• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

yna_16
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

wee. hello sis malow.im fine, hw bout u? :D hi sis nina :D @sis aina: if the winner is announced, cn we use the sig she made? :P

Last edited by yna_16 (2008-08-15 22:42:17)

sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

WOW, i've probably [b]approved 6 people [/b]here that wanted to Join the group, & I only see a couple posting :rolleyes: it would be nice if you are active here ;) not just being a bystander. anywho, how are my sistaahz? :D
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wee. hi sis lin. :D
xaxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]@skyline:[/b] good morning, guys! [i]how are ya?[/i]
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center] hey nicca girl, how are ya? :D ola! :D sis yna, i pmed you bout the layout.. btw about the siggy, that would be so awesome if members could/would use the siggies from the contest, im sure the participants would be very flattered :eh:[/align]

Last edited by sugarstyx_x (2008-08-15 23:13:25)

malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=yna_16]wee. hello sis malow.im fine, hw bout u?[/quote] fine too siz! :D hi sis lin! how r yah? hello nicca07! :D:D
xaxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

m' fine sis! how bout ya?
MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hi my friends juz coming bck hir! coz all of the cute, kind and gud makers is hir! including my bestfriend(ate lin!) gotta off now! (playin' harvest moon!)

Last edited by MsKawaii-- (2008-08-15 23:31:50)

yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=sugarstyx_x]ola! sis yna, i pmed you bout the layout..[/quote] wee. thanks sis. [quote=sugarstyx_x]that would be so awesome if members could/would use the siggies from the contest, im sure the participants would be very flattered[/quote] wee. i'd love to use the official sig of skyline :P hi to all.
JTCDY.o13
» n00b
1969-12-31

new member here :)
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Linniie]btw yeh. abot him. he get angry wit me.. and start to ignoring me =([/quote] why? D: [quote=sugarstyx_x]sis chii btw, i like what u did with the voting, hidden =D kewlness[/quote] haha, I like it too.. polldaddy is really cool. :cool: [quote=Linniie]i plann to eat him now =D[/quote] eat him =D tell me the taste. :eh: [b]@nicca07:[/b] welcome to skyline. <33 [quote=mharkevol]lets make a skyline doll contest? what about that? the doll will be our skyline muse? or miss skyline..hahaha..like barbie..cute cute cute? what you think sisters?[/quote] we already talked about this one but it's not a doll, how about Skyline Girl of the Month? xDD [quote=laynejoselle]Hey skyline.. I'm ur newest member :D Hope I'll get fun and have friends here..[/quote] welcome to skyline sissy <3 [b] @ninafaye:[/b] gud morning too :'D [quote=yna_16]@sis aina: if the winner is announced, cn we use the sig she made? :P[/quote] yes ofcourse. xD [quote=sugarstyx_x]WOW, i've probably approved 6 people here that wanted to Join the group[/quote] oh that's nice <33 I'm really surprise with the numbers of members but.. onlye few are posting :'( that's why our group are sometime looks boring. D: [b]@nicca07:[/b] good morning :'D how's your sleep? xP [quote=MsKawaii--]Hi my friends juz coming bck hir! coz all of the cute, kind and gud makers is hir! including my bestfriend(ate lin!) gotta off now! (playin' harvest moon!)[/quote] hello sis, welcome to skyline. btw, my best friend haru aka em0chiq is also playing harvest moon using her psp. xDD [quote=yna_16]wee. i'd love to use the official sig of skyline :P[/quote] I don't think that it will be a official siggy of skyline? xD because it's just a monthly signature contest. [b]@JTCDY.o13:[/b] welcome to skyline, hope you'll be active in here x) [b]Good Afternoon Sissys. :3[/b]

Last edited by Chii (2008-08-16 00:03:35)

yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Chii]yes ofcourse. xD[/quote] wee.thanks. [quote=Chii]I don't think that it will be a official siggy of skyline? xD because it's just a monthly signature contest.[/quote] ooopss. sorry. haha. i'd love to use the sig of the month. :P hi to all. :D
ashedkawaii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

HEY!.sisters good ufternun!.to all well how"s your morning?
JTCDY.o13
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Chii]@JTCDY.o13: welcome to skyline, hope you'll be active in here x)[/quote] sis Chii of course :) juz a few things bout me :) Name :: Jamie Therese Dy nname :: Therese =3 friendster :: http://friendster.com/xoxotherese13
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wee hi sis jamie. :D
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=ashedkawaii]HEY!.sisters good ufternun!.to all well how"s your morning?[/quote] good but a bit bored. xD [quote=JTCDY.o13]sis Chii of course :) juz a few things bout me :) Name :: Jamie Therese Dy nname :: Therese =3 friendster :: http://friendster.com/xoxotherese13[/quote] can I call you jamie for short? :]] because Jamie is shortner than Therese. lol. xDD [b]@All:[/b] guys, I want to make a official siggy but I don't know what Image would I put, any suggestions or tips? xDD [i]yea I'm not good o_O[/i]
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=malow]hi sis lin! how r yah?[/quote] [quote=nicca07]m' fine sis! how bout ya?[/quote] I'm doing pretty well, thank you sisszles! :lol: ------- [quote=MsKawaii--]Hi my friends juz coming bck hir! coz all of the cute, kind and gud makers is hir! including my bestfriend(ate lin!)[/quote] hey welcome back here missy:D <3 mwa ------- [quote=JTCDY.o13]w member here :)[/quote] Rule #6 introduce yourself! :angry: ....just kidding mwa<3 [u]welcome to skyline[/u], please introduce yourself so the other sistahz know you ;) ------- [quote=Chii]yna_16 wrote: wee. i'd love to use the official sig of skyline :P I don't think that it will be a official siggy of skyline? xD because it's just a monthly signature contest.[/quote] Aw, so the siggies will be trashed after the contest? =( We can make a site for all the winners of Monthly Siggies so that it won't be useless after it & I don't mind if anyone use the signature I made, if anyone likes it...although I don't know about the other members.
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=sugarstyx_x]Aw, so the siggies will be trashed after the contest? =( We can make a site for all the winners of Monthly Siggies so that it won't be useless after it & I don't mind if anyone use the signature I made, if anyone likes it...although I don't know about the other members.[/quote] no, not trashed.. I mean it's a official monthly signature for that month but not a main official siggy. who's gonna make the site? xD
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Chii]@All: guys, I want to make a official siggy but I don't know what Image would I put, any suggestions or tips? xDD yea I'm not good o_O[/quote] erm, thats difficult. haha. hmm. i suggest not to put pic anymore just only the text and sum add-ons. or maybe the pic can be the one in my sig. :lol: :paranoid: ---------------------------------------------------------- hi to all

Last edited by yna_16 (2008-08-16 00:36:27)

MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@chii-yea! what they made is also gud! so we nid to use it every month? ate if ur asking suggestions i like the pic of the banner!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:59

[ 9 queries - 0.626 second ]
Privacy Policy