• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

[b]elee[/b] Maybe name tag is good, but, with our name.. it means only the maker can use it... :) I'll try thinking of it for a while... am thinking [b]make sig/name tag that can show "Skyline" true meaning.[/b] since this is a group contest, we have to put our group for the theme. but ur suggestion is good as well, maybe other members would agree with that. [b]nahz[/b] hi sis, good day to you! :)
mitch09271993
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

hello thanks for accepting me in the group..,!
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ANNE:[/b] How about cute graphics saying 'Skyline' ?? ahahah.. btw, before u wanna make a contest,u have to think what is the prize :)

Last edited by EleeGirl (2008-08-30 00:28:45)

Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=anime_mania_01]nahz hi sis, good day to you![/quote] Good day to you siszie. <3 So what's up?
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=EleeGirl]before u wanna make a contest,u have to think what is the prize[/quote] right, and of course it's purpose. rules and judges! lol
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=anime_mania_01]berii thanx my cute sistah berii :kiss: :lol:how old r u? I wonder... :lol:[/quote] im 13. :D hbu sisz?
MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi my friends! i juz wanna suggest this: [img]http://i35.tinypic.com/2ypktwk.jpg[/img] how if we will have like that? and i can be the one who will make it! is it okay?
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]mitch[/b] welcome here... :) mind to intro siz? [b]elee[/b] yes, I know, that's good, but, prizes.. hmm.. being a leader is impossible, [b]lei[/b] yes, judges.. I'll have 3 judges, but, outside skyline, wise judges. :) rules, I'll make em, later, after we finish thinking of the theme. [b]berii[/b] me 13 going to 14 in september, lulz... =D gimme present! lol, when's ur bithday? [b]alyssa[/b] nice grphx sis.. :) we'll think bout it. and maybe others got to say sumthin bout sis alyssa's idea?

Last edited by anime_mania_01 (2008-08-30 00:36:56)

DweaIsMe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

DweaIsMe's List of Choices for a Contest: ♥Not Siggy cause its already done. ♥Avatar for skyline ♥Icon for skyline ♥Something like this -> [img]http://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/51/51082b97w96e86g.gif[/img], [img]http://dl3.glitter-graphics.net/pub/369/369313jualw8et5s.gif[/img]for skyline ♥a quote for skyline
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]andrea[/b] well.. maybe our mascot is panda, (becoz of ate lin/sugar sig), lol, I like ur ideas sis they're wonderful.. but maybe avatar is too hard. icon, mascot, and quotes are wonderful :wow:
MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]@Anne:[/b] ohh yeah! its gud ate! nice idea, and panda is kyut also like the members hir! hahaha! [b]about teh quote:[/b] there's nothing impossible in a skyline member! ------------------- love us, or hate us.... we will still gonna shine!, coz we are skyline member.......cant live w/o it! ------------------- Luk at the mirror first before u judge us.. coz almost of us were all gfx maker! ------ juz choose there! and i juz think that plenty of us were all gfx maker! hahahaha!

Last edited by MsKawaii-- (2008-08-30 00:48:38)

DweaIsMe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]I'm lovin' Panda![/b]
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

anne: Okie.. How about icon?? It's easy right??
MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yeah, siz it is easy but its hard to design it! i know u know it, that its really hard to design coz ur also a gfx maker!
DweaIsMe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

maybe we should have a poll so that the contest will be voted on. just suggesting.
mitch09271993
» n00b
1969-12-31

real name: Michelle 14 yrs. old certified female..,! =) interested at all kawaii things..,!
MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

but i think siz it's more gud if we will juz let the mods choose coz the mods can't be teach! coz sometym they will said to other member(vote for me! +repu will be given)....
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]alyssa[/b] nice sis, but we haven't decided yet... :lol: but, love those quotes... :D ------------ that'z why they call use, grphx-maker (sumone who make grphx). but, yeah, it's hard, not everyone can do that. ---------- What do u mean by, mods can't be teach? [b]elee[/b] yeah, that'z good, but we'll put 4 choices to vote, tonight. icon, quotes, ????, ???? [b]andrea[/b] yes, we will... =) [b]Michelle[/b] hi sis! :D me lyk kawaii things too! lol, good timing.. do u like making grhx? :)

Last edited by anime_mania_01 (2008-08-30 00:58:24)

MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

can't say that plsss vote me, like that!
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b] that will be one fo the rules, yes, I've noticed about that. it's really inappropriate to ask like that, it's not fair.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:33

[ 9 queries - 0.648 second ]
Privacy Policy