• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

rizz.chan
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

Hi patricia..I'm also a newbie here..:D
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

ah.. ok sisz rizz i hope we are welcome here!
rizz.chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah! hehehehe..
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=rizz_maki0412]Hi to all.. I'm new here! I'm Clarisse but you may col me Rizz^^ I'm 13 years old.. I'm friendly especially when you are also friendly.. I hope we become friends^^:D:D[/quote] Welcome To SkyLine. [quote=Pinky_Girly_Patricia]hi to all! my name is patricia isobel bustillo call me isobel i am 10 years old and 8 months my birthday is on october 8,2008 i'm glad to be here[/quote] Welcome To Skyline.
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=rizz_maki0412]Hi to all.. I'm new here! I'm Clarisse but you may col me Rizz^^ I'm 13 years old.. I'm friendly especially when you are also friendly.. I hope we become friends^^:D:D[/quote] welcome to skyline sis rizz. :] [quote=Pinky_Girly_Patricia]hi to all! my name is patricia isobel bustillo call me isobel i am 10 years old and 8 months my birthday is on october 8,2008 i'm glad to be here![/quote] welcome to skyline too sis tricia, I hope you and rizz will be active. :]
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Pinky_Girly_Patricia]hi to all! my name is patricia isobel bustillo call me isobel i am 10 years old and 8 months my birthday is on october 8,2008 i'm glad to be here![/quote] [quote=rizz_maki0412]Hi to all.. I'm new here! I'm Clarisse but you may col me Rizz^^ I'm 13 years old.. I'm friendly especially when you are also friendly.. I hope we become friends^^:D:D[/quote] Welcome To Skyline The 2 Of Yah. Enjoy Posting. @ [b]Chii/Aina[/b] : What Is The Font Title/Style Who Wrote in The Rules For Skyline. @ [b]All Skyline Members:[/b] Good Day To All Of You! :kiss:

Last edited by ninafaye (2008-08-16 23:04:45)

yalimae
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi to all how r you sis ninafaye?
rizz.chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Senkiyuu for welcoming me^^
ashedkawaii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][quote][b]rizz_maki0412 wrote:[/b] [i]Senkiyuu for welcoming me^^[/i][/quote] well it" ok!how are u[/align]
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=ninafaye]@ Chii/Aina : What Is The Font Title/Style Who Wrote in The Rules For Skyline.[/quote] I forgot, and btw, I got new computer so I don't have my old fonts.. I'll tell you when I find it. xD
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

do we have official siggy?
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ we don't have yet. :'( I'm thinking of what kind of siggy I will make and what images or what. so I need ideas or a little help. xD
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nice Ava Sisz Aina...
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

ahhh.. ok. i hope our official siggy will be kawaii too much kawaii.
MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi my friends! how r ya?
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

i'm fine! how about you?
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome to Skyline new members namely sis Rizz and sis Isobel. hehe. good noon guyss how are you?? i want to suggest for the siggy that it will be like small dolls and there is a kawaii highway then there is like a example billboard in the siggy that says SKYLINE. i hope euu understand what i just said.. haha wait.. [quote]I think Skyline is not complete, we need a [b]CAPTION or SLOGAN![/b][/quote]
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

what is caption and slogan?
MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi my friends! gotta off now! will play my nintendo ds!
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

bye! btw, sisz chii are you the one who made the playlist? can you give me the code of that?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:26

[ 9 queries - 0.586 second ]
Privacy Policy