• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

nice work siz nina :wow: siz yna :D:D wkwk okie siz ;) siz nahz of coz my siz :D hows eur day :D ? :P anne =D why u think i mean to euu :cry: i didnt mind to do that to eu =D siz lei :rolleyes: ahaha dont use it for days :lol:

Last edited by Linniie (2008-08-25 05:36:41)

Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

[quote=yna_16]ok sis. :D[/quote] I'll Wait For It Siszie. [quote=Linniie]siz nahz of coz my siz :D hows eur day :D ? :P[/quote] My Day Is Just Fyn.. [img]http://i317.photobucket.com/albums/mm366/Nina_Faye/Heart.gif[/img] >> I'm Glad That Many Members Here In Skyline Are Active. [img]http://i317.photobucket.com/albums/mm366/Nina_Faye/Heart.gif[/img]
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@linnie[/b] coz u always use this ---> =D
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

huwee.~~ who has a cp here? smart or globe? :D
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

siz nahz glad to hear it :D wee yep eu ryt :P alot of active member :D:D:D anne =D coz i loev to use it when talk to eu =D=D=D siz yna :D im usin laptop/notebook siz :D
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Linniie]siz nahz glad to hear it :D wee yep eu ryt :P alot of active member :D:D:D[/quote] Hehehehe. [img]http://i317.photobucket.com/albums/mm366/Nina_Faye/Heart.gif[/img]
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@linnie[/b] that seems a little mean sizzie :eh: =D lulz, btw, how is the regional board? :D
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Linniie]siz yna im usin laptop/notebook siz[/quote] ow, wow :o hahaha xD i thnk sis linnie is rich :/
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Linniie]hulow siz berii :lol:[/quote] hi sis linniie. :D [quote=anime_mania_01]thanx for da welcum! :D[/quote] how are you sis?
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=_berii.^ü]how are you sis?[/quote] am fine and tired.. :lol: bout u sisz? :D
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=yna_16]ow, wow :o hahaha xD i thnk sis linnie is rich :/[/quote] Maybe She Is Sisz. [img]http://i317.photobucket.com/albums/mm366/Nina_Faye/Heart.gif[/img]
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@sis nahz: hahaha. i hope so @sis rissa: sis! did i gave yu already a fansign? @sis anne: hi sis
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=anime_mania_01]am fine and tired.. :lol: bout u sisz? :D[/quote] im fine but getting a little bit dizzy. :D
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

siz anne wkwkwk =D i loev to bein mean to euu =D=D=D siz beri whatsup siz?? siz yna and siz nahz :P nope =D its my dad laptop for his work :lol: but i always use it =D
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Linniie]siz beri whatsup siz??[/quote] nothing. =D hey, how's ur day?
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=yna_16]hahaha. i hope so[/quote] Yeah Right. [quote=Linniie]siz yna and siz nahz :P nope =D its my dad laptop for his work :lol: but i always use it =D[/quote] Ahh. Okiie Sisz. Harhar.. <3
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Linniie]siz yna and siz nahz nope its my dad laptop for his work but i always use it[/quote] hahaha. ok sis linniie. [spoiler]nah.. soo booring :doubt: :eh:[/spoiler]
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hi sissies... gonna beautify the fansigns first!! you post fast!! owh, sis Anne is goodluck. because since she came. everyone was active. lelz
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=imdemoprincess]hi sissies... gonna beautify the fansigns first!! you post fast!! owh, sis Anne is goodluck. because since she came. everyone was active. lelz[/quote] yeah! that's true! haha lol
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'm A EAT First Guysz. BRB..♥
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:48

[ 9 queries - 0.529 second ]
Privacy Policy