• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

mharkevol
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

halu to all my sissy here....(^V~) have a nice day....GBU all anyways whos making the playlist? hehehe? hope to hear the songs....keep it coming...xoxo
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

I Think Sisz Lin Is Making The Playlist.♥
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=nahzbate]Nehpets... Made It. Why??[/quote] ah, I see.. I'm just asking.. :D [quote=mharkevol]anyways whos making the playlist? hehehe? hope to hear the songs....keep it coming...xoxo[/quote] I am o_O I'll make the playlist tomorrow. [quote=nahzbate]I Think Sisz Lin Is Making The Playlist.♥[/quote] she is? :'O
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^^ I'm Not Sure... :D Sisz Aina.. Can You Add Me In YM?? clavs_angel@yahoo.com.ph

Last edited by nahzbate (2008-08-08 01:22:16)

sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Chii]nahzbate wrote: I Think Sisz Lin Is Making The Playlist.♥ she is? :'O[/quote] [align=center]LOL i am??? :lol: i didn't know that. maybe you got confused with sis chii & me conversating on the other page. I just want to let you know i'm NOT making the playlist :lol: Sis chii is. k ladies @[b]sis Chii[/b], cute new Ava![/align]

Last edited by sugarstyx_x (2008-08-08 02:16:13)

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hallow guys.. srry for being inactive.. i feel sickly...just visit ftalk.. i miss skyline... :)[/b][/align]
mharkevol
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Chii]I am o_O I'll make the playlist tomorrow.[/quote] tnx sissy. im looking forward for that. GOd Bless... hahaha..just finish my entry for the contest..hurry...guys pls join ok it will be fun. lets be creative..cnt wait to see your entries sissies... [b]to sis LIN:[/b] halu sisy. Nice meetng you here. harhar...were in the same age..toinks...but our age is big secret (^_~)

Last edited by mharkevol (2008-08-08 03:05:46)

Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=sugarstyx_x]LOL i am??? :lol: i didn't know that. maybe you got confused with sis chii & me conversating on the other page. I just want to let you know i'm NOT making the playlist :lol: Sis chii is. k ladies @sis Chii, cute new Ava![/quote] Ohh Yeah. I Got Comfused.. What Am I Thinking.. :smoke: And Thanks For The +Repu Sisz Lin.. :redface:

Last edited by nahzbate (2008-08-08 02:45:47)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

siz nahz whats siz :D eeh ello all :D good afternoon :P
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^^ Sisz [spoiler] Are You Accepting Requests??[/spoiler]
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

@ sis [b]mharkevol[/b]: :D aw, we're not that old. btw, you want to link ex from your blog? my site is [url=http://www.Linphetamine.co.nr]RIGHT HERE CLICKY[/url] @ sis [b]nahzbate[/b]: that's k, just don't want others to rely on me :D edited: (my bad, about the misplacing the [b]"h"[/b] :P) @ sis [b]Linniie[/b]: hey sistaa <33, where have u been?

Last edited by sugarstyx_x (2008-08-08 03:59:39)

Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^^ Hehehe. Okie.. Sisz, You Mispelled My Name.. Hehehe.
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

siz nahz :P eehm.mahbe :D:P u wanna req siz? :D u can add me at ym and tell me d format if u want :D siz lin aah sowwii for being unactive =____= imisyuu.but. yeha.crazee school :P
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=sugarstyx_x]@sis Chii, cute new Ava![/quote] nya, thanks xP it's my new haircut though o_O I've waste my long hair -.- [quote=mharkevol]to sis LIN: halu sisy. Nice meetng you here. harhar...were in the same age..toinks...but our age is big secret (^_~)[/quote] how old are you both? :S lol. [i]*it's our secret o_o[/i]
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

elow to all! sorii for being inactive :cry: im busy in school ee..
FluppyCuppycake
» n00b
1969-12-31

hai to all my sis! im new hirr!
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Linniie]siz nahz :P eehm.mahbe :D:P u wanna req siz? :D u can add me at ym and tell me d format if u want :D[/quote] Yeah Sisz I Would Like To Request. Okie Sisz. So What's Your YM?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

elo ate aina :P woopz yeah its kyuut :wow: i loev u more =D afternoon siz malow :D ello fluppycupcakes welcome to skyline :D btw whats ur name :D siz nahz ehm. u can see at my ftalk proffy :D or.. yeh :arrow: Linny_190493 ;)
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Linniie]welcum hir sis yna <3[/quote] thanks sis. :D [quote=Chii]welcome sis yna.. who is aiina anyways? :'O[/quote] haha. my friends call me aina. idk why :lol: hi to all. sorry for being inactive. ;)
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Ohh! Good Evening Everyone. Sorry For Being Inactive. :crybaby: But, I'll Try My Best To It. Anywayz, Good Evening Again! :D [hr][hr][hr] BTW, Do You Accept My Idea Sisz? The " Cute Face Of The Month" Thingy!? :d Just Asking :D [hr][hr][hr] EDITED: @Yna_16: Good Evening There Sisz... Welcome To Skyline Too... :D[/b]

Last edited by ninafaye (2008-08-08 08:21:18)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:31

[ 10 queries - 0.523 second ]
Privacy Policy