline because of school & I cannot continue being the leader if i'm not going to be active. So i will give someone the privilege for the meantime while sis Chii is gone.. Because, technically, my position here is suppose to last until september. Who knows, YOU might be the one to continue it. Maybe that person whom i will choose can cope up with the rights & limitations as a leader. I'm going to watch some of the active members here, see how they are OUTSIDE of skyline. I will report to you guys this coming up, FRIDAY evening (eastern time // US) about who'll I pick as the leader... Then i will say my goodbye . thanks for reading this sissies.[/quote] Oww, i really miz u bezt! ur so gud, loyal and a gud leader for us! Bye! farewell to u my bezt!
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=sugarstyx_x]Please take time to READ my message to you all: I'm going to leave skyline because of school & I cannot continue being the leader if i'm not going to be active. So i will give someone the privilege for the meantime while sis Chii is gone.. Because, technically, my position here is suppose to last until september. Who knows, YOU might be the one to continue it. Maybe that person whom i will choose can cope up with the rights & limitations as a leader. I'm going to watch some of the active members here, see how they are OUTSIDE of skyline. I will report to you guys this coming up, FRIDAY evening (eastern time // US) about who'll I pick as the leader... Then i will say my goodbye . thanks for reading this sissies.[/quote] owhh,. sad to hear.. :cry: but i hope you dont forget us your sissies here in skyline.. welcum to newbies/
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

:O juz droppin by ther and ate lin will left us? :o:o:o please :wallbash: dont go =( we'll miss eu. we'll lost our lovely leader :wallbash: even u're not d leader u still can ther ryt? dont leave us =(
JTCDY.o13
» n00b
1969-12-31

WOAH...back here...watz new.? =]
kharen_0023
» FTalker
1969-12-31

gud eve..to all..how are you?
JTCDY.o13
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hey.Hey. sis^_^ HAiiiii....
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

sorry if i haven't been so active these past few hours cause im ridiculously busy. :mad: sh*t, its my [b]ORGANIZING day[/b] and i have to arrange my things first. my bag is so messy right now, lots of trashes inside. =D i have to bring and prepare so much things for tomorrow. i still have to practice dance by myself cause i need to,. =| im already [b]MULTITASKING[/b]. gosh! so please forgiv me.. ill be back later liek after 1 hr. but ill still be monitoring yer posts for topics to talk to okay? so i won't be left out. =|
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=kharen_0023]gud eve..to all..how are you?[/quote] [quote=JTCDY.o13]Hey.Hey. sis^_^ HAiiiii....[/quote] Good Evening Guys!
JTCDY.o13
» n00b
1969-12-31

PMGud sisninafaye.! =] rili long tym since ive went here... BYE =3

Last edited by JTCDY.o13 (2008-08-27 08:34:58)

candy26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

awts..sis sugarsty will leave us.. :crybaby: love you sis..we'll respect your decision.. hope dat u'll comeback soon here in [b]skyline[/b].. i rily like u to be one of our leaders.. da next leader shud be responsible enuf,and [u]deserving[/u]..
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://i38.tinypic.com/30tos46.png[/img] ^A GIFT FOR EVERYONE AT SKYLINE^[/align] I didn't think many would respond about me leaving this group. Now i feel bad, but I don't really want to have the responsibility when I'm going to be inactive. I'm just not going to be in any groups for now & hey, I won't forget you sissies even if i don't get to come back for a long time. It [b]doesn't mean [/b]you girls won't be my sissies anymore. I'll still be in Ftalk & we could still PM each other. But i promise i will respond to you all, I'll still be your "ate" (big sis). Thank you everyone. Right now I've not been getting enough sleep & my body has been aching for a while. I guess that's what school does to you after a really long summer. So, i've just chosen these members who i believe will be: ACTIVE, HAVE GOOD CHARACTER, LOYAL TO THE FORUM & GROUP; and lastly, someone who won't let us down. [quote][align=center]:idea: These ladies are not in sis chii's list of upcoming leaders so I've chosen them: [/align] adrianne [anime mania] alyssa marie [mskawaii] yna akee [yna_16] zen/lei [imdemoprincess][/quote] If you see your name above, let me know if you disagree with my decision of nominating you. Meaning, PM me if you don't want to be on the list & i will remove you asap. [b]you don't have to explain yourself[/b]. Lastly, if you ever thought of [u]PMing me, saying that you want to be the leader[/u], well it doesn't work that way. I hope you respect my decisions on choosing who I will lend my position to. :arrow: [color=#CD5555][b]Nominees Please PM this info to me:[/b][/color] [spoiler]Your name: Age: [b]How[/b] do you think skyline should improve? Which is better: strict & organized OR fun & liberation If you're chosen, what will be your message to the skyline sisters? [align=center][color=#CD5555]these questions will just help me to narrow my picking. I'll post one of your answers to these questions that I think is relevant to be shown in group.[/color][/align][/spoiler]

Last edited by sugarstyx_x (2008-08-27 21:27:04)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ate lin swear its make me sad =( i wont let eu go :crybaby::crybaby: but its ur decision and i must respect it =)=( i'll loev eu always my ate :wow::wallbash: please please dont forget us at ther :( stay pwetty ate :kiss::rose: and sankyoo for that sweets gift <3 goodluck to the upcoming leader :) and hello all siz ;)
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i will miss sis Lin so matz!! =| huwaaa!! ~ its realy okay for me that she will go b'cause itch her decision.. :D i hope you don't forget us all yer skyline peepz. and if you are not busy agen, pls combak here!! :wallbash: [quote=Linniie]goodluck to the upcoming leader :)[/quote] yes, good luck to her. hallooo sis linniiee
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:42

[ 9 queries - 0.569 second ]
Privacy Policy