• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

GOod afternoon guys!! hows life? hows LOVElife? haha
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

[align=center][b][quote=ninafaye]I Think We Should Have A Skyline Cutie Of The Month? We Will Just Submit Our Cute Pic... And You Sisz Chii Will Decide Who Is The Winner Or Maybe We Will Vote? Is My Idea Great???[/quote] It's a Great Idea. Coz We Are All Gurls Here [i]Naman Ehh[/i].[/b][/align]
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Yeah yea good idea miss ninafaye! i will try to join! hahahaha
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hi Gurlsz How Are yah! Gonna make our official userbar animated.. here[/b] [img]http://i35.tinypic.com/azc45.jpg[/img] [img]http://i34.tinypic.com/730xo9.jpg[/img] [img]http://i35.tinypic.com/28refyr.jpg[/img] [img]http://i37.tinypic.com/2kh9tx.jpg[/img][/align]

Last edited by cutest08 (2008-07-16 06:52:02)

ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Hey Sisz Cutest08... Where Did You Make That Userbar Animated..?[/b]
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow thats one cute contribution you have there cutest08! nice! [quote]i hopoe that we will be good sisters here, ayt?? and share our deepest secrets but not all or just seek help from other girls, ayT>?[/quote]

Last edited by imdemoprincess (2008-07-16 07:01:44)

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]@ninafaye,in ubanitor.com @Emo,k why not.. we can talk about crush..weee XD.. crush hir in ftalk and other..[/b][/align]
Reno_ff
» n00b
1969-12-31

waaa,guyz. sorry i'm if i'm not active =(. coz i'm so busy with my school naa .. [b]@All[/b]:What happend here guyz :eh:?
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Reno_ff]waaa,guyz. sorry i'm if i'm not active . coz i'm so busy with my school naa .. @All:What happend here guyz ?[/quote] me either, sorry if I'm not active because I'm here in Philippines and we don't have computer here so I'm renting a computer here in computer shop.. :'( but promise.. I'll be more active when I get back to Japan. :D [quote=imdemoprincess]i hopoe that we will be good sisters here, ayt?? and share our deepest secrets but not all or just seek help from other girls, ayT>?[/quote] that's nice and help each others problems? :] [quote=cutest08]we can talk about crush..weee XD.. crush hir in ftalk and other..[/quote] woah. :lol: [quote=cutest08]hi Gurlsz How Are yah! Gonna make our official userbar animated.. here[/quote] I'll add this one on the first page. thank you <3 [quote=Joonbi]Ate Chii - Just browsing the Ftalk accidentally I found Skyline and you are the one moderating it I think that was enough reason for me to join Skyline. Hehe. Really love your works.[/quote] how touchie. xDD lol thank you *appreciated* :D [quote=cutest08]BTW,ive seen our members is 18.. became 10??[/quote] our group doesn't have 18 members before.. because I do accept it or not. [quote=imdemoprincess]I love the skyline song by Yui. first time i heard, i really have known it was yui.[/quote] hihi me too.. that"s why I get to a Skyline group name. :'D [quote=imdemoprincess]@sis CHii. Kawasaki? Like near Tsurumi? [i think]? owh? i've been there. Like Kawasaki Station LaZOna??[/quote] ah yea.. I know that place.. xD the price in Lazona is so expensive D: [quote=philixre]ate what's the font you used in <I>Group Rules</i>[/quote] sorry sis I don"t remember the name of the font because I'm now here in Philippines but I"ll tell you when I get back to Japan. [quote=ninafaye]I Think We Should Have A Skyline Cutie Of The Month? We Will Just Submit Our Cute Pic... And You Sisz Chii Will Decide Who Is The Winner Or Maybe We Will Vote? Is My Idea Great???[/quote] that's great.. I'll make that on August I think.. because I really do have lots of plans here in Philippines and can't go to computer shop. xD
Reno_ff
» n00b
1969-12-31

hiya guyz! what up? :eh:
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Chii]ninafaye wrote: I Think We Should Have A Skyline Cutie Of The Month? We Will Just Submit Our Cute Pic... And You Sisz Chii Will Decide Who Is The Winner Or Maybe We Will Vote? Is My Idea Great??? that's great.. I'll make that on August I think.. because I really do have lots of plans here in Philippines and can't go to computer shop. xD[/quote] Okie Sisz. We Will Just Wait On August.♥
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Yeah Sisz We Will Wait On August...[/b]
MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hello siz chii tnx for accpting me in this group! anyway im alyssa marie 11 y/o
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

haha.. LAzona?? yea very expensive but not so.. kawasaki station is very big and confusing,,. but i still can get home hahaha.. howdy.. [i love my love] Hey sis chii.. what u doin in the philppine? where are u in philippine?

Last edited by imdemoprincess (2008-07-17 06:00:04)

ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Yeah.. Where Are You In Philippines... Maybe Your At My Place... If That Happens I'll Visit You... Yeeeeeeeeeeepeeeeeeeeeeee!!![/b]
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yea yea. haha nice one ninafaye!! haha, btw ninafaye. where u philiippine??
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center]:D! hiyees to Ate Chii & My fellow Skyline ladies =`] [i]Thank You for the approval sis Chii[/i], <3 I've Joined just for the fact that, I'd love to interact w/ all the talented peepz here :eh: [b]Brief Info[/b]: Everyone, you guys can call me by my [b]user name[/b] or [b]Lin[/b]. ;) I'm 19 y/o & a Filipina hehe.. idk if others aren't. I hope to get to know you all more! :3 may I add, those are such kawaii userbars![/align]
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hey sis LIn! welcome to the SKyline!!! btw your birthday is November 7?? because im november 6
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]konnichiwa.. i'm new here but i'm already old in ftalk nice meeting everyone [i]@lovelee:dito k n pla?![/i] [/b][/align]

Last edited by cutiegal (2008-07-18 06:56:09)

imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hey there cutie gall welcome to the group! awuuu.. i really will miss my crush this weekends. :doubt: because i really really love him. clickie spoiler [spoiler]he love me too. actually he will start courting me on my birthday.[/spoiler] i doubt if i will accept his request to be his girlfriend. im just / we are just 12 years oldd.s but i really really love him soo much i dont want to lose him. help me skyliners!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:33

[ 9 queries - 0.650 second ]
Privacy Policy