• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

[quote=DweaIsMe]Good Day Skyliners.! :D[/quote] Good Day To You Siz. Have A Nice Day! :D
DweaIsMe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

I'm new here so I don't really understand much. I have a question. Did sis Anne win something? Is that why she became leader? Thank You. :D
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=DweaIsMe]Good Day Skyliners.![/quote] Good Day To You!! Speaking Of Days,How Are you?? :wallbash:
DweaIsMe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I'm fine. hehe What are you doing?
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=skyblue][b]Mmmm... :/ Nothing much =| I'm Just Checking My Mail And Friendstertalk :lol: But no one is active today =( Glad ur online =) How about you?? :question:[/b][/color][/align]
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]ate lin[/b] thanks sis..! :) I'll keep my words.... [b]nina[/b] wee.. thanks, am touched! :P well sis, you can help me to do my best.... :) [b]patricia[/b] thanks sis... :) [b]Alexandra[/b] yo sis, remember me? :eh: [b]lei[/b] don't worry sis..... you can help me too.. gice me feedbacks, comments, :) Thanks agen! :lol: , pls call me anne [b]elee[/b] hi sis! long time no see! btw, thanks.. :) [b]andrea[/b] lol, thanks sis! :D actually I didn't win anything, I got this position, to replace ate lin for a while, since she's busy, and she isn't sure that she can give 100% in the middle of her busy life, so she decided to let other member who isn't the future leaders, so... yeah.. (that's how I tell her, if there's anything wrong, plz tell me so I can edit it :redface: )

Last edited by anime_mania_01 (2008-08-29 23:46:37)

DweaIsMe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@anne: Now I get it. Thanks! How come ur always active? :D @eleegirl: Yah..seems quiet here. :D
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]andrea[/b] lol, glad you do. am alwayz active? naah.. most ppl, like you, nina, linnie, berii, zen, elee, and more are active too, some of them even dropping by to check new stuffs. :)
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@Andrea: Yeah..little boring :/ nothing to do... :wasted: @Anne: Your Welcome,Siz..And Yeah :D Long Time No See :paranoid: Why are u not online every time :question: I missed yah.. [b]IMY <33[/b]
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=anime_mania_01]lei don't worry sis..... you can help me too.. gice me feedbacks, comments, Thanks agen! , pls call me anne[/quote] owh. haha okay.. yea i forgot, i should call you anne. lol =D hmmm..
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

good afternoon. :D @anne. hey sis, congrats for being teh new leader :)
DweaIsMe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Woah sis anne is friendster maniac already.! haha. me still addict. -- bored here. trying to update mah blog
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]elee[/b] I do? well.. sorry for being unactive... I'll try to be moarrr active... :lol: miss yah too... :) [b]lei[/b] lol, you forgot? what??! =D haha, btw, do u know "crush - David Archuleta"? it's awesome.. :lol: [b]berii[/b] thanx my cute sistah berii :kiss: :lol:how old r u? I wonder... :lol:
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@anne:[/b] btw,when ur not online,where were u?? Soo,Since ur the leader,what are u gonna do wif this group,siz?? Make it more fun plss..Hehehe.. :lol: If u want :)
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]elee[/b] when am not online? I study... =D lol, more fun? I would love to do that, do u have any suggestions? please.. [b]just speak out your mind[/b], I love honest ppl
DweaIsMe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

how about another contest? Is that possible? :D
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=DweaIsMe]how about another contest? Is that possible?[/quote] ooh..Can u make another contest,siz anne?? If not,we will think of sumtin' else to make it more fun!
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]andrea[/b] it is possible... :) a good suggestion though, but any idea what contest? just gimme a few choices, and I'll ask others too..
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hmmmmm... :/ Let me think!! Ahh I Know!! :idea: [b]How about a graphic with ur name contest??[/b] ahahaha.. It's soo crazyy.. I just came out wif that.. If u dun like it,it's okie.. :)
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Haloo Guysz. Sowee I just got online now coz our computer got virus. ------------ Good aftie guysz. <3
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:24

[ 9 queries - 0.557 second ]
Privacy Policy