• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

[quote=Linniie]siz lei :P i decided to not join d test =D[/quote] owhh whyy? u should have joined! u may even gain more score or points! haha, well it is ur own decision. well.. ---- i hate myself. esp these day. ive been wounded so many times. <-- physically and also emotionally. waa. :( and i hate it, my PILOT ballpen which costs 41 something pesos.. its ink was frozen. haha. its life is ending and its too expensive.. ayyysss. ---- good evening sistahs
naomi_kateline12
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

[align=center][b]so how cab i send a photo[/b][/align]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

siz lei well ;) i juz didnt practice or learn anythin yet :| and d real reason is.. my fwends wont do it, so do i :lol: wa?? what happend wit eur pen siz? pilot? waa same lyk mine :lol: well its so cheap at ther? :D naomi_kateline12 ello siz ;) for d contest u can pm ate aina/ chii :D we i wanna join this contest =D mahbe i can win as d FUGLYest =D
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

uhmm HEllo. hi sist linnie congrats to the winner!
naomi_kateline12
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]here is my gift...for skyline ....sorry its so simple[/b][/align] [quote][align=center][img]http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/4648/skylinerg4.gif[/img][/align][/quote] [align=center]hopr youll like it[/align]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

elloo siz leviel :wow: missyuh :wow: where eur ava go :rolleyes: sankyoo siz naomi :D its pwetty ;)
xaxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks, sis naomi for teh gift for skyline! appreciated much, sis! Welcome to Skyline :D
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

good eve siz nicca :D
xaxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

good evening too sis linniie! how are you?
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

august skyline girl? wouldn't that be too late? it's almost the end of the month. sounds fun though, gooluck everyone! [spoiler]again whoever voted for me from the last contest pm me :eh:[/spoiler]
candy26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmm..the infos for the "august skyline girl" doesn't have complete details.. and i think its better to search for the "september skyline girl",. :thumbsup: anyone agree? another suggestion is to put a format for those hu want to join.. questions like "why do you want to be the blah3x..." its just a suggestion,its up to you gals..:)
ashedkawaii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hey sisters..good afternun! :)
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=sugarstyx_x]august skyline girl? wouldn't that be too late? it's almost the end of the month. sounds fun though, gooluck everyone![/quote] yah. wee. soo excitwed. -------------------------- hi to all,. :D
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

siz nicca i alredy ov :P sowee :D ate lin wkwkwk eu ryt :D and her pix would be in banner at 1 sept :D siz candy aah :D mahbe t will great :D but i wont know what question is that? :rolleyes: ello all :D
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi sis linnie, hi to all.
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

heyy hoo. ya, i agree to sis candy26, August is almost ending, and we we still continue the "August Skyline Girl", i think it would be too late because we still need to gather pictures of contestants. [that's what i think so.] to sis LINphetamine -->harhar thanks for that gift sis, but i think i still didn't pm-ed yuu.. --- Suggestion for SKYLINE activities.. i think, that we need to be like a school. who prepares many activities for the month, ahead of time. with the list and details informed to all. right? that's just a suggestion.
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Linniie]ello siz nahz :D[/quote] Hi Sisz.. How's Lyf?
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi sis nahz. how r yua @sis chii/sis lin: cn we use the sig of the month?

Last edited by yna_16 (2008-08-22 06:30:04)

Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=yna_16]hi sis nahz. how r yua[/quote] I'm Fyn.. How 'Bout You??
sossycutegirl
» n00b
1969-12-31

gud evening sis ........ :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:37

[ 9 queries - 0.616 second ]
Privacy Policy