• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

[align=center]Yeah.. Sisz I Transfer It Using BlueTooth. [hr][hr][hr] Yeah I Was Watching Korean Movie. The Gurl's Voice Is Uber Nice And She's Uber Beautiful. [hr][hr][hr] Sorry Sisz, I Didn't Saw You Waving Coz It's Dark Outside When I Was Watchin'.[/align]

Last edited by nahzbate (2008-08-07 08:27:13)

ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

[b][quote=nahzbate]Yeah.. Sisz I Transfer It Using BlueTooth. Yeah I Was Watching Korean Movie. The Gurl's Voice Is Uber Nice And She's Uber Beautiful. Sorry Sisz, I Didn't Saw You Waving Coz It's Dark Outside When I Was Watchin'.[/quote] Okay Sisz... Can I Ask Sumthing, What Is The Code her In Ftalk How To Thick Like This: [hr] Pls. Tell Me.![/b]
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^^ LOLZ So Simple.. I'll Just PM Yah.♥
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

eeh im back :D:D:D
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Linniie]eeh im back :D:D:D[/quote] Hi Siz.. Can I Ask Something?
Reno_ff
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hiya gurlz :D. how r yah? ----- sorry guyz,i can't always online here coz i'm busy with my school :(. ----- k,gud nite guyz :penguin:~
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hi people. hehe. about the cute face thingy. and also for sis linniies suggestion haha. ill submit photo now but, if u ever gonna pick me haha lol. u have to cut because i dont have any solo pic. im the one in the red jacket. with the straight hair. [spoiler][img]http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn202/silvernickjonas16/P8060115.jpg[/img][/spoiler] or my other picture! [spoiler][img]http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn202/silvernickjonas16/P8060037.jpg[/img][/spoiler] or a next pic agen haha [spoiler][img]http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn202/silvernickjonas16/P8060109.jpg[/img][/spoiler] im still in the red jacket. emo hair. xD

Last edited by imdemoprincess (2008-08-07 09:19:05)

Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Reno_ff]Hiya gurlz :D. how r yah? ----- sorry guyz,i can't always online here coz i'm busy with my school :(. ----- k,gud nite guyz :penguin:~[/quote] I'm Fine... Good Nite To You. @imdemoprincess: ^^ Sisz, Your Soo Cute In Your First Pic The One You Smiled.. Your Cute There.

Last edited by nahzbate (2008-08-07 09:22:36)

emo_doll_angel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx for accepting me here sisz..:)
IbLizMutz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hihihihihihih ops sorry guys :D :D i like it my favorite group [b]skyline [/b] is the best :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
kristina08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

waah! cute face of the month? hm...GREAT! :D sis aina, here's the song that i want: [b]Fall For You - Secondhand Serenade[/b] :wow:
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][color=red]WELCOME TO ALL THE NEW MEMBERS! <333 mwa*[/color] call me Lin[/b][/align] [quote=imdemoprincess]sis Lin, whats nakakasira ng barkada? where barkada? whose barkada?[/quote] lol i was being sarcastic :P nvm [quote=Chii]ninafaye wrote: @ All Memebrs In Skyline: Waddup People! :lol: Have Fun In This Group. I Wish We Have Official Cute Face Of The Month Here :D Just Suggesting It :D Anywayz, Good Evening :D that's a nice suggestion, skyline girl of the month ? :][/quote] aw, haha, I'm oogly :lol: this is a kewl new update ^ btw, [b]sis chii[/b] here's my song pls put this in our playlist : :arrow: [b][color=limegreen]"Middle of nowhere" by Hot Hot Heat[/color][/b] ..did anyone else enter the siggy contest yet? :paranoid:

Last edited by sugarstyx_x (2008-08-07 17:31:15)

Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=ninafaye]Yeah Sisz... We Will Send 1 Of Our Cutest Pics and Post It In Here. Like In An Animated One, That Our Pic Will Puff Out! :lol: Anywayz, Hope You Can Make Our Official Siggies. :D And Another Skyline Mark :D Sorry For All those Suggestions :D Excited Ehh! :lol:[/quote] that would be great, post your pictures and I'll make an animated one next week with the official siggies and marks. If some one send their pictures late, maybe you can send them to the next batch? :lol: [quote=nahzbate]That's A Nice Idea. Well If Miss Aina Will Agree, This Is The Pic I'll Submit:[/quote] I do agree with her suggestion. xP [quote=nahzbate]http://i36.tinypic.com/r9qrut.jpg[/quote] It's nice but I think the forehead is big? o_o [quote=Reno_ff]sorry guyz,i can't always online here coz i'm busy with my school :(.[/quote] It's okay, we will understand that :lol: because school is really important. :thumbsup: [quote=imdemoprincess]haha. ill submit photo now but, if u ever gonna pick me haha lol. u have to cut because i dont have any solo pic. im the one in the red jacket. with the straight hair.[/quote] I think.. there's one I dea so other people in your pic will not be seen.. I mean it will be seen but not very clear. get what I mean? :lol: [quote=nahzbate]@imdemoprincess: ^^ Sisz, Your Soo Cute In Your First Pic The One You Smiled.. Your Cute There.[/quote] Agree. :eh: [quote=emo_doll_angel]tnx for accepting me here sisz..:)[/quote] No problem, welcome to skyline :wow: [quote=kristina08]waah! cute face of the month? hm...GREAT! :D sis aina, here's the song that i want: Fall For You - Secondhand Serenade :wow:[/quote] [quote=sugarstyx_x]btw, sis chii here's my song pls put this in our playlist : :arrow: "Middle of nowhere" by Hot Hot Heat[/quote] I'll make the playlist tomorrow :eh:

Last edited by Chii (2008-08-07 21:26:41)

Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Chii]It's nice but I think the forehead is a big? o_o[/quote] NeverMind That Sisz.♥
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=nahzbate]NeverMind That Sisz.♥[/quote] As you said sis, who made that btw? you?
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^^ I Just Take A Pix Of Me.. That's The Result.♥
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ I mean, who made the vector thingy in your pic?
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nehpets... Made It. Why?? @All Members: Add Me In YM. Let's Chat Online: clavs_angel@yahoo.com.ph
mharkevol
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Chii]If the prize is +repu for each of the members here in skyline, if the other ftalk members see that we're earning reputations here in out group that they don't know what's happening they might think that we're abusing the reputation system.. so I really don't know what prize would I or would we gave to the winner.[/quote] ooh..i see but can they consider it as our prize for the said contest?? hmm.. if not thats fine. it will be nice if you'll keep the entries and post it sis on the said judgement day!!! (^V~) that will be cool and for sure all entries are originals and not copies or...(^_^) will i have another ideas...about another activity or contest...but i think i'll give it when this contest is done. For my song: pls include this [b]because im girl[/b] by [b]kiss[/b] (english version pls) tnx a lot
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^^ Nice To Meet You.. [hr][hr][hr] About Making A Playlist For Our Group. Can You Add This One: Gotta Find You - CAMP ROCK
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:52

[ 9 queries - 0.552 second ]
Privacy Policy