• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

@ sis malow, aw you're welcome! sure we can be friends, we're all sis here =) @ sis Zen.. I know what you mean by big lol. & ur welcome too! glad u like it. ** <">@ sis shai, sis i Pmed you.. if anyone wants to talk to me at YM just add my user name, it's the same thing :) [align=center][color=red]ANYONE WHO MISSED MY FAN SIGNS & ARE WAITING FOR IT CHECK [b]PAGE 9 [/b]OF THE FORUM[/color]:lol:[/align]

Last edited by sugarstyx_x (2008-07-28 07:34:56)

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

[align=center][b]thanks for the fansign..Zen..:) skyline silence 2day.. Malow-Welcome to Skyline...:)[/b][/align]
candy26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center] hi siszies! tnx for accepting meh in dis group.. [b] .:u can just call meh candy:.[/b] btw,i also added skyline in my friendstergroup.. uhm,my name der is [b]kyoei[/b]..:penguin: [/align]:)
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@imdemoprincess tnx for the fansign siz! mwahh!.. friends? :D @sugarstyx_x aw!.. tnx siz!.. mwahh!.. @cutest08 tnx for the welcome siz! @ all new members welcome to skyline! :D
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Yer Welcome marschmalow ajaja Candy Welcum to skyline enjoy hir! :)[/b][/align]
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center]@ [b]sis malow[/b]: mwaa<3 to you too! i made u a fansign lil sis. (see Page 9) @ [b]sis candy[/b]: welcome to the group! introduce yourself so we kno u alil more. :D @ [b]sis cutest[/b], thanks for the fansyn!! & pls. pick up your fansign at page 9 ;) @ [b]everyone[/b]: I'm here again! had about 4 hrs of sleep.. gawd my eyebugs. so what's up? lol [b] [color=red]FANSIGN POSTED @PAGE 9[/color][/b][/align]

Last edited by sugarstyx_x (2008-07-28 16:52:16)

malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]@ sugarstyx_x[/b] wow!.. tnx for dat siz! ily! mwahh.. :D
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

what up people?? lol. @sugarstyx_x hey sis. thnx for ur tym chatting wit me yesterday at ym. i had so much fun. LOL. but we didnt even say GOODBYE. ahha.. to those who want to talk to me in ym/befriend just add my ym. chelseazen@yahoo.com u can also add my another ym which i use sometimes just look at my ftalk profile.
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hi!,, gud eve to all! :D
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Wow,Thanks for the Fansign..:) Sis Lin ill use it as my avatar thx! muahhh![/b][/align]
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

fansigns! :D [spoiler]to: sugarstyx_x [img]http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj59/emo_gurl_214/lin.jpg[/img] to: Linniie [img]http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj59/emo_gurl_214/linniie.jpg[/img] to:cutest08 [img]http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj59/emo_gurl_214/cutest.jpg[/img] to: imdemoprincess [img]http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj59/emo_gurl_214/emo.jpg[/img] to: shai03 [img]http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj59/emo_gurl_214/shai.jpg[/img] to: chii [img]http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj59/emo_gurl_214/chii-1.jpg[/img] to all members of skyline: :eh: [img]http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj59/emo_gurl_214/skyline.jpg[/img] [/spoiler] sorii guys ii dont know yerr tru names so ii juz put yerr usernames the fansiigns.. :D but still, hope yah lyk dem! :D
kim_mychem
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]heii csiez! thnx fer axeptin' me ..xDD[/b]

Last edited by kim_mychem (2008-07-29 09:58:33)

sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center]@ [b]sis mallow [/b]awww ~~<3 yer so cute ^^ ty for the fansyn^^!1 @ [b]sis Zen[/b].. im mad at you, yeah u left me.. you said you're just calling yer friend then u logged off!!! :crybaby: ...heheh jk im not mad... we should have said goodbye. i still luv ya! @ [b]sis cutest [/b]::: omg omg omg haha ily too sis!! yer so sweet puttin it in your ava mwamwa<333 @ [b]sis kim[/b], heyaaa! [u]welcome to skyline[/u]! <3 [/align] :arrow: [b][color=red]im putting all the fansigns[/b][/color] [url=http://www.geocities.com/femoxfatalexparanoia/FTALK/giftsft.htm]HERE[/url] :D ([i]underconstruction[/i])

Last edited by sugarstyx_x (2008-07-29 16:57:25)

Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

sorry for being un-active guys, I don't have any computer here in Philippines and I'm enjoying my vacation here because I'm going back in Japan this Friday (Aug, 1) when I get back to Japan.. I promise to be active and do my job here. cx lol. btw guys, call me aina <3 [i]my real name e? xD[/i] [b]› To those who made me a fan signs, thank you and don't worry I saw them all.. I'll save it when I get back to Japan. :D[/b]

Last edited by Chii (2008-07-30 02:57:05)

malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=sugarstyx_x]@ sis mallow awww ~~<3 yer so cute ^^ ty for the fansyn^^!1[/quote] wee! rili?! :o i'm cute?! haha tnx! yerr always welcome siz! :D
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=sugarstyx_x]@ sis Zen.. im mad at you, yeah u left me.. you said you're just calling yer friend then u logged off!!! :crybaby: ...heheh jk im not mad... we should have said goodbye. i still luv ya![/quote] loli forgot to say goodbye. i was making assignment and so sleepy. lol
kim_mychem
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b][quote=sugarstyx_x]@ sis kim, heyaaa! welcome to skyline! <3[/quote] thnx siz! xDD[/b]
mharkevol
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

halu sisters. tnx for accepting me here. im inviting you to my kikay world (just check my blog or layouts) hope you can drop by there too. hope i can share more if i have time.(^V~) (~V~)God Bless You All Sisters (~V~) [img]http://i34.tinypic.com/730xo9.jpg[/img]
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk. welcome to skyline. read skyline rule. owhmeeegassshh. i just talk to my crush like 3 minutes ago in telephone.
mharkevol
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

oops sorry i have'nt introduce myself yet... im love thats mah name i think im the eldest here? am i? im 23 y.o just took up my nursing board im married hehehe... gosh i feel like a child here.... thats all for now
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:38

[ 11 queries - 0.511 second ]
Privacy Policy