• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

malow
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

gud eve tu all! how's ur day?
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

[quote=anime_mania_01]lei I've an ex, and now I've a crush on my classmates :wow: lol, who is he lei? :eh:[/quote] [quote=malow]btw hu's ur bf? :D[/quote] he is my classmate. lol. nevermind the name hi guys!
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=imdemoprincess]he is my classmate. lol. nevermind the name hi guys![/quote] hehe.. okii.. @eleegirl how r yah sis? @all gud eve! how's yerr day? :D

Last edited by malow (2008-08-30 07:28:27)

EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@Malow[/b] I'm fine siz.. XD What about youu?? OMG!! So many gurls have crushes on a boy and boyfriends..
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=EleeGirl]So many gurls have crushes on a boy and boyfriends..[/quote] of course, skyline people are boy magnets. lol. nyahaha^^ gud evening people
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yeah but sum of us hates boys aigh? (Not Me )
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

huwee~ hi gurlsz. good evening. :)
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=EleeGirl]yeah but sum of us hates boys aigh? (Not Me )[/quote] hate the thing that they hurt us or bully whatever, but in the end. we'll be obsessed. nyahaha^^
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=imdemoprincess]hate the thing that they hurt us or bully whatever, but in the end. we'll be obsessed. nyahaha^^[/quote] That' wont happen to me!! There is one boy,he is sooo.UGHH!! he likes to bully me and ma frends..Espically me.. He likes to pull my hair and when im doin my work,he disturbs me.. UGHHH..i really hate him @Rissa: gud evening,rissa
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]lei[/b]. `hi sis lei. how's ur lyf? :eh: [b]eleena[/b]. `hi sis. :) btw, what's teh topic here?

Last edited by _berii.^ü (2008-08-30 08:34:08)

DweaIsMe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sis eleena: sis tinepearl posted that in the afternoon thats why its not gud evenin' :D
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ hello sis. :)
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Rissa idk.. What about you?? What's ur idea :idea: :question: DweaIsMe Oh.. Okiee[/b]
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]eleena[/b]. `how about our crushes? :eh: =D
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ uhmm..Ok.Ahaha You start first!!
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=_berii.^ü]lei. `hi sis lei. how's ur lyf?[/quote] hi sis. my lyf is a crap. :[
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]eleena[/b]. `huwee~ btw, do you have a crush? :eh: [b]lei[/b]. `oh, why sis?
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yeppoe XD what about u?
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]eleena[/b]. `yeah i have too, but he is way older than me.
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ yeah mei too.. he is two years older.. u??
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:36

[ 9 queries - 0.554 second ]
Privacy Policy