• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

malow
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

[quote=Linniie]aii im agree :D:D mp3 plizz ate :wow:[/quote] i agree too! :D
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

well, let's hear more from the others. xD
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

@ [b]sis Linnie[/b]: i'll pm you sis about your Q. (sis your inbox is full btw) @ [b]sis aj[/b] &/ [b]sis aina[/b]: that's a good idea! maybe a [u]playlist[/u]? not just one song (in shuffle) so people won't get tired of having only one. @ everyone: [align=center][color=#F54D70]hiyee!!! you guys better start posting! :lol: [b]sis aina is back[/b]! btw [u]WELCOME BACK SIS[/u] :D[/color] [b]mwaa<3[/b][/align]

Last edited by sugarstyx_x (2008-08-04 13:41:16)

Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

well then, [b]1 skyline member = 1 song[/b]. so gimme your song. :lol: thank you btw. ^ > [b]Contest is now up[/b]. [i]read my first post for more info[/i]. :lol:

Last edited by Chii (2008-08-04 20:47:17)

cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

HI SIS AINA! ouch!..i just got a wound, a big woung in my arm..huhuhu..it's "mahapdi"
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ hello sis, oh let your mother or put some alcohol on it so dirt won't go infect the wound [i]even it's a bit hurt.[/i] :/
mharkevol
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=imdemoprincess]i want to moderate an activity if u like it. i want the activity to be a Make the Best Skyline Signature of the month [august] what do you think so? if u approve here are the details and if sis chii does to so, The contest will start hopefully on August 5 and the submission of entries hopefully be on august 10. The rules of the contest is -THe signature should be in the size of 350x125 -the theme of the signature should be like ethnic because its august[buwan ng wika lol] but a little bit girly. [what do u think?] -late entries will not be accepted -entries should be atleast 2 reminders always put your name on your entry so that we will recognize hu u r. IF this contest will be approved, i want to request to sis chii that it will be official siggy of the month and be put on our front page. Judges would be non participants from skyline members and friendstertalk people. Any suggestions, clarifications or violent reactions? Last edited by imdemoprincess (2008-08-02 15:51:15)[/quote] good one sis. but can we post all the entries at the same time. i mean lets ask someone to keep all the entries or save it until the deadline. and she'll post it on the day of the judgement. in that way no one can copy or have an idea of anyones entry. right? so the one who will keep it should not join the said contest. the judgement day will take a week. the contentestant should not ask someone to vote for her. if anyone do so she'll get a - repu. hehehe [b]plus for the prize:[/b] every member of skyline should give + repu to the said winner to make it more fun and challenging... what do you think?
mharkevol
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=sugarstyx_x]inbox is full btw) @ sis aj &/ sis aina: that's a good idea! maybe a playlist? not just one song (in shuffle) so people won't get tired of having only one. @ everyone: hiyee!!! you guys better start posting! sis aina is back! btw WELCOME BACK SIS[/quote] can we ask each member to give one song for skyline. so they'll feel they're part of the group. (^V~) then it will be a skyline playlist...

Last edited by mharkevol (2008-08-05 04:48:36)

imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hehe. i agree to the MP3 and it should be playlist. the song i would like to suggest. is it okay if boy song?? It Ends TOnight - All american rejects Tell me - Wonder Girls Niji - Aqua timez ALones - Aqua Times Hanabi - Yui? No one - Alicia Keys No Air - Jordin Sparks ft. Chris Brown Tattoo-No One-Where is the Love - Boyce Avenue uhh, gonna add later
mharkevol
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

because im a girl -by kiss (english version pls) i have one if you need it (^V~)
ashedkawaii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

eow!.skyliners members!..1st time to comment here!.. hihi!..?is there a contest here?i"m justing asking!.. eow again!.. BYE -BYE
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@sis aina: oh my mother is not yet here..my sister just put some betadine so it won't hurt because alcohol does hurt

Last edited by cutiegal (2008-08-05 05:59:41)

imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@ ashed kawaii are u new? hahaha. dont know. aha there is a contest, just rely on page 1. hehe. @cutiegal yeah, betadine is better. hehe -- I slit my wrist!! I have a bandage on my wrist right now.,, .... haha. joke. but its trye i have bandageS on my wrist right now.. soundtripping.. [b]Thnx for the people in skyline who gave me repu.[/b]

Last edited by imdemoprincess (2008-08-05 06:40:08)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

eeh about d contest :D d size of sigg better if it up to us =( :P siz Lin aah sorry. add my ym Linny_190493 *[sup]if u want :D[/sup] ate aina eeh up to other member about d song :P :lol:
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Chii]well then, 1 skyline member = 1 song. so gimme your song. :lol:[/quote] i choose [b]kiss-because im a girl[/b] :D

Last edited by malow (2008-08-05 07:36:53)

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]1 song ok.. "Phai lam sao?" S.H.E (What should I do?) [/b][/align]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

uuh i dum have any songs yet :P =___= up to ate aina na :P :lol:
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i already wrote my songs.. ;) please.. haha.. there is one boy song there.. :cry: i dunno if u will accept it.. :paranoid: its okay if not. ;] but i think all of u just gave one song =) and i gave a series?! haha :lol:
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=cutest08]@Ate Aina Just asking.. can u make a MP3 for our group..hmmm.. all girl songs esp.YUI hmmm.. and S.H.E ajeje[/quote] That's A Good One.. Here's The Song I Want: Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now - MYMP
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hmmm...good! Added: Bleeding love-Unknown [/b][/align]

Last edited by cutest08 (2008-08-05 10:36:08)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » This group is made for [b]girls[/b] who has a talent of making a different kinds of arts. Any girls who have this talents are very welcome to this group, but if you don't have a talent of making arts

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:29

[ 10 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy