• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

[quote=ninafaye]I Knew That Your Day Is Fine. Aight? ;)[/quote] Kinda.. [quote=Chii]Good Evening Guys. :][/quote] Good Evening Sisz.
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

so what you all up to? xD
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^^ Nothing Sisz. Just Busy With School.
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

gud nyt to all! mwahh.. :D
mharkevol
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

still awake sissies..halu halu halu to all...
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Good Morning Skyliners. :wow:
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Good evening everyone =D heh.. getting kinda boring at ftalk now huh. Hm, this is the first group I've been to. One day i might do a [u]hiatus here[/u] and [i]check out the other groups[/i], no hard feelings, i love you guys :wow: I'm just going to be a little nosy :D
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Sure, it's your desicion anyways. :D
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

gud afternoon to all! :D :D :D :D :D :D :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:
mharkevol
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

is ftalk boring now? hmmmm..i dunno..i dnt check ftalk that much...gals gud am to you. hope your having a gud day..GBU all
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

God Afternoon To All. Just Dropped By.
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

waaaaa.. XD i got to work for a sit plan.. huhu! :crybaby:
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ gudluck siz! :D gud aftie to all! how r yah?
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=philixre]waaaaa.. XD i got to work for a sit plan.. huhu! :crybaby:[/quote] Good Luck Sisz. [quote=malow]gud aftie to all! how r yah?[/quote] Good Aftie. I'm Fine. You?
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=nahzbate]Good Aftie. I'm Fine. You?[/quote] im fine too siz! :D :D itss kinda boring here in ftalk now.. hmmm...

Last edited by malow (2008-08-12 05:43:42)

Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^^ Yeah It's Kinda Booring Here In FTALK.
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@ siz chii,lin,linniie,mharkevol,cutest08 plz click the link :arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=1486537#p1486537[/url] tnx! :D :D :D :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :rose: :rose: :rose:

Last edited by malow (2008-08-12 06:46:52)

ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Good Afternoon Skyliners! :P How's Your Day.! :D @Sisz Chii: Can I Join The Skyline Siggie Contest.? :P[/b]
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=malow]@ siz chii,lin,linniie,mharkevol,cutest08 plz click the link :arrow: http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php … 7#p1486537 tnx! :D :D :D :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :rose: :rose: :rose:[/quote] thank you malow <3 I appreciate you work and time of making this gifts :3 [quote=malow]im fine too siz! :D :D itss kinda boring here in ftalk now.. hmmm...[/quote] It is. :'( [quote=ninafaye]@Sisz Chii: Can I Join The Skyline Siggie Contest.? :P[/quote] anyone can join, the sumbission of entries will end on august 15 so get ready of submitting you entries. xDD and btw, you can send your entry to me. :]
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Chii]thank you malow <3 I appreciate you work and time of making this gifts :3[/quote] yerr welcum siz! :D im kinda bored in that day so i made lots of gifts.. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:06

[ 9 queries - 0.609 second ]
Privacy Policy