• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

[align=center][b]Lin.Welcome <3 @Sis Elaine,ur here na pla..Welcome sis! <3333 Emo,i think u should reject him.. bcoz ur just 12 yrs old.. ur young pa.. if u love him..just forgot him okie.. just an opinyon..[/b][/align]

Last edited by cutest08 (2008-07-18 07:24:49)

cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

hi sis cutest and imdemoprincess.. btw..my name is philaine..just call me that 'cause i'm not really used with elaine..:D
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

sis cutest.. owh, i really cant reject him now.! i got him now! and i always wanted him! i always prayed to God for this. maybe i will accept him, and just secret it. or like just dont take it seriuous?! And if i reject him, i am one of his cousins friends, maybe her cousin will get mad at me because her cousin always asked me if im gonna accept him and told many things about the boy. what do u think?
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][quote=imdemoprincess]ninafaye. where u philiippine??[/quote] Yes Sisz I'm Living In The Philippines... I Wonder Where Sisz Chii Lives In Philippines... I Mean What Province or Cities...[/b]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Emo,i am that situation.. When im 13 yrs old.. Yeah maybe accept him.. but u take secret long?? just ask... and u lub him.. its ur desicion just an opinyon :) oh yeah i call u that sis Philaine![/b][/align]

Last edited by cutest08 (2008-07-18 08:12:38)

imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Ninafaye. where in philippine? maybe you my neighbor! hahaha and sis cutest. yea i can keep secret long - to my parents. thanks for the great opinion. think, think, think
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][quote=imdemoprincess]Ninafaye. where in philippine?[/quote] I Know That Your Too Far From Me Sisz... I Know Also That Your From Manila Right? Me I'm From Cebu...[/b]
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

owh cebu. ive been there. in my cousin place. yea im manila. but not manila. im near manila. im cavite, jajann.. musta na po pipz? in english howdy folks?
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hi everyone, how old is everyone here? I think I'm old enough to be your "ate" big sis :lol:... well anywho, thank u for everyone who welcomed me! I'm so glad to be here =`] OT: [b]Sis Zen[/b], as a [b]friendly advice[/b] since we're all sis' here: never take a chance when you're 12 years old... It's very complicated to be in a relationship at such a young age & you can easily get taken by your emotions.. I've been through that & I will admit that I have been naive a couple of times. You can stay friends with the guy but if he doesn't want to then there ya go. If he really is interested, he will wait. So, I suggest you focus on your studies & continue having fun with your teenage years, believe me, you will understand this later on =]
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@ sis sugarstyx yeah you're ryt sis! i really agree with yoU! @ philaine weeeee... yah! i'm here again! hehe! well don't have anyone to talk wit me in elite lolz!
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hey sis philixre! hey sis Lin? or sugarstyx. thanks for that,. yea i want to do the thing u said but if i do that i will be really worried about the guy because if i say no to him, he will cry for days, be absent for months thinking of the NO i said [if i will].. or may lead to death. haha im serious he is like emo haha.. very very complicated.. and he loves me very much i love him very much too. hahahaha..:][
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Welcome philixre To This Group... Enjoy Posting![/b]
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=imdemoprincess]hey sis Lin? or sugarstyx. thanks for that,. yea i want to do the thing u said but if i do that i will be really worried about the guy because if i say no to him, he will cry for days, be absent for months thinking of the NO i said [if i will].. or may lead to death. haha im serious he is like emo haha..[/quote] We'll i'll tell you, you can't blame yourself for whatever decision he makes... He is your friend, ok it's nice that you look after him. I know it's easier said than done, but you need to have a "heart to heart" talk with him.. think about what you want & need to say to him.. not what he wants to hear.. because if he's your friend, he'll try to be open minded, see & do things for the better. Remember, if you get hurt, all of this will turn around & goes back to YOU... now you decide, do you think he'll be there? wouldn't it be awkward to be friends again? see right now you feel obligated to be there for him so he won't do any wrong moves for himself.. i think the best thing to do is be there for him as a good genuine friend that you are to him. then again, that's just another friendly-older-sis-advice :D
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=cutest08]Lin.Welcome <3[/quote] Thanks for the welcome sis Aila =) & hello to you sis lovelee ...so far i'm still trying to remember your names & the screen names together! :lol:
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Sisz ^^^ Avoid Double Posting... You Can Always Edit Your Post...[/b]
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ yeah i just realized that when I've posted the second one. sorry everyone!
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=sugarstyx_x]We'll i'll tell you, you can't blame yourself for whatever decision he makes... He is your friend, ok it's nice that you look after him. I know it's easier said than done, but you need to have a "heart to heart" talk with him.. think about what you want & need to say to him.. not what he wants to hear.. because if he's your friend, he'll try to be open minded, see & do things for the better. Remember, if you get hurt, all of this will turn around & goes back to YOU... now you decide, do you think he'll be there? wouldn't it be awkward to be friends again? see right now you feel obligated to be there for him so he won't do any wrong moves for himself.. i think the best thing to do is be there for him as a good genuine friend that you are to him. then again, that's just another friendly-older-sis-advice[/quote] nice sis,. but we have our own decisions in life right.
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^its just an opinyon.. i hate patricia,shes xo bad..she gave me repu an offtopic.. im srry for that.. shes not following teh rulez.. spam and repost gift grrr... i hate my 1st -repu hmmm... ill hit her back!!!!grrr.. [img]http://i38.tinypic.com/f2rcll.jpg[/img][/b][/align]
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ ^ You Better. She Sometimes Do That To Me. I Really Hate Her.♥
Joonbi
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ Ow! Dont want to meet her. Hehehe. Uhh, I need an advice. I am already 14 years old [i],going 15 this coming November,[/i] but still I can't control my emotion, especially anger, I am so patient but when I feel so much anger urrggghh. . . I suddenly turn a beast and everytime I see someone I am angry with I just burst out. That was the main reason why my friends or classmates began to hate me. It is somehow annoying after realizing what I did I just felt so bad that I am so childish to do such things. Please give me some advice or ways that I will be able to control my temper or anger. =) Thanks in advice. Love you all!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:38

[ 9 queries - 0.556 second ]
Privacy Policy