• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

Good Aftie Skyliners! Just Got Home From School!
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

good eve. guys =)
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hi Sisz Yna... Long Time No Chat. So Wazzup?
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@nahz: doing good, bwt u? grr. im so busy in school.
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][quote=nahzbate]Good Aftie Skyliners! Just Got Home From School![/quote] Me Too Sisz, I Just Got Home From School. So Wuddup!? :P Bleh! :P [quote=Chii]anyone can join, the sumbission of entries will end on august 15 so get ready of submitting you entries. xDD and btw, you can send your entry to me. :][/quote] Bad Luck Sisz, I Already Pm Sisz Imodeprincess, But It's Not Final Pa Ehh... 'Em Just Not Sure About The Siggie..! [hr][hr][hr] Anywayz, Good Afternoon Skyliners! :P[/b]
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=yna_16]bwt u?[/quote] Doin' Fine. Tomorrow Is Our Periodical Test.. Grrr. Hate It Much. :P [quote=ninafaye]So Wuddup!?[/quote] Nothin' Much. hehehehehe.. :P
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=ninafaye]Bad Luck Sisz, I Already Pm Sisz Imodeprincess, But It's Not Final Pa Ehh... 'Em Just Not Sure About The Siggie..![/quote] what did you pm? o_O
ashedkawaii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

eow..sisters!..how"s youe day?Well mine it"s fine! :thumbsup:
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hi Sisz Aina. Hi Sisz Ash. Good Evenin' To Yah All!
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=nahzbate]Doin' Fine. Tomorrow Is Our Periodical Test.. Grrr. Hate It Much.[/quote] ow, goodluck sis! ours is on 20. haha. @sis aina.: nice ava sis. i remember my "friend" haha. :/
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][quote=nahzbate]Nothin' Much. hehehehehe.. :P[/quote] Me Too! Nothing Much. [quote=Chii]what did you pm? o_O[/quote] Just Forget It Sisz, She Replied That She Leaves This Group Now! :crybaby: I'm Almost Done With The Siggie Sisz... BTW, Who Is The Contestants In The Siggie Contest.? :D[/b]

Last edited by ninafaye (2008-08-13 06:45:51)

yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

gee, gudluck to those who will join the contest. =)
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=yna_16]ow, goodluck sis! ours is on 20. haha.[/quote] Better You. ;)[quote=ninafaye]Me Too! Nothing Much.[/quote] LOLZ.. No Comment. :P [quote=ninafaye]BTW, Who Is The Contestants In The Siggie Contest.? :D[/quote] Sisz Aina Cant Tell You Teh Contestants.. Like Me, I Ask Here Who Are The Contestants But Her Answer Is Secret. ( Hehehehehehehe ) But She Did Tell Me How Many Contestants Joined. :P
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wee. hi to sis nahz and sis nina. :D
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=yna_16]wee. hi to sis nahz and [b]sis nina[/b]. :D[/quote] Hi Too Sisz Yna_16... I Open My Request Thread Only For You! :P Go Ahead and Request :P

Last edited by ninafaye (2008-08-13 07:05:42)

Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=yna_16]wee. hi to sis [b]nahz[/b] and sis nina. :D[/quote] Hi Sisz. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sisz. ILY! I'm A Give A Gift Soon.
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@sis nina: i requested already sis. sankyuu soo much :redface: @sis nahz: thanks for greeting me. :D
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

gud eve to all! how's your day?
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi sis malow. how's school?
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=nahzbate]Hi Sisz Aina.[/quote] halu sis nahz :] [quote=yna_16]@sis aina.: nice ava sis. i remember my "friend" haha. :/[/quote] really? xD why?  [quote=ninafaye]Just Forget It Sisz, She Replied That She Leaves This Group Now! :crybaby: I'm Almost Done With The Siggie Sisz... BTW, Who Is The Contestants In The Siggie Contest.? :D[/quote] Oh I see.. hmm I don't want to tell the contestants xP maybe tomorrow. :] [quote=nahzbate]Sisz Aina Cant Tell You Teh Contestants.. Like Me, I Ask Here Who Are The Contestants But Her Answer Is Secret. ( Hehehehehehehe ) But She Did Tell Me How Many Contestants Joined. :P[/quote] lol, right. xDD [b]@yna:[/b] omg! when is your birthday? I think I was late x.x
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:09

[ 9 queries - 0.577 second ]
Privacy Policy