• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

[quote][align=center]sugarstyx_x wrote:[/align] hey you guys. Maybe we can do conferences in the Chat section on top which by the way may i ask.. is anyone using? just so we can understand more discussion on the ongoing contest suggestions.. just saying. what do you guys think? we can all agree on what time to do the conferences. alright.[/quote] [quote=Linniie]ate lin i think it will be more beter if we use ym cf :D so it will be more private ;)[/quote] [quote=imdemoprincess]yess i agree on this but i just noticed that the CHAT section is like becoming the place of newbies who spam. ALOT. nothing much.[/quote] [align=center]---- I thought of that too, but maybe not all have ym, & chat is just right there. plus no one really goes there. If a newbie posts there we can report it if they're spamming.. so we're helping the forum aswell. right? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ btw.[b] WELCOME TO ALL THE NEW MEMBERS![/b] hope you all follow the forum rules & be active here too. Pls do enjoy it here, as we're all sisters <333 [/align]

Last edited by sugarstyx_x (2008-08-18 11:06:35)

ashedkawaii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

[quote][b]Sugarstyx_x wrote:[/b] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ btw. WELCOME TO ALL THE NEW MEMBERS! hope you all follow the forum rules & be active here too. Pls do enjoy it here, as we're all sisters <333[/quote] Welcome too,To All new members! :thumbsup:
angelacutie04
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hi!..sisters!..i am newbie here!
bL4ck_3n91n3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hello sister i'm new here i hope you like me in this group :D
sarah_55meg
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^welcum to skyline....
bL4ck_3n91n3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=sarah_55meg]welcum to skyline....[/quote] yups nice to know u :D
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=sugarstyx_x]I thought of that too, but maybe not all have ym, & chat is just right there. plus no one really goes there. If a newbie posts there we can report it if they're spamming.. so we're helping the forum aswell. right?[/quote] yea that's right :D, but as u said, we won't always go there? right? :paranoid: because as i remembered if i am not mistaken, u said that we can use the chat thingy to ask questions about something.. :wallbash: [quote=angelacutie04]Hi!..sisters!..i am newbie here![/quote] and [quote=bL4ck_3n91n3]ello sister i'm new here i hope you like me in this group :D[/quote] Hey there newbies of skyline, welcome!! [b]Better introduce yourself so that we'll know you[/b], okay?? =) ahehehe.. again, welcome to skyline. i hope ya'll be active and join the activities. :eh: call me [b]LEI[/b]. :lol: hehehe. ---------- [quote=sarah_55meg]^ wow!!! hahahah... enjoy???[/quote] yess, super enjoy?!! but all of our skins were dark. haha but a fun experience, swimming with classmates {boys and girls} and total bonding. fun!! ------ to all skyline-rs , howdy?? ------
MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi my friends! how's yer day?
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hi Good Aftie Siszies.. Just Got Online Today.. [hr][hr][hr] [b]WELCOME New Members![/b]
sarah_55meg
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bL4ck_3n91n3]yups nice to know u[/quote] same to u..hahaha [quote=imdemoprincess]yess, super enjoy?!! but all of our skins were dark. haha but a fun experience, swimming with classmates {boys and girls} and total bonding. fun!![/quote] hahahahaha!! @ all hi all!!!!
MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi siz! how r ya?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote][align=center]i juz wanna req to [b]my ate lin [/b]:wow: to reject member who [u]not really a GIRL or WOMAN[/u] :| if both of u read this. u know who u are :| leave this group. im serious :mad:[/align][/quote] and good afternoon to all my sizies ;)

Last edited by Linniie (2008-08-19 06:47:35)

imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Linniie]i juz wanna req to my ate lin :wow: to reject member who not really a GIRL or WOMAN :| if both of u read this. u know who u are :| leave this group. im serious :mad:[/quote] owhh.. even if i dont know them, skyline is a GIRL GROUP so we should not tolerate GUYS inside, right? howdy sisterS?
MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Linniie]i juz wanna req to my ate lin to reject member who not really a GIRL or WOMAN if both of u read this. u know who u are leave this group. im serious[/quote] Yeah ate ur ryt! coz this group were for gurls! Hello, my friends!
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

to sis [b]LIN or sis sugarstyx_x[/b].. Hey sis, i think yer doing great in being a leader in our group! And keep it up! The Happiness of our group is in your hands and we expect something great from you and as for my shoe, i really expected one, greater than i thought. Even if you just started for about how many days. We, especially me and the other skyline people also sis CHII are always right behing u to give u a helping hand when u need one. Luv'a lots, =Lei -------------------------------------------------~ It's my reading course time! Gotta go!
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Buh-Bush Everyone,Gonna Be Offline Now. Take Care Olweiiszz.! :redface: BTW,Good Evening To All Of Yah.[/b]
yalimae
» FTalker
1969-12-31

good evening...to all cute skyliners.. how r yah??
xaxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

good evening yalimae! m' jus fone, never been better! how bout ya? --------------------------------------------- Good Evening, Skyliners!
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Good evening SKyliners! Good night to thos who r going to sleep, don't forget to brush your teeth and pray! Always ask for God's guidance, everytime. [spoiler]just noticed, i always talk long but no one even cares about me. =([/spoiler]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

good nyt all :D and what happened siz lei :paranoid: all of us loves eu, lyk we love and care each other :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:29

[ 9 queries - 0.582 second ]
Privacy Policy