• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

sorry for double posting, but just want to remind you guyz [quote][align=center][img]http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u72/anime_mania_01/bc.png[/img][/align] Yes! Finally... :P, Ate aina has replied my message, and she said, "Yes". So banner contest is fully approved... :D. Guyz, here are some things that you would want to read: [b]Rules[/b] 1. Must follow registration format below. 2. Your banner size must be 728x300 px 3. Your banner must have 4 colors or more(Less then 4, the contestant will be disqualified). 4. In your banner, you must have space for skyline girl's photo, with size 143 x 170px (make sure it has a nice frame too). 5. If you collect your work late, there'll be no toleration (am serious, am pretty strict). 6. I decided to use vote system, but REMEMBER, you can't give repu to those who voted for you, or YOU'll automaticly disqualified, I will ask some of my friends to look for that person. 7. Your banner must express the beauty, the fun, the greatness of our group, or maybe express about your feeling towards the group, it's fine. ;) 8. There'll be no judge, I'll use voting system 9. Registration date will end at Friday, 5 september 2008. (until 7 pm only). 10. After you register, you must PM me your works, the due date is 12 September 2008. 11. Must be at least friendstertalker rank to join this contest. [b]Some things that you need to know in approving your works:[/b] 1. Follow the size given. 2. You have to have FRAME for skyline girl's photo. 3. Must have 4 colors or more. 4. Don't give repu to ppl who voted. 5. I never give toleration to those who will be late. 6. Don't submit more than 1 work. [b]Registration:[/b] <">send it Via PM. [b]When you collect your works format:[/b] <">Winner will be announced by me, at 13 september I won't be leader anymore, it will be sis linnie, but I'll open the vote at 13 september 2008, and the result will be announced a week later. [b]Prizes:[/b] 1. Your work will be our group official banner 2. We'll have some gifts to prove that you're the winner of this contest. 3. You'll get the chance to make any contest even though you're not the leader. ;) any idea for more prizes? just comment, I'll add it up if it makes sense to me.[/quote]
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

^ hi sisz anne! hows ur day? :D
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]malow[/b] am fine sis! :D Thanks for joining the contest, I've to go.. see yah sis! :) we are glad to have you back in this group~! You're an active member! ;)
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]@anne[/b] tnx sisz,, okeii see yah!
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wee. hi to our [b] new [/b] member. sis chinee! :wow: @anne :D : woah. i'd like to change my username also hahaha kiddin~ huwee. hi to all. how's your days guys :smoke: :lol:

Last edited by yna_16 (2008-09-03 05:27:56)

malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=yna_16]wee. hi to our new member. sis chinee! :wow: @anne :D : woah. i'd like to change my username also hahaha kiddin~ huwee. hi to all. how's your days guys :smoke: :lol:[/quote] hi sisz yna.. my day is not fyn =|
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=malow]hi sisz yna.. my day is not fyn[/quote] why sis? anything happened? :D
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=yna_16]why sis? anything happened? :D[/quote] yesz sisz.. its because of my classmate.. she always cheat! :retard: all of my classmates know taht =) since last yir she's doing taht but not too much.. so last yir there was a deduction n her grades.. but now she bacame [b]worst![/b] :smoke: she always cheat during quizes,exams,seatworks, and even assignments! :o :retard: :wasted: :smoke: :evil: :mad::mad::mad: and she is making our other classmates [i]uto-uto.. :D[/i] so they let her cheat :mad: we told our adviser about taht and our other teachers.. but they said that the grades are already passed? they will announce the top ten tom or friday! all of my classmates are mad t her! and also me.. our teachers cant do anything about taht :crybaby:

Last edited by malow (2008-09-03 06:21:38)

yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=malow]yesz sisz.. its because of my classmate.. she always cheat! all of my classmates know taht since last yir she's doing taht but not too much.. so last yir there was a deduction n her grades.. but now she bacame worst! she always cheat during quizes,exams,seatworks, and even assignments! and she is making our other classmates uto-uto.. so they let her cheat we told our adviser about taht and our other teachers.. but they said that the grades are already passed? they will announce the top ten tom or friday! all of my classmates are mad t her! and also me.. our teachers cant do anything about taht[/quote] woah :o . arrgh. i hate that too huh :mad: maybe there's sumthng miraculous is happening. my english suckx. nwey, gluck to me on fri. -announcing of teh honorable students :lol: -
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=yna_16]woah :o . arrgh. i hate that too huh :mad: maybe there's sumthng miraculous is happening. my english suckx. nwey, gluck to me on fri. -announcing of teh honorable students :lol: -[/quote] hehe.. hope yah gt a high rank! :D
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=malow]hehe.. hope yah gt a high rank![/quote] haha. =) i hope so.. gee, how sad, i thnk only teh 2 of us is online =|
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

DweaIsMe is online :D i'll tell her to visit our group :D
DweaIsMe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^^hehe. ei guyz. hus joining da contest?
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wee. hi to andrea and of course to malow again :lol:
DweaIsMe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hehe. whats new here in skyline? been inactive these weekdays. :D
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^hehe.. [b]DweaIsMe[/b] now i know yerr ril name.. its andrea ayt? btw tnx for the help! it works! sorii im rili a noob :lol: how r yah sisz? btw theres a contest for teh new banner of our group and the rules and regulations are up there! :D [b]yna[/b] hello again :D btw wats teh topic sisz? hu will join the contest? :D

Last edited by malow (2008-09-03 06:57:49)

yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=DweaIsMe]hehe. whats new here in skyline? been inactive these weekdays.[/quote] nah.. me too :D [quote=malow]yna hello again btw wats teh topic sisz?[/quote] eniting sis. haha :D
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Good Evening Guysz. So What's Up?
DweaIsMe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@malow:maybe i'll join. ur welcome. its a pleasure to help. :D

Last edited by DweaIsMe (2008-09-03 07:05:25)

malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hu can think of a topic? :D:D [b]nahz[/b] hi sisz! how r yah?

Last edited by malow (2008-09-03 07:04:54)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:43

[ 9 queries - 0.521 second ]
Privacy Policy